Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!

Go down 
+8
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! Empty
PostSubject: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! EmptyWed Nov 01, 2023 12:37 am

November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month, in honour of our favourite counter-hex!

I'm still in shock, that the anti-airing hex which one of my enemies here cast on me actually came true - but the egg is in that enemy's face, when a promised second screening of the Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie was confirmed shortly thereafter... and whispers were abound, of it countering that hex. Still... because of the hex, I might as well take up defense against the dark arts (and give any hex-casters a taste of their own medicine!), no?

With last Friday being the anniversary of when the NES War began, Saturday will be the anniversary of when I won the war. My enemies who bullied me about taking away my precious games were especially cruel to do that, again knowing the NES War began on the same day as Raul Julia's funeral - i.e. knowing I also lost someone dear to me, who was involved in my noble art.

And of course, especially with rehearsals for Santa Claude well underway (i.e. the Christmas music channel which started last month having shown the videos for a couple of Kylie's Christmas songs;
also, every time a Beatles Christmas song came on, I'd go on YouTube and remedy it with a Kylie tune)... the next phase, is when we 'officially' begin our prayers to Santa Claude one week next Monday, on my late cat Yoshimoto's birthday November 13. Let's hope our prayers are answered!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! EmptyWed Nov 01, 2023 1:14 am

What will this month bring?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 3:39 am

Piplup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 3:43 am

Mistress 9 wrote:
What will this month bring?

Well, it's the last month before my special month... so by now, preparations thereof are at a peak! For one, that means things like Christmas markets will start up - I'm hoping to attend one, just after we begin our prayers to Santa Claude...

And of course, more Christmas music channels will start up on TV (one began yesterday, naturally) - so that means more rehearsals, if not the real deal!

The channel responsible for my airings this year didn't update their site until yesterday, I checked and they have no airings planned for this month. Let's hope it's a sign...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! EmptyFri Nov 03, 2023 4:07 am

And yes folks, I've put my tree up - I even put all three of my book Advent calendars (Disney Princess, Disney 100, and Marvel) around it, along with the Super Mario figurine one which yes I finally snapped up (I bought it and the Disney Princess one, while out shopping on Halloween). I'll keep the books and figurines I want most;
and for those I choose not to keep, I'll give some of them to my cleaner so she can pass them to her grandchildren, and the rest I'll donate to charity - oh, and mom wants the Princess Peach figurine from the Super Mario calendar.

Again with Halloween over, I typically deck my own halls on November 1 (although, yes... decking my halls for 2019 was a bit sad, because of Crystal) - especially because, that's when the Christmas music channels typically start up (although a rare few may begin in Hsien-Ko Month). The shops will start selling more Christmas stuff as well, so I'll see if I can get more Princess Jasmine ornaments (and hope to use them, this year) if not other Disney characters as well...

Apologies to Lemmy, however... but I had a sneak peak, and there are no Koopa figurines in the Super Mario calendar...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! EmptyFri Nov 03, 2023 3:30 pm

Everything is ready for Santa Claude's announcement
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! EmptyFri Nov 03, 2023 4:18 pm

Biyomon wrote:
Everything is ready for Santa Claude's announcement

All we need now, is the announcement! Please please please let this be the year...

The original Resident Evil is still good to go as the first achievement, for when that time comes - but I'm open to discussion on some of the other achievements, as well;
otherwise, I may consider some of them for airings any old time. Like, I know peeps would petition me to complete the Aladdin SNES game, in honour of my kitty Jasmine (and if Sephiroth was still around, he'd twist my arm for the Kingdom Hearts games I have!) - as well as to buy more Princess Jasmine ornaments, if I find any at the supermarket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! EmptySat Nov 04, 2023 1:00 am

Piplup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! EmptySat Nov 04, 2023 6:21 am

Hope you will get the announcement soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! EmptySun Nov 05, 2023 1:54 am

Alexis wrote:
Hope you will get the announcement soon

Thank you Alexis, I hope so too. Hell, I'm still preparing one or two games, ready for any future airings if not when our prayers are finally answered...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! EmptySun Nov 05, 2023 5:19 pm

Pray hard every day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 1:15 am

Biyomon wrote:
Pray hard every day

Oh, indeed I do! Especially in a week from now, when prayers become official...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 6:48 am

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 3:46 pm

I still have neighbors that leave their Christmas lights on all year round
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 5:09 pm

Zane wrote:
I still have neighbors that leave their Christmas lights on all year round

oh, my classmate and fellow gamer/Christmas fan Jeanine would be so jealous of you 😄
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:21 pm

Keep on praying. That would be good on a t-shirt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 12:25 am

Jaden wrote:
Keep on praying. That would be good on a t-shirt

Yes it would 😄

In the meantime, I continue to prepare more games which still require preparation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 3:55 pm

oh, another Kylie Christmas music video was on this evening! It was this one, Every Day's Like Christmas: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f37t3m7W-NA

The only one of the common ones I am yet to see, is 100 Degrees - who knows, it may crop up soon...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 5:07 am

Even Kylie is singing for Santa Claude
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 6:30 am

White Knight wrote:
Even Kylie is singing for Santa Claude

Awwww 😄 . Pray that is Damme certain, dear Lemmy...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 4:51 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 12:53 pm

good news for fans of my kitty Jasmine, I bought five more Princess Jasmine ornaments while out shopping today! I knew I'd end up buying more 😄

Here's to hoping, I can use them this year...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 11:35 pm

Nice work in getting more ornaments. Congratulations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 3:17 am

Jaden wrote:
Nice work in getting more ornaments. Congratulations

Thank you Jaden, as you can imagine Princess Jasmine is obviously rather special in my family.

I couldn't see any other Disney characters I wanted, though - they didn't have the Alice in Wonderland playing card soldiers (I would love to get those, particularly the spades one because they're adorable) in stock, I read about these on the supermarket's website. But good news for the Marvel readers, I did get Thor as well!

And do we have any Biker Mice From Mars fans in the house? I bought the old Biker Mice SNES game, as well! I had to go to another town I frequent, to buy it. I'll gladly reserve it, for when the time comes if not for Santa Claude - and no promises, but if possible, should I also send Zane a picture of my past cat Vinnie (summer 1994-spring 1996;
and named because he had a facial marking similar to the faceplate worn by his Biker Mice namesake), to be added up in the Pet Gallery?

I was planning to go and buy it, when I go for that town's Christmas markets (these are due to start, a week or so after we begin prayers to Santa Claude) - but Gran approved of the old series (and of course the new one, when I heard of it in fact during my only airing celebration when I was 21), and thus she first bought me the game years ago... so after she was nice enough to buy me a Cadbury's tower Advent calendar I like, I thought I'd better show a Deadeye-style means of gratitude. Her face lit up when I told her about it, and she even reminisced about when we played the old Biker Mice board game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 7:31 pm

I had a dream once where I was a princess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! Empty

Back to top Go down

November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next