Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!

Go down 
+9
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 3:55 pm

Coke is better than Pepsi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 4:09 pm

Green Ninja wrote:
Coke is better than Pepsi

I prefer Fanta, 7-Up and Lilt. ...Wait, is your comment a Little Nicky reference? :lol:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 7:04 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:10 am

Traditional for a Coca-Cola truck and not others
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 3:43 am

Neo Senshi wrote:
Traditional for a Coca-Cola truck and not others

Yep!

The truck may have to scale down if not cancel again, though, due to potential lockdown fears - let's hope it doesn't come to that...

But unless I hear otherwise, no airings are booked for December 1 or 2 - so I can make myself available for doing mom's Christmas tree, which she plans to sort on December 1. No news whether or not Santa Claude is coming to town, either...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:34 pm

If they have free stuff then people will flock to the truck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 2:17 pm

Kisara wrote:
If they have free stuff then people will flock to the truck

Yes, naturally they give away free cans of Coca Cola.

Some of their stops are usually at shopping areas, some of the supermarkets therein may have a model of the truck to display their own stock of Coca Cola. When I first saw the truck, it was at a popular shopping outlet - and one of their supermarkets had a model of the truck!

Oh, and for any Street Fighter Hot Wheels collectors... my sister-in-law got me the Vega Hot Wheels car today!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2021 1:26 am

I just can't wait for Deadeye month
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2021 1:38 am

White Knight wrote:
I just can't wait for Deadeye month

I think we all can't! Still no news, though, if it'll be a Spanish Deadeye Month...

But I already know a few assholes, who will certainly get some coal in their stocking this year! I was walking to my parents' house, after visiting a local shopping precinct... when a car sped past, and the driver honked the horn right down my ear! I turned around... and the driver was laughing, and his passenger videoed or photographed what happened on his/her cellphone!

I reported the incident to mom... and she said -as can indeed also be said, about anyone who enjoys bullying me- some peeps have nothing better to do with their lives. But she has promised to take action including against anyone who bullies me, if unfortunately it does go viral...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 1:09 am

What jerks. They should be arrested
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 2:46 am

Mod Soul wrote:
What jerks. They should be arrested

You're telling me! The same could also be said, about a similar trouble I had twice in one day in Spanish Deadeye Month last year - the horn honked right down my ear, too >
:-( What kind of sicko would find it entertaining, to bully and spread hate crime?? Eeeewwww...

But I do have some good news: I now have the full set of the Street Fighter Hot Wheels cars! After my sister-in-law was sweet enough to get me the Vega one a couple of days ago, I bought the other four yesterday. I couldn't wait until Deadeye Month, in case they sell out 0:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 3:57 am

We're you able to catch the license plate number?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 11:14 am

Neo Senshi wrote:
We're you able to catch the license plate number?

Unfortunately no, it went too fast. But if I had, then I'd have forwarded it to my parents, and make sure they take the needed legal action - especially if indeed they posted the video or photo (whatever they took) online, and if so make sure it was TAKEN DOWN OR ELSE, and anyone who laughed would also face legal action...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 4:34 pm

Piplup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 9:30 pm

Better not go online. It is illegal!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 12:51 am

Raven wrote:
Better not go online. It is illegal!

Good point!

And speaking of illegal, we have a dog fouler on our street - and no matter how many times me and my neighbours complain to him, he does fuck-all, and still allows his dog to shit on the grass in front of my apartment...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 8:32 pm

Those terrible low lifes :pissed:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 1:06 am

Biyomon wrote:
Those terrible low lifes :pissed:

You're telling me! What part of "
Dog fouling is illegal!"
don't they understand?? :pissed:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 2:32 pm

Keep a look out on social media to be safe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 2:41 pm

Limey Man wrote:
Keep a look out on social media to be safe

Indeed I will - and you guys do so, as well. I hereby cast a hex, on the assholes who took the video - and anyone who might laugh on it, if indeed it ends up on social media!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 3:06 pm

Where I live November feels like December now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 1:52 pm

Kisara wrote:
Where I live November feels like December now

What, was there snow?? If there was, I'm jealous - we're on a storm warning, here in the UK...

And for anyone who supports cheating in games, on Parasite Eve 2 I would definitely recommend putting in codes for the unused Paralyzer ammo, which can only be used in red-class weapons. As the name suggests, it temporarily paralises most enemies and bosses - including the annoying penultimate boss, the Brahman (AKA the Reactor), whose Core Beam attack has a dangerously high chance to kill you in one hit!

As luck would have it, my choice weapon the M249 sub-machine gun is red-class and so will take Paralyzer ammo - so I can switch between paralising the Brahman, and damaging it with any of the Parasitic Energy (i.e. magic) attacks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 4:17 pm

It feels like December too with all the holiday decorations in the malls
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 1:58 am

I will turn those bullies to stone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 3:44 am

Andy wrote:
It feels like December too with all the holiday decorations in the malls

Sweet! Any stars? I love stars.

White Knight wrote:
I will turn those bullies to stone

You tell 'em! They're stupid, useless pieces of trash who clearly have nothing better to do with their lives.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next