Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Street Fighter 6 personality quiz

Go down 
+5
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Street Fighter 6 personality quiz Empty
PostSubject: Street Fighter 6 personality quiz   Street Fighter 6 personality quiz EmptyTue May 23, 2023 4:30 pm

https://www.streetfighter.com/6/contents/characterquiz/en/

Anyone want to have a go? My result was E Honda, with a Classic control type.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 6 personality quiz   Street Fighter 6 personality quiz EmptyTue May 23, 2023 7:44 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 6 personality quiz   Street Fighter 6 personality quiz EmptyWed May 24, 2023 2:06 am

Is there a result for Vega?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 6 personality quiz   Street Fighter 6 personality quiz EmptyWed May 24, 2023 2:18 am

White Knight wrote:
Is there a result for Vega?

No sorry, it's only the Street Fighter 6 roster. What was your result?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 6 personality quiz   Street Fighter 6 personality quiz EmptyWed May 24, 2023 12:28 pm

At least Balrog is not in the game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 6 personality quiz   Street Fighter 6 personality quiz EmptySat May 27, 2023 1:04 am

Mod Soul wrote:
At least Balrog is not in the game

I think I read somewhere, that the Street Fighter 3 manga or something revealed Balrog had gone into the wrestling world, by the time of Street Fighter 3?

But what's your opinion of Dee Jay? He's in Street Fighter 6, so would he do, again since you said you like strong black men?

In fact, here's a Kylie Minogue tune you might like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LN4rA5JDLk

and a live version of it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPCwuxdlqik
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 6 personality quiz   Street Fighter 6 personality quiz EmptySat May 27, 2023 6:12 pm

Wait awhile longer for the dlcs. I am certain Vega will be there. He is popular
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 6 personality quiz   Street Fighter 6 personality quiz EmptySun May 28, 2023 1:30 am

Zane wrote:
Wait awhile longer for the dlcs. I am certain Vega will be there. He is popular

That's true, so that's another reason why my playing as Cammy could only be temporary...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 6 personality quiz   Street Fighter 6 personality quiz EmptySun May 28, 2023 5:29 pm

What if the wait is at least a year?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 6 personality quiz   Street Fighter 6 personality quiz EmptyMon May 29, 2023 1:05 am

Limey Man wrote:
What if the wait is at least a year?

Not to worry - again, there is the matter of my Cammy binge, brought on by my mom's blasphemy toward Kylie Minogue. I can never forgive mom for that, so much that I spelled out 'Your Disco Needs You' in star bubbles on Bust-A-Move 4 (which was one of my airing gifts, for my recent celebration)!

Speaking of which... if anyone gets Cammy as a result, then please post a screencap!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 6 personality quiz   Street Fighter 6 personality quiz EmptyTue May 30, 2023 3:49 am

Time goes by fast. Too fast
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 6 personality quiz   Street Fighter 6 personality quiz EmptyTue May 30, 2023 4:35 pm

Last Quincy wrote:
Time goes by fast. Too fast

*'Timebomb' by Kylie Minogue starts playing* Fast... time is ticking oh so fast... 😄 :cammy:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 6 personality quiz   Street Fighter 6 personality quiz EmptyTue May 30, 2023 7:30 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 6 personality quiz   Street Fighter 6 personality quiz EmptyThu Jun 01, 2023 3:17 am

Piplup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 6 personality quiz   Street Fighter 6 personality quiz EmptyWed Jun 07, 2023 3:10 pm

Hahaha, I was watching a Street Fighter 6 video... and Juri says Chun Li was a real 'deadeye' back in the day. Cue the remarks, from my friends here - yes, including about my completing the Chinese and Korean 🐰 games, for my airings last Balrog Bashing Month 😄
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 6 personality quiz   Street Fighter 6 personality quiz EmptyWed Jun 07, 2023 5:13 pm

Will you become a Chun-Li fan now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 6 personality quiz   Street Fighter 6 personality quiz EmptyWed Jun 07, 2023 11:43 pm

Gin wrote:
Will you become a Chun-Li fan now?

Perhaps, and if so then yes I will use her newer costume on Street Fighter 6 - unless Capcom release a special 'movie costume' pack, in which case I'm sure even Lemmy would use that costume for her. I think a movie costume pack would certainly work, especially because I had two airings on the day after the UK release of Street Fighter 4.

But 'until further notice', I will still have to main Cammy, including for my World Tour character to use her moves (and, if so allowed, one or two of JP's).

For Cammy, I'd likely use her classic costume - or a movie costume, again if that wish is granted. And if they bring back her SF5 Christmas costume, and/or her Jill costume and Fiona costume... #Justice4Kylie
Back to top Go down
Altaria

Altaria

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 6 personality quiz   Street Fighter 6 personality quiz EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 4:41 am

Altaria
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 6 personality quiz   Street Fighter 6 personality quiz EmptyFri Jun 09, 2023 4:55 am

That is really sweet of Juri and Chun-Li
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 6 personality quiz   Street Fighter 6 personality quiz Empty

Back to top Go down

Street Fighter 6 personality quiz
Page 1 of 1