Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

August is White Cape Month!

Go down 
+8
Altaria
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 6:05 am

Green Ninja wrote:
Haven't played Mortal Kombat 4 for a long time. I even forgot the storyline

But am I right in guessing you played as Reptile? I did have to briefly play as him, in order to unlock his ending in the Kombat theatre - and his unmasked self is nice, but I entered an in-game cheat code to play as him in his klassic green ninja garb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 1:28 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsEv8PZfLTw

And no, your ears do not deceive you. I only found out about this today, and yes my reaction was priceless!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 2:47 pm

Piplup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 1:11 am

Good Bucky Hare video
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 5:04 am

Raven wrote:
Good Bucky Hare video

It is very clever, don't you think? The group does covers of a lot of kids' show theme tunes, Disney songs and even the theme tune for one of my old favourite game shows.

And another donation has been confirmed, for this year's Street Fighter mandate! Remember one of my gifts from Jay was the Vega VS Ryu figurine twin pack, from the Street Fighter movie line-up?

Well, on EBay I saw three of the twin packs -yes, including Vega VS Ryu- all loose, and at a decent price! There is paint wear on them, but we can imagine it like battle damage for the fighters - though rest assured, Vega's face still remains untainted. The other two twin packs were Bison VS Guile, and Ken VS Sagat.

I was going to EBay for them myself - but then I told Gran about them, and she decided to get them for me yes because Ken is on that set. Good old Gran! We just hope Santa Claude will bring the gifts...

Also note, because of Yoshimoto's passing... yes, among the tributes I feel Bison ought to regain his spot under the Christmas tree, i.e. as Yoshimoto was Raul's successor (again, indeed making Jasmine Raul the Third)...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 10:01 pm

I miss watching old cartoons
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 12:14 am

Mistress 9 wrote:

Shouldn't there be a channel for that, don't you think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 1:35 am

The group should do an airing celebration
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 1:13 pm

White Knight wrote:
The group should do an airing celebration

Oh, now that would be perfect wouldn't it 😄
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 1:45 pm

Mistress 9 wrote:

You can watch them again as reboots
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 3:57 pm

Kisara wrote:
Mistress 9 wrote:

You can watch them again as reboots

I still feel Jay should voice Bucky in a reboot. He's got the right voice for our favourite green el capitan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 4:59 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 2:25 am

I prefer original over most reboots
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 4:22 am

I've added a picture in my personal gallery, of the character Colonel Mullen (from the PS1 game Grandia, which was among my recent purchases). Now doesn't he remind you of anyone...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 4:08 pm

The colonel looks like matador Vega
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 6:06 pm

Green Ninja wrote:
The colonel looks like matador Vega

Exactly - oh, and he wears a white cape! I can just imagine the other Vega fans buying a copy of Grandia, just so they can see Colonel Mullen...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 7:11 pm

That would also make a good icon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 1:22 pm

Matador Vega is back! Thanks Deadeye. Also like the other pictures in your gallery
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 3:38 pm

Alexis wrote:
Matador Vega is back! Thanks Deadeye. Also like the other pictures in your gallery

Thanks! ^_^ Feel free to comment on any of them, if you so wish.

And I knew Colonel Mullen would prove popular. We're a gamer community, and with Vega being central herein I figured you'd like to see a character who closely resembles him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 9:16 pm

I will check it out too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 12:13 pm

hug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

August is White Cape Month!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2