Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!

Go down 
+8
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 1:00 pm

Limey Man wrote:
I had a dream once where I was a princess

I'd probably ask "
Would Slasher like to hear about it?"
, but certain outdated prudes here might yet again 'take it the wrong way'...

And I added three more Princess Jasmine ornaments to my collection, today - and I bought three more Street Fighter cards, including my second Vega card, and a new Street Fighter shirt. What a way to start off our prayers to Santa Claude!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 3:17 pm

Decorating is so fun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 6:30 am

Jaden wrote:
Decorating is so fun

You're telling me! One of our minimarts over here has released their 2023 Christmas commercial - and it's an obvious parody of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCoPv4aedfU

It also turns out, that you can now get plushies of the characters - I think they'll make adorable Christmas decorations! I plan to get the William Conker plush, if at all possible...

And if anyone here is still a fan of the Coca Cola truck, yes it will make its famous tour across the UK again - but thus far, it's only been announced for two stops in Ireland. As one of those stops happens to be Belfast, where my parents are going next week... I messaged mom to say, she and dad are going to Belfast a little too early (the truck is booked there for December 8 to 10) LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 19, 2023 12:28 am

Jaden wrote:
Decorating is so fun

Sure is!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 12:37 am

White Knight wrote:
Jaden wrote:
Decorating is so fun

Sure is!

Do you play Christmas music, while decking the halls?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 1:10 am

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 1:26 am

Today happens to be Dhalsim's birthday according to Capcom, so happy birthday to our favourite Yoga master.

It was actually on his 2004 birthday, when I had the announcement for my first ever Santa Claude visit (the one which avenged the original Mute Incident);
and ten years to the day, immediately before the events resulting in the creation of the Street Fighter mandate, his birthday was the second of two airing days at the time (when the newer red airing dress debuted).

Still no news as yet, by the way, so we can only wait and prepare...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 4:23 pm

Happy birthday D man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2023 1:57 pm

I hope Dhalsim enjoyed his birthday 😄

I bought four packs of Street Fighter hot sauce, two each of the round 1 and round 3 packs (they didn't have round 2 -_-)... and while I keep two for myself, I'll give the other two to my dad, because he loves cooking - that, and he's a Ken main, so he'll be glad that Ken's hot sauce is in the round 3 pack. He may want to use any of this hot sauce in his cooking?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 2:45 am

Congratulations on the hot sauce. Dhalsim would be proud of you. I bet he too is wishing for airings
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 4:31 am

Mod Soul wrote:
Congratulations on the hot sauce. Dhalsim would be proud of you. I bet he too is wishing for airings

Awwww thanks Mod Soul 😄 I wonder, could his wishing for my airings be why I picked up the Dhalsim hot sauce yesterday? No wonder he's so proud. Friend and foe alike, has anyone else here tried the hot sauce?

Now, I know what you guys are thinking! I suppose it's... debatable, about me attempting to buy more of the hot sauce next month - primarily because, there's no guarantee they'd have any in stock if I go again. But if anything is to make that attempt verdict definite, then yes it's if our prayers are answered - stay on your toes over the next few days, folks...

However, yes I will use the boxes for unboxed Capcom games. It only feels right, no?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 25, 2023 1:34 am

Go for it if it helps your cause
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 25, 2023 3:11 am

Neo Senshi wrote:
Go for it if it helps your cause

Hence that the option is in Kensideration. But I do have a few other options in mind nonetheless, including yes I'll go and play on that Street Fighter arcade machine at the toy store, if it's still there...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 25, 2023 3:20 am

Hope that machine is still there and give an extra ass kicking to Balrog
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 25, 2023 7:55 am

Raven wrote:
Hope that machine is still there and give an extra ass kicking to Balrog

If yes, then who I play as will, "
Of COURSE!"
, depend on which of the games is set up at the time. When I played it on my dad's birthday this year, it was set up to play Street Fighter 2 (the one without the four bosses playable) - so Ken had to do the honours!

...Come to think of it, no promises but I may Kensider some ports of some of the other games on the machine, among my birthday eBaying. We shall see - just remember, Cammy still takes priority for now...

And speaking of Cammy, we have more good news on the Kylie music front! Apparently, Kylie's song Especially For You (the one she duetted with Jason Donovan) was a Christmas hit for her - so inevitably, Jason Donovan included it on his own Christmas music video streaming show, on one of the Christmas music channels. So for anyone who wants to see the video of Especially For You, well here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yalM-2ih7RU
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 25, 2023 8:38 pm

Piplup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 26, 2023 5:33 pm

One more week and this month will be over
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2023 6:32 am

Jaden wrote:
One more week and this month will be over

I only hope I could say the same, as I await justice for Kylie...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 10:29 am

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 30, 2023 4:40 am

It's now November 30, so I don't doubt any of my friends may want to start the Deadeye Month post (if not Spanish Deadeye Month, should any channel get off their arse and make an announcement?)? If so, then I'll reply to that after midnight - otherwise, I'll start the post myself 0:-)
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 12:01 am

Chatot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2