Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)

Go down 
+15
Chatot
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)   Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-) - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 8:12 pm

The winter clothing is all ready to show to Santa Claude
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)   Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 2:41 am

White Knight wrote:
The winter clothing is all ready to show to Santa Claude

Amen, brother! Let's hope we can indeed show him the winter clothing, no?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)   Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 12:38 pm

I've always really loved the holiday seasons
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)   Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 1:55 pm

Neo Senshi wrote:
I've always really loved the holiday seasons

You have good taste 😄
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)   Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 6:59 pm

Santa Claude is the one event everyone will love to celebrate for
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)   Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 9:32 am

Alexis wrote:
Santa Claude is the one event everyone will love to celebrate for

Amen, sister! All we can do for now, is wait and prepare...

My family is still prepping for this year's Street Fighter mandate, at least. Mom even wants to get me the Vega pin badge which Roy has ordered for me - as well as saying "
Well, obviously..."
, since Gran wants to get me the Ken badge.

But with regard to how each year I must get a Cammy item or two, until Santa Claude comes to town... rest assured, don't forget I'm covered for this year! Though I may look into other potential Cammy items, for my birthday EBaying - no promises on that, but we shall see...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)   Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 5:09 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)   Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-) - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 3:44 pm

oh, here's another idea to consider! The name Kylie means 'boomerang', so do consider equipping boomerangs in some games unless any other weapons catch your eye. They can also be useful, in targeting multiple enemies.

And yes Lemmy, I have a Boomerang Brother action figure. The only one I'm missing is the Fire Brother (I already have a Hammer Brother)...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)   Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-) - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 11:48 pm

You can see boomerangs in most Zelda games
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)   Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-) - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 12:22 am

Limey Man wrote:
You can see boomerangs in most Zelda games

Hahaha, I should have guessed someone might say that 😄 Well yes, I have been playing Hyrule Warriors lately, and I did have to use the boomerang to reach one Skulltula...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)   Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-) - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 01, 2022 3:45 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)   Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-) - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 12:21 am

We should have a boomerang throwing event to celebrate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)   Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 1:27 pm

Mod Soul wrote:
We should have a boomerang throwing event to celebrate

Well, I did throw a lot of boomerangs while playing Hyrule Warriors this afternoon. But the bomb is VERY useful, in the level I attempted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)   Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 7:27 pm

Boomerangs are also a great sport to play as well as for decorating
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)   Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 11:13 am

Biyomon wrote:
Boomerangs are also a great sport to play as well as for decorating

That much is true. For the Zelda fans among you, how many of you spam the boomerang?

Oh... and here's a treat for all modders here - it's Cammy, as Princess Zelda! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wULEjUfO4qo

Now, I know what you're thinking! Yes, at one point I wanted to see a Kylie-inspired mod for Cammy. I think someone did make one years ago, but for Street Fighter Alpha 3?

But then Capcom released Cammy's 'Fiona' (from Haunting Ground) costume on Street Fighter 5. I think that's the most beautiful costume they have ever made for her, and yes it's in part responsible for my kitty Jasmine's middle name Daniella (after one of the Haunting Ground stalkers) - mom rejected my keenness on 'Fiona', so I feel I came to a rather capped compromise there...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)   Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2022 1:17 am

In real life it is not easy to throw a boomerang and have it come back. You need the proper wind
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)   Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2022 1:39 pm

Andy wrote:
In real life it is not easy to throw a boomerang and have it come back. You need the proper wind

That's true, hence me happily settling for them in my games. As it so happens, Tanya (who I main in Mortal Kombat 4) has a boomerang for her weapon.

But remember, we still need to get justice for Kylie Minogue, which once again necessitates a visit from the great Santa Claude - so it never hurts to prepare the usual festive frivolity, such as at least one Cammy item for each year's Street Fighter mandate until it's time!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)   Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-) - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 08, 2022 1:34 am

Would a dog like to fetch a boomerang as much as a frisbee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)   Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-) - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 08, 2022 3:58 am

Limey Man wrote:
Would a dog like to fetch a boomerang as much as a frisbee

I don't know? But there was a clip on You've Been Framed (that's the British equivalent of America's Funniest Home Videos), about a 'Boomerang German Shepherd' or something like that LOL - definitely a large dog breed...

Please be assured though, folks... that my parents will never again enforce about the family getting together for Christmas, even when the red flags start to wave for an elderly family member. And that is before we consider the obvious danger, of were my parents to order me to miss a Santa Claude visit (or even a final countdown, for that matter) if it's booked for Christmas Day, just for the sake of, ahem, a vicious repeat of the events resulting in my creation of the Street Fighter mandate!

Gran also sympathises with the concerns I have raised... yes, including with the events resulting in my creation of the Street Fighter mandate, so I don't doubt my reasoning adds to her own support of my cause. I'm sure she is also thankful that, at the time when I created it, yes the worries for Grandpa Ken caused me to grant Ken similar liberties to that which I have currently granted to Cammy - and even then, Santa Claude was needed (i.e. so I could get revenge on Carie), which I ended up doing so when Ken had to take that year's festive spotlight;
as well as Santa Claude's generous donation in 2019, when the shock passing of my cat Mel meant Ken would have to retake his festive spotlight.

If, however, the red flags do start to wave for any elderly person (not just Gran)... then as always, the only festive thing which would be enforced is Ibuki's Law. I would handle the critical or worse individual with my trademark consideration, yes including that my family will carry out the Rainbow Bridge security if Santa Claude comes to town.

I already had to set such an example, on multiple occasions in the past. Unfortunately, one such occurred at another time when my parents broke Ibuki's Law... but the end-of-life care for my cat Raul proved to me, that my parents can handle such fragile situations as I would...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)   Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-) - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 08, 2022 4:59 am

I had a plastic boomerang but I never learned how to throw it properly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)   Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-) - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 4:27 pm

Neo Senshi wrote:
I had a plastic boomerang but I never learned how to throw it properly

Well like Andy said, it turns out you need the proper wind for it?

And for any Muppet fans, I think the Boomerang Fish gets a mention in Muppet Christmas Carol?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)   Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2022 8:22 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)   Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 1:55 am

I am getting ready for Santa Claude and the coca cola truck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)   Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 2:00 pm

White Knight wrote:
I am getting ready for Santa Claude and the coca cola truck

Ditto! Again, no guarantees about either - the only thing most certain, is if I see the commercial for the truck. That usually happens, in fact, around or after we begin the Santa Claude prayers...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)   Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 2:06 am

I am not quite ready for Christmas just yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)   Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next