Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Creator of Yugioh found dead at sea

Go down 
+4
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Creator of Yugioh found dead at sea Empty
PostSubject: Creator of Yugioh found dead at sea   Creator of Yugioh found dead at sea EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 11:04 pm

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/tv/2022/07/08/yu-gi-oh-creator-dead-kazuki-takahashi-found-sea/10011734002/#:~:text=TOKYO%20%E2%80%94%20Kazuki%20Takahashi%2C%20the%20creator,the%20coast%20guard%20said%20Friday.

I only learned about it yesterday. I wasn't a fan of yugioh, but my husband was, and I know lots of folks on here are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creator of Yugioh found dead at sea   Creator of Yugioh found dead at sea EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 3:28 am

This is big sad news for all the yu-gi-oh fans. May he rest in peace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creator of Yugioh found dead at sea   Creator of Yugioh found dead at sea EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 2:50 am

I just read about this news in the magazine that I was reading. Tragic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creator of Yugioh found dead at sea   Creator of Yugioh found dead at sea EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 8:54 pm

Condolences to his family
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creator of Yugioh found dead at sea   Creator of Yugioh found dead at sea EmptyWed Jul 13, 2022 5:57 am

I just heard of this now. Thanks for spreading the news
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creator of Yugioh found dead at sea   Creator of Yugioh found dead at sea EmptyWed Jul 13, 2022 6:58 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creator of Yugioh found dead at sea   Creator of Yugioh found dead at sea EmptyWed Jul 13, 2022 11:21 pm

I also heard about this announcement on Duel Links. Wonder what will happen to future projects
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creator of Yugioh found dead at sea   Creator of Yugioh found dead at sea EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 6:06 am

The poor guy drowned. A loss that could have been prevented
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creator of Yugioh found dead at sea   Creator of Yugioh found dead at sea EmptyThu Jul 21, 2022 10:40 pm

Rest in peace and thanks for creating a great game that I so love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creator of Yugioh found dead at sea   Creator of Yugioh found dead at sea Empty

Back to top Go down

Creator of Yugioh found dead at sea
Page 1 of 1