Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

More airings!

Go down 
+8
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

More airings! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More airings!   More airings! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 7:59 pm

Chatot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More airings!   More airings! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2022 1:39 am

We need that disco
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More airings!   More airings! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2022 2:48 pm

White Knight wrote:
We need that disco

And it needs us! (well someone had to say it...) The sooner I can fix that painful blow, the better - especially as it happened at Christmas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More airings!   More airings! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2022 8:55 pm

I hope that there can be an airing for airing month
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More airings!   More airings! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2022 1:06 am

Raven wrote:

That would be sweet, I know 0:-)

But please do remember, I didn't dub April as 'Airing Month' just as an excuse to dedicate to airings. Because our dear big boss Master Haruka (god rest her soul) supported airing celebration, especially the pre-airing gaming achievement tradition... the site accepted my offer, to dedicate my first airing celebration without her to her memory. I remember Mel (this was before he faked a crush on me) asking "
Now where is that airing?"

Six months later, we got the bite we had been waiting for, with two airings announced for April 16 2007 (which just happened to be the ten-year anniversary, of when I sadly lost my cat Smokey). I think it was Alexis, who thus suggested April should be Airing Month here - and awwww, even Kunzite Emailed me, to congratulate me on my big news!
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: More airings!   More airings! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2022 3:18 pm

Chatot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More airings!   More airings! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2022 4:42 pm

I pray that soon you will have an airing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More airings!   More airings! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 1:45 pm

Alexis wrote:
I pray that soon you will have an airing

Thank you very much. I wish someone would shake a leg, and give me a new airing ASAP!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More airings!   More airings! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 4:13 pm

Raven wrote:

Crossing my fingers too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More airings!   More airings! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

More airings!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2