Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Jasmine avatar!

Go down 
+3
Black Star
Pikachu
Anna Nytelikethis
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

Location : Bison's quarters. He has granted me a private interview.

Jasmine avatar! Empty
PostSubject: Jasmine avatar!   Jasmine avatar! EmptyMon Sep 16, 2024 4:14 pm

For the Jasmine fans, and those who didn't get to see at the old site... I've changed my avatar to one of Jasmine's baby pictures. Isn't she cute?
Back to top Go down
Pikachu
Kombatant
Pikachu

Jasmine avatar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasmine avatar!   Jasmine avatar! EmptyMon Sep 16, 2024 6:44 pm

Pika
Back to top Go down
Black Star
Kombatant

Jasmine avatar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasmine avatar!   Jasmine avatar! EmptyTue Sep 17, 2024 5:30 am

Very cute kitty avatar!
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

Jasmine avatar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasmine avatar!   Jasmine avatar! EmptyTue Sep 17, 2024 11:42 am

Black Star wrote:
Very cute kitty avatar!

She is very beautiful!

As explained, she's a ragdoll just like Sapphire (the 'Siamese'-like cat mom surprised us with when I was 30). Mom wanted a ragdoll, after doing her research a few months after we lost Jenny in 2014... and leaning that ragdolls are a very loving and cuddly breed, which Sapphire certainly is.

What mom did not mention... was that, for this very same reason, she wanted me to have a ragdoll as well! I love cats, and certainly to cuddle them - simply put, mom felt that a ragdoll would be in my best interests.

However... Yoshimoto was the only kitten available when we lost Raul; and mom couldn't find any ragdolls following Mel's shock departure a year later, hence that she instead took a liking to a cute ginger kitty who I named Thunder. And no, she didn't plan for a new kitten, when we had to let Crystal go - we already had Jasper (who, as of Crystal's passing, is my family's current oldest cat) and Sapphire.

But as the saying goes, "Third time's a charm!" . In my family taking the you-know-what seriously... when I started hearing about the lockdown pet boom, I feel I did the right thing in asking mom about what if we needed to join that, what if one of us needs a new kitten while all of this was going on? As well as such legalities as the stay-at-home order, what about if we needed to prepare for such light-hearted details therein as this?

Once again... my crazy prediction came true, when the alarm was raised for poor little Yoshimoto. I won't lie, that the surrender decision came as a surprise to me - that's another first in my family. But as I feared, yes it eventually culminated in Ryu dedicating his fight to Yoshimoto - though thankfully, he is not at risk from "Street Fighter is so bad, it killed Raul Julia"! We only had to carry out the Rainbow Bridge security while he was still sick, as that was while I still had airings coming out of my ears - the last of which, was just one month and one day before Ryu dedicated his fight.

However... while mom awaited the vet's initial verdict on Yoshimoto, she decided that yes I can join the lockdown pet boom - she posted on Facebook, asking if any kittens were available. From this, I figured we'd follow any of these recommendations, with regard to our obviously having to talk kittens...

...But two days later... here we were, obviously purrfectly elevating the status of Princess Jasmine! Jasmine herself is very loving and cuddly - not even Crystal could ever be this beautiful...
Back to top Go down
Kisara
Kombatant
Kisara

Jasmine avatar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasmine avatar!   Jasmine avatar! EmptyTue Sep 17, 2024 3:16 pm

Cute
Back to top Go down
Lemmy Koopa
Kombatant
Lemmy Koopa

Jasmine avatar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasmine avatar!   Jasmine avatar! EmptyWed Sep 18, 2024 12:23 am

Our princess cat is very cute
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

Jasmine avatar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasmine avatar!   Jasmine avatar! EmptyWed Sep 18, 2024 2:32 pm

Thank you both, yes Lemmy she's a little princess and she is very cute!
Back to top Go down
Mew
Kombatant
Mew

Jasmine avatar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasmine avatar!   Jasmine avatar! EmptyFri Sep 20, 2024 5:02 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Kombatant
Alexis

Jasmine avatar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasmine avatar!   Jasmine avatar! EmptyThu Sep 26, 2024 8:12 pm

Oh no I missed it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jasmine avatar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasmine avatar!   Jasmine avatar! Empty

Back to top Go down

Jasmine avatar!
Page 1 of 1