Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Just a yugioh thought

Go down 
+19
Altaria
Chatot
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Just a yugioh thought Empty
PostSubject: Just a yugioh thought   Just a yugioh thought EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 11:49 pm

hey everyone i know shocking kage is making a post after so long but a thought hit me

as well all know there has been a few characters in Yu.Gi.Oh who have had the voice and facial features of seto kaiba [not sure how else to put this ]

friend of mine and their group [along with me] ended up having a debate over it, and its got me wondering ..which one does everyone like and why? do you like the Egyptian seto, the businessman kaiba, or perhaps the legendary knight of Atlantis critias or kaibaman? during the talk it came to my realisation that there is actually little to nothing of a backstory to kaibaman or critias so i ask you's please vote in the poll who is your fave but as always there is a catch .. your choice cannot be based on their achievements or backstory, [where they are from is fine,what they can do is fine] but not what they have achieved in the anime [ rather unfair to do that considering kaibaman and critias never got more then 1 ep screen time in human form]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a yugioh thought   Just a yugioh thought EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 1:53 am

Seto Kaiba just sells better. The other versions seem to boring
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a yugioh thought   Just a yugioh thought EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 2:49 am

Tetsu wrote:
Seto Kaiba just sells better. The other versions seem to boring

thanks for commenting tetsu
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just a yugioh thought   Just a yugioh thought EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 8:04 am

Priest Seto seems to be less of a jerk than Kaiba plus he is king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a yugioh thought   Just a yugioh thought EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 10:10 am

priest seto had a woman in his life seto kaiba didnt so bit unfair plus priest didnt have such a rough up bringing, seems everyone going for the ones who have more background lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a yugioh thought   Just a yugioh thought EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 7:39 pm

Sir Critias because everyone loves a chivalrous heroic knight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a yugioh thought   Just a yugioh thought EmptySun Oct 28, 2018 3:32 am

White Knight wrote:
Sir Critias because everyone loves a chivalrous heroic knight

forgot honourable although ill admit im surprised the one character our resident yugioh rp master has never used on here is winning in votes XD kaibaman which he is known for has 0 votes thats kinda funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a yugioh thought   Just a yugioh thought EmptySun Oct 28, 2018 4:33 am

Sir Critias is a rare character that is stronger as a human knight than an actual dragon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a yugioh thought   Just a yugioh thought EmptySun Oct 28, 2018 9:51 am

Stardust wrote:
Sir Critias is a rare character that is stronger as a human knight than an actual dragon

fair point and is oldest of the list, gotta admit a knight is most girls dreams ..although after seeing a vid where kaibaman is a power ranger its a toss up for me, speaking of [yay kaibaman got a vote lol]

ill leave this poll open for awhile im getting interested in what everyone has to say about all this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a yugioh thought   Just a yugioh thought EmptySun Oct 28, 2018 8:32 pm

For some reason I feel an attraction and loyalty to the character KaibaMan. I even have his card
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a yugioh thought   Just a yugioh thought EmptySun Oct 28, 2018 9:34 pm

Alexis wrote:
For some reason I feel an attraction and loyalty to the character KaibaMan. I even have his card

probably cause your used to seto on here using the character lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a yugioh thought   Just a yugioh thought EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 10:48 pm

Critias is kind of handsome 😄
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a yugioh thought   Just a yugioh thought EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 9:05 am

Surprising that Critias is taking the lead here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a yugioh thought   Just a yugioh thought EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 6:33 pm

My gut feeling goes for good old Seto Kaiba
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a yugioh thought   Just a yugioh thought EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 3:25 am

Tetsu wrote:
Surprising that Critias is taking the lead here

im suprised peopel are actually voting considering when our member who actually rp's seto asked for votes on a poll only 2 people did ...makes me feel kinda guilty now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a yugioh thought   Just a yugioh thought EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 7:09 am

I like how Priest Seto talks
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just a yugioh thought   Just a yugioh thought EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 5:57 pm

People would prefer Seto or Kaiba Man
Back to top Go down
Soma Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Just a yugioh thought   Just a yugioh thought EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 8:41 pm

Sometimes it is difficult to explain why you like a certain character. It's that spark. You just do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a yugioh thought   Just a yugioh thought EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 11:55 pm

Fire Maiden wrote:
People would prefer Seto or Kaiba Man

i would have sworn kaibaman would be site favorit since so many met mt friend as kaibaman but its got the least votes XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a yugioh thought   Just a yugioh thought EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 5:23 am

Imagine if Seto was watching this and frowning at the people who didn't vote for him. We could get blacklisted from his tournaments
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a yugioh thought   Just a yugioh thought EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 7:15 am

Limey Man wrote:
Imagine if Seto was watching this and frowning at the people who didn't vote for him. We could get blacklisted from his tournaments

i pray he hasnt seen this cause he tried the same thing weeks ago and no one was voting ..i try it and got votes in such a short time so i hope i get the results i need before he returns to the site >
<
;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a yugioh thought   Just a yugioh thought EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 6:50 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: Just a yugioh thought   Just a yugioh thought EmptySat Nov 03, 2018 12:54 am

Chatot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a yugioh thought   Just a yugioh thought EmptySat Nov 03, 2018 4:55 am

If Seto kept that card then would he rely on Sir Critias more than his regular dragons
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just a yugioh thought   Just a yugioh thought EmptySat Nov 03, 2018 8:06 am

Critias is the one that is least Kaiba related and yes a real knight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a yugioh thought   Just a yugioh thought Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a yugioh thought
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next