Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Steam Yugioh Games

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Steam Yugioh Games Empty
PostSubject: Steam Yugioh Games   Steam Yugioh Games EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 6:21 pm

okay so ive been getting into steam alot lately and ive found some 2 Yugioh games which have caught me [mainly because they both mention following the anime story line] and i was wounder if anyones heard or played these

Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist
Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist : Link Evolution

Neither are free and im curious on the difference besides Link Evolved having no current DLC while the other has a few, both mention dueling events from the anime story line but im unsure if this is true or not, [all steam reviews are very unhelpful]

thoughts ?

ive also added a pole IF you vote PLEASE COMMENT your reason why
Back to top Go down

Steam Yugioh Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steam Yugioh Games   Steam Yugioh Games EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 8:38 pm

Foggy memory but are these the games that have a character theme? There was a Kaiba and a Yugi theme as well as many fanmade if I am thinking of the same game
Back to top Go down

Steam Yugioh Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steam Yugioh Games   Steam Yugioh Games EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 5:23 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

Steam Yugioh Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steam Yugioh Games   Steam Yugioh Games EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 5:04 pm

I will try to look it up. I've played the pc game but only a couple of times on my friend's computer
Back to top Go down

Steam Yugioh Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steam Yugioh Games   Steam Yugioh Games EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 4:09 am

They both sound the same? Second a sequel?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Steam Yugioh Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steam Yugioh Games   Steam Yugioh Games Empty

Back to top Go down

Steam Yugioh Games
Page 1 of 1