Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!

Go down 
+9
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 10:55 pm

Don't think it will be posted online but keep a watch just in case
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 12:28 am

Zane wrote:
Don't think it will be posted online but keep a watch just in case

Thank you for your concern. I realise there's a chance it won't be posted online, but yes there's still a chance it might so I am keeping eyes forward...
Back to top Go down
Altaria

Altaria

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 4:30 am

Altaria
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 10:58 am

I got my Christmas tree today, I went with my dad and my sister-in-law to get it at one of my local minimarts... so Gran gave me a bit of spending money, so I could get myself a few nibbles there as well. I have been buying the Christmas edition Kinder Joy eggs, in the hopes of getting a star ornament/stencil because I love stars - and yes, I finally have one! When I opened one egg, the toy contained therein was the star I wanted ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 2:28 am

Today is the lady day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 3:50 am

Limey Man wrote:
Today is the lady day

Penultimate, really. There's still November 30 to go, as well.

However, it's also the anniversary, of when Kunzite's 'prediction' for my second Santa Claude visit (in 2007) came true. I was very touched when he Emailed me in Hsien-Ko Month 2007, asking if I may have airings in December - but I had to explain to him, it was still too early to know for sure, as I'd know in mid to late November at the earliest;
however, if yes then it wouldn't be the first time... and my first, in 2004, was in fact precisely what avenged the Mute Incident (indeed making the Mute For Coal Incident very tragically ironic).

We got our wish on the morning of November 29, with the announcement for two airings on December 9 and 10 (the latter of which being Michael Clarke Duncan's big five-oh, I realise that!). Cue the inevitable responses here!

Before anyone asks, no that's not why I asked that question about the Kunzite character being the 'poster boy' for airing celebration - although, I suppose it could be another point in favour. May I take this opportunity to remind you, the character wears a white cape - and the inevitable results of my "
Good observation!"
(in Setsuna's words) included our head man now being called Kunzite 😄 , in fact he took on the name during my revenge on Carie!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 4:03 pm

The Coca Cola commercial was on TV this evening! Yaaay! 😄
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 2:29 am

Where is Santa Claude? :sad: I wanted a Spanish Deadeye month
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 3:20 am

Mod Soul wrote:

My thoughts exactly - but oh well, we can always hope in the future to come, no?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 1:47 pm

Mod Soul wrote:

The best wish would be an airing on our leader's birthday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 3:46 pm

Alexis wrote:
Mod Soul wrote:

The best wish would be an airing on our leader's birthday

Awww, bless you 0:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 2:59 am

It is finally here!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!   November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3