Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Yugioh season 5 dilemma

Go down 
+20
SuperBeast
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Yugioh season 5 dilemma Empty
PostSubject: Yugioh season 5 dilemma   Yugioh season 5 dilemma EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 10:34 pm

time to reignite the yugioh chatter with a topic thats gonna divide many and get me in so much trouble with you all...season 5 part B... now this specific season has always confused me and caused many debates with people on one very specific thing...how the fuck does it effect the first 4 seasons and 5partA ?

ive researched and researched yet there is nothing to say what happens cause as you know season 2 showed seto visions but if the gang was destined to go back in time those should never have been able to be shown and if season 5B happened does it erase the previous seasons from ever happening ?

ive come down to 2 theories due to a youtuber also trying to explain this id like your view on it and im adding a poll

so question is ..did season 5B change the past or is season 5B just a recreation of the past in the phaorahs mind and has no effect on the past? i mean the first few seasons always say atem LOCKED the magic away but season 5B changes this instead of locking the magic, himself and zorc away he just beats him.

so do you think the future aka all the seasons were altered or erased because of 5B or do you think season 5B is just the millennium puzzle creating a memory world from atems memory ? or ...that it was just one big shadow game that bakura held to mess with everyone?

[yes i am aware season 5B the present had storms appear during it, but shadow games are the shadowrealm being dragged into the human world so can expect it to cause trouble?]

lemme know in the comments what you all think and in the votes, i need answers as it could indirectly or directly effect someone i rp cause for me it looks like the writers did a game of thrones season 8 when i look at this yugioh memory arc now. just makes no sense and looks to be a big fan service on atems past that everyone wanted doesnt make as much sense as all the other seasons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh season 5 dilemma   Yugioh season 5 dilemma EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 2:41 pm

Bakura's Shadow Game is something Atem needs to respect and submit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh season 5 dilemma   Yugioh season 5 dilemma EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 5:16 pm

I think it was a memory world from the puzzle. That puzzle causes so much confusion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh season 5 dilemma   Yugioh season 5 dilemma EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 5:54 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh season 5 dilemma   Yugioh season 5 dilemma EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 7:45 pm

I choose the one that made the most sense to me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh season 5 dilemma   Yugioh season 5 dilemma EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 9:41 pm

It had to change the future otherwise everything will be for nothing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh season 5 dilemma   Yugioh season 5 dilemma EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 10:06 pm

Neo Senshi wrote:
It had to change the future otherwise everything will be for nothing

other way around i think Neo, if it did change the future then everything they did in the first 4 seasons was for nothing cause changing the future due to events of season 5 means it erased all the events in the first 4 seasons? pretty much means the whole duellist kingdom, battle city and waking the dragons never happened? which in turn wouldn't that erase everyone's memories of Atem himself??

[think of 'future' as the first 4 seasons is season 5 is really back in time]

also i sorta agree with seto ...season 5A looks like it was just made as a big fan service to everyone who wanted some info on atem's past.

[did anyone notice seto said this poll may or may not effect hm? 0.0]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh season 5 dilemma   Yugioh season 5 dilemma EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 5:28 pm

This poll could affect Seto? Wonder what it could mean. Imagine making the puzzle world in to another theme park 😄
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh season 5 dilemma   Yugioh season 5 dilemma EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 5:44 pm

Gin wrote:
This poll could affect Seto? Wonder what it could mean. Imagine making the puzzle world in to another theme park 😄

OOC: [out of character]: not something i see seto doing but as i said it may directly or indirectly effect something[s] due to needing to stay true to the cannon much as possible
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh season 5 dilemma   Yugioh season 5 dilemma EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 3:00 am

Also confusing how Zorc is Bakura. Too many plot twists. Dueling with stone tablet monsters seem pretty advanced back then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh season 5 dilemma   Yugioh season 5 dilemma EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 7:29 pm

Tetsu wrote:
Also confusing how Zorc is Bakura. Too many plot twists. Dueling with stone tablet monsters seem pretty advanced back then

looks like the writers did a season 8 of game of thrones..years before game of thrones could do it XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh season 5 dilemma   Yugioh season 5 dilemma EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 9:46 pm

Not much change in the future imo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh season 5 dilemma   Yugioh season 5 dilemma EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 2:45 pm

Piplup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh season 5 dilemma   Yugioh season 5 dilemma EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 9:17 pm

I hate Thinking too much. It confuses the hell out of me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh season 5 dilemma   Yugioh season 5 dilemma EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 1:10 am

The ending was sad. Bet Yugi wished he lost the last duel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh season 5 dilemma   Yugioh season 5 dilemma EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 10:00 pm

It has to have an effect on the future otherwise what is the point
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh season 5 dilemma   Yugioh season 5 dilemma EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 1:57 pm

Surprisingly Yugi was still able to stay King of Games even without Atem
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh season 5 dilemma   Yugioh season 5 dilemma EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 11:54 pm

I prefer the Bakura form over Zorc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh season 5 dilemma   Yugioh season 5 dilemma EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 1:34 am

Zork is disgusting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh season 5 dilemma   Yugioh season 5 dilemma EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 6:54 pm

I have to watch the final season of the original Yu-Gi-Oh series again to refresh my memory
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh season 5 dilemma   Yugioh season 5 dilemma EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 5:52 am

Also learned that Yugi is not Seto's rival but Atem is. It became so difficult to use new technology to fetch Atem out in the movie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh season 5 dilemma   Yugioh season 5 dilemma EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 1:43 pm

Imagine an alternate world where Seto had another spirit inside his body top from the Ancient Past
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh season 5 dilemma   Yugioh season 5 dilemma EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 2:24 am

Are Shadow Games really that popular?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh season 5 dilemma   Yugioh season 5 dilemma EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 2:25 am

Andy wrote:
Are Shadow Games really that popular?

shadow games was always a popular concept in the show..which is probably why he added it to the poll to be misleading
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh season 5 dilemma   Yugioh season 5 dilemma EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 3:20 am

Shadow games are dangerous. You could lose your life
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh season 5 dilemma   Yugioh season 5 dilemma Empty

Back to top Go down

Yugioh season 5 dilemma
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next