Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)

Go down 
+15
Chatot
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)   Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-) - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 3:27 am

Limey Man wrote:
I am not quite ready for Christmas just yet

Then hop to it! 😄 The shops over here would certainly provide, to helping you with that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)   Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-) - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 15, 2022 1:00 am

I love to wear Christmas dresses
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)   Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-) - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 15, 2022 1:14 am

Slasher wrote:
I love to wear Christmas dresses

My family could help with that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)   Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-) - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 15, 2022 3:00 pm

I will continue to keep on praying
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)   Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-) - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 16, 2022 1:05 am

Biyomon wrote:
I will continue to keep on praying

Yes, please do.

I still hope my instinct is correct, that the pattern in the airings I've had already could indeed be a sign...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)   Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-) - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2022 1:10 am

Good luck with your predictions
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)   Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-) - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2022 3:16 am

Andy wrote:
Good luck with your predictions

Awww, thanks Andy 0:-)

The 'pattern' being, that my first two airings were in Vega Month, while the channel was still under its Paramount Network branding and just days before it changed to 5Action - and the second of those two airings was on, of all days, my wedding anniversary with Vega in my fics;
then at the end of Bully Koopa Month, I had the announcement for the airings on July 6 and July 10.

After the airings in Righteous Month, my initial guess was 5Action grants me airings every six months - so the chances at this point, were that they could next grant me airings in Vega Month if not a Santa Claude visit. But I hosted an airing celebration last month, for my airings on September 17 and 21 and yes once again on 5Action - so that rules out the six-month suspicion, and could possibly increase the chances of 5Action granting me a Santa Claude visit? So watch this space, including if another channel sends out word to Santa Claude!

If not Santa Claude, then 5Action could grant me airings next month and/or in Vega Month? Still, as always, we shall officially begin our prayers to Santa Claude on dear little Yoshimoto's birthday!

Now, I know what some of you may be thinking (see what I did there?)! Again, it was just a couple of days after I had the announcement for my airings last month... when we sadly lost the Queen. I'm sure that perhaps some of you may feel I ought to make up for that, so I'm open to discussion on the subject - but again, please be assured that there is no 'trouble', my family once again had a clean sweep in that yes we carried out the Rainbow Bridge security for her...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)   Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-) - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2022 2:00 pm

I pray hard every day!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)   Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-) - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2022 2:02 pm

White Knight wrote:
I pray hard every day!

I applaud you, Lemmy 😄
Back to top Go down
Altaria

Altaria

PostSubject: Re: Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)   Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 2:56 am

Altaria
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)   Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:27 am

one of Kylie's Christmas music videos was on today! Care for a singalong, ladies and gentlemen?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pPpxsbqxR8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)   Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:39 am

I am definitely getting in to the holiday spirit even if it is early
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)   Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 2:23 am

Mistress 9 wrote:
I am definitely getting in to the holiday spirit even if it is early

Bravo, Lil Saturn! The exact same video was on again this morning, naturally I had to watch it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)   Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 2:31 am

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)   Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 5:52 pm

I love singalong
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)   Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-) - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 4:52 am

Of course, with my special month not too far off from now... yes, I am still considering a few high-priority games for if Santa Claude comes to town. We just need to hope prayers will be answered!

There's no guarantee I would complete them for Santa Claude, I mean I may complete one or two for any old airing celebrations in the meantime - yes, such as how Resident Evil Director's Cut was an achievement for my airings in July (only for me to then find another copy with the Resident Evil 2 demo, I know!). However, I would still have one or two candidates on hand, including to fulfill the Cammy requirement (i.e. if not Cammy herself, be it she or a, err, cameo, then the inspiration behind any of her Street Fighter 5 costumes)!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)   Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-) - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 3:42 pm

Like a musical 😄
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)   Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-) - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 12:59 am

So who here might use a few dark-element skills and stuff -even characters- in games?

One example would be Shadow Hearts Covenant. Throughout the Shadow Hearts series, each character has one of the following elements attached to him or her: dark, fire, light, wind, earth, water or non-element (whether just plain old non-element, or a mixture of other elements)... and the majority of these are by default, but some characters can briefly if not permanently change that due to costumes or transformations.

Well, on Shadow Hearts Covenant... you choose the character Gepetto's element, by whatever dress you want for his marionette Cornelia. If you wisely manipulate the game's famous debugging cheat... then you can only get whatever skills you want for Gepetto, depending on whatever dresses you pick - I mean, who wants all the other skills, if there's only one or two you really want? Just leave out the dresses for the skills you want, and you can then get these when you first meet Pierre the tailor - except of course, for if you want the Advent skill (which you get with the beautiful light/water non-element dress Blue Virgin, which normally can only be obtained near the end of the game).

So yes, I wanted the Dark Cast skill (which comes with the Dark Beauty dress) and Passion (a cute little pumpkin attack, which comes with the dark/wind non-element dress Black Queen)... but in my books, Gepetto is light/water non-element, as I picked the Blue Virgin dress.

However, I realise that if my fellow Vega fans here play Shadow Hearts Covenant, then you may likely want Gepetto's element to be fire - the Fire Dancer dress is a Spanish flamenco dress! Yes, I myself previously briefly chose that dress... until I thought about it, and felt a dark binge would be appropriate - i.e. bearing in mind the line "
Happiness will never last, darkness comes to kick your ass"
from Your Disco Needs You;
and I like the Blue Virgin dress the most.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)   Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-) - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 3:02 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)   Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-) - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 9:55 pm

Less than one month to do. The deadline is quickly approaching
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)   Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-) - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 10:41 pm

Mod Soul wrote:
Less than one month to do. The deadline is quickly approaching

Oh, there's always the chance we could get the announcement in my special month. Why, just a week before the Mute For Coal Incident, I had an announcement for an airing on New Year's Eve that year as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)   Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2022 1:02 am

I hate the waiting. I hope the announcement arrives soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)   Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2022 1:29 am

Raven wrote:
I hate the waiting. I hope the announcement arrives soon

Again, please remember we will know by mid to late this month at the earliest, if Santa Claude is coming to town. But I suppose preparation will help ease the wait? I hope to do my next fortnightly shopping, come Thursday;
and of course, I have all these games to prepare.

Also while out shopping yesterday, I picked up Puchi Carat (a VERY addictive puzzle game), and Medal of Honor Underground (one of the WWII games I only initially started playing to get back at Jenny de Cerna, after we found out she's a neo-Nazi).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)   Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2022 12:04 pm

I haven't even thought about any holiday plans. Just that I want to be off from work
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)   Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-) - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2022 2:06 am

I want to sing Kylie Christmas carols!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)   Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next