Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Should November be Jasmine Month?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

Location : Bison's quarters. He has granted me a private interview.

Should November be Jasmine Month? Empty
PostSubject: Should November be Jasmine Month?   Should November be Jasmine Month? EmptyThu Aug 22, 2024 2:41 am

I know Jasmine's birthday is in Airing Month (specifically April 4, which she shares with the late, great Grumpy Cat)... but should November be Jasmine Month, from now on?

"Why November as Jasmine Month?", I hear you ask? Because that's the month when I buy those Princess Jasmine Christmas ornaments, at one of the supermarkets over here! The ornaments are part of that supermarket's more... major, of their Christmas stock, so it'll only appear in the shelves as of November (i.e. after Halloween).

Also note, when on Crystal's last day November 1 2019 I started collecting Disney Christmas ornaments, after buying a few at a Disney Store I visited (but which sadly closed, during the pandemic)... again, Princess Jasmine wasn't on the priority list (I still needed to get food groceries, so I prioritised the characters I wanted most), but yes I think there was an ornament of her in stock?

Not to mention... hence Jasmine's status as Raul the 3rd, don't forget she joined us as successor to Raul's successor Yoshimoto, whose birthday November 13 is the start of our prayers to Santa Claude. Jasmine is definitely no exception, to how I note that all cats thus far of the Raul line hold some form of Christmas influence - oh, and did I forget to mention, that Crystal was Raul's sister (same parents, different litter)?

While Yoshimoto was still alive, the point that I then had airings coming out of my ears led to his second and third/final birthdays being successful.

And if Sephiroth returns, I know he would likely support this suggestion - that is, because of Princess Jasmine's inclusion in the Kingdom Hearts franchise. No promises... but unless I complete them beforehand, yes I am considering some of the Kingdom Hearts games (particularly Kingdom Hearts 2) for my next Santa Claude visit, obviously as it'll be my first with Jasmine Should November be Jasmine Month? 1f607
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: Should November be Jasmine Month?   Should November be Jasmine Month? EmptyFri Aug 23, 2024 12:38 am

Chatot
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Should November be Jasmine Month?   Should November be Jasmine Month? EmptySat Aug 24, 2024 1:47 am

So... any thoughts, on November as Jasmine Month?
Back to top Go down
Kisara
Kombatant
Kisara

PostSubject: Re: Should November be Jasmine Month?   Should November be Jasmine Month? EmptySun Aug 25, 2024 10:43 pm

What about Princess month to include the rest
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Should November be Jasmine Month?   Should November be Jasmine Month? EmptyMon Aug 26, 2024 1:14 am

Kisara wrote:
What about Princess month to include the rest

Good point - heck, right before mom suggested to name the kitty Jasmine, she had rejected my suggestion of 'Mulan' (after my favourite Disney Princess, who herself is voiced by Ming-Na Wen), in my response to how mom felt my kitty should be named after a Disney Princess rather than 'Fiona' (after the 'precious, precious little princess' Haunting Ground protagonist) or 'Ohatsu' (after a real live Japanese princess, who is one of the player characters -and in her case, she wears a Chun Li costume and can have Chun Li's theme played at times- in Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams).

But as you can imagine... bearing in mind the thinking behind my kitty's name, I realised I may face expectations to elevate the status of Princess Jasmine in purrticular; and of course emphasise on my kitty Jasmine, not to mention, again she's no exception to the festive influence of all cats thus far of the Raul line. Hence my own suggestions, I was actually hosting an airing celebration at the time when my parents found my new kitten for me, and airing tradition required her to have a Capcom name - and as luck would have it, Capcom have made the Aladdin SNES game which, coincidentally, I saw a copy of in town, when mom took me shopping on the day before we put Yoshimoto in care.

I think Raven also previously suggested, about May (AKA Dennis Hopper Memorial Month) being Jasmine Month, and I had to tell her that Jasmine's birthday is in Airing Month?

As for the ornaments, well yes maybe if I see any more Mulan ones I like, I may get those - but with the priority levels for Princess Jasmine, well there you go. It's a shame how the Disney Stores closed down, because yes I would have gotten that Princess Jasmine ornament which they had in stock - and maybe one or two other ornaments I liked, such as Hercules with the bow and arrow.

And indeed, when it comes to playing Kingdom Hearts... Agrabah is one of the highest-priority worlds, along with Olympus Coliseum (the Hercules world) and Halloween Town (Nightmare Before Christmas world). But I still prioritise The Land of Dragons, because that's Mulan's world...
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: Should November be Jasmine Month?   Should November be Jasmine Month? EmptyTue Aug 27, 2024 10:31 pm

Chatot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should November be Jasmine Month?   Should November be Jasmine Month? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should November be Jasmine Month?
Page 1 of 1