Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!

Go down 
+9
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!   May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2022 12:47 pm

Congratulations on your RE shopping
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!   May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2022 1:22 pm

Andy wrote:
Congratulations on your RE shopping

thank you, Andy :-)

And yes, on the first Resident Evil I will play as Jill. I usually main female characters, so I would always pick Jill hands-down - but Cammy's Jill costume in Street Fighter 5 certainly made this decision!

I only briefly played as Chris on the REmake, yes for the purposes of unlocking all the new modes 0:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!   May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2022 7:39 pm

Congratulations!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!   May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2022 12:15 am

Thank you Raven 0:-)

And I cannot promise anything... but with today being the one-year anniversary of when my parents went to look at my then-upcoming new kitty Jasmine, and therefore also the anniversary of my Disney binge (i.e. as mom insisted I name the kitty after a Disney Princess!), also while out shopping I decided to give the first two Kingdom Hearts games another chance. I mean, who here doesn't love Disney, right?

I still need to check a few things for Kingdom Hearts 2, just to be really sure - but the first Kingdom Hearts looks a bit more promising, as I've at last found a trick to doing the barrel-smashing training in the Olympus Coliseum (I could never do that in time! LOL), which just happens to be one of my favourite worlds (the other being Land of Dragons).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!   May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2022 1:04 pm

Anyone watched the old alpha and omega movies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!   May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2022 1:05 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!   May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2022 4:16 pm

Alexis wrote:

The first one was on TV recently. I usually have my TV playing, while taking a bath and doing morning chores.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!   May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2022 5:25 pm

I am enjoying every single day of this month
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!   May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2022 2:02 pm

White Knight wrote:
I am enjoying every single day of this month

Awww, that is sweet of you Lemmy ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!   May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2022 5:54 pm

The Bad Guys movie should have a similar feeling to Alpha Omega
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!   May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2022 7:14 pm

Gin wrote:
The Bad Guys movie should have a similar feeling to Alpha Omega

I would actually like to see The Bad Guys. It looks so cute!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!   May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2022 1:37 pm

Let's make it a plan to see the Bad Guys and celebrate wolves
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!   May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2022 2:21 pm

Biyomon wrote:
Let's make it a plan to see the Bad Guys and celebrate wolves

I'll wait for the DVD release, I'm still taking it easy in these dark times. But I may pick up some merchandise?

And I had to beat up Balrog today, and I had Cammy do the honors yes due to... last Christmas. My dad had to go to a funeral, he said it wasn't closed casket... but from his tone, he could be lying? So better safe than sorry, I let Balrog suffer for it - does anyone realise, how much trouble his remark has caused?!?!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!   May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2022 2:56 am

I like the Bad Guys movie. Never knew cute guinea pigs could be evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!   May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2022 11:06 am

Neo Senshi wrote:

Well, I think movies of today are eliminating old stereotypes, usually brought on by classic fairy tales and all - Shrek being one of them...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!   May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2022 1:05 am

Neo Senshi wrote:

And snakes are not really evil too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!   May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2022 1:33 am

Raven wrote:
Neo Senshi wrote:

And snakes are not really evil too

Of course, one of our dear Vega fans would say that 😄
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!   May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2022 12:50 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!   May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2022 2:08 pm

Bad Guys movie is doing pretty well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!   May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2022 3:44 pm

one little piece of advice: I would advise only to say "
[insert female name here]'s peas"
, as saying, uhhh, the opposite to 'his peas' could sound like you're saying the H-word.

Unfortunately, Gran made that hiccup this afternoon, when asking for my peas at the lunch my dad cooked, so I pointed out the error and explained about the anti-Jay group - she was very understanding, and of course she says the anti-Jay group are idiots. And yes, I played our Jay-protecting anthem as well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKvjsI_4TDI
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!   May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2022 5:08 pm

Green Ninja wrote:
Bad Guys movie is doing pretty well

I like the shark character with his disguises
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!   May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2022 11:41 am

I can also tell you, my parents are finally taking action against the dog fouling problem on my street. They have reported it to my town council, who are thus now aware of the problem.

I do know who the culprit is (he has admitted it's his dog, but either he doesn't clean up after her at all, or if he does then it's a few days later;
also, I once caught him in the act), so just in case needed I have passed on his details to my parents as well. Hopefully, he will eventually face action - my dad is also a bit pissed, that the culprit has even admitted he refuses to get the bitch snipped... because he wants to use her for breeding...

I actually only found out, because dad and I saw a cheesy crime show on TV yesterday... and there was one segment about a dog fouling problem...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!   May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2022 3:12 pm

Chip and Dale movie has just been released
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!   May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2022 3:39 pm

Biyomon wrote:
Chip and Dale movie has just been released

I would like to see that. And yes, I can imagine some peeps might have a few things to say, about Gadget X Zipper!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!   May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2022 6:47 pm

There are lots of cameos in that movie. I watched it too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!   May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2