Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

PS4 games to look out for this year

Go down 
+23
Chatot
SuperBeast
Last quincy
Mew
Altaria
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

PS4 games to look out for this year Empty
PostSubject: PS4 games to look out for this year   PS4 games to look out for this year EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 8:56 pm

Dissidia NT which is out now, Monster Hunter World and Code Vein that will be out at the end of the year will be the games that I am looking forward to buying this year. There are plenty of others but I'm looking forward to these
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS4 games to look out for this year   PS4 games to look out for this year EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 2:22 am

There is also a new Dragon Ball and Naruto game coming out this year but what I don't understand is why there isn't a new Sailor Moon game. There hasn't been one in over 10 years!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS4 games to look out for this year   PS4 games to look out for this year EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 2:46 pm

If you're talking about Naruto Baroto then that's the game that will allow you to create your own ninja but most of the game play is online
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS4 games to look out for this year   PS4 games to look out for this year EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 12:26 am

Unfortunately most of the games are online so be prepared to have a strong internet connection with plenty of data
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: PS4 games to look out for this year   PS4 games to look out for this year EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 2:46 am

Tetsu wrote:
Unfortunately most of the games are online so be prepared to have a strong internet connection with plenty of data

Shouldn't they also have an offline story mode in each game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS4 games to look out for this year   PS4 games to look out for this year EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 2:00 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS4 games to look out for this year   PS4 games to look out for this year EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 5:20 pm

I'm also curious about the new God of War game too as well as a new Assassin's Creed. I hope I won't be disappointed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS4 games to look out for this year   PS4 games to look out for this year EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 2:58 am

A lot of those games are having character customization. I hope a future Street Fighter game will be like that too
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: PS4 games to look out for this year   PS4 games to look out for this year EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 2:08 pm

I hope there are no games with evil boxers in it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS4 games to look out for this year   PS4 games to look out for this year EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 12:11 am

Code Vein is suppose to be another customization game that a lot of people are excited over. Neo Senshi, I couldn't agree more. Dragon Ball is an older anime than Sailor Moon but how come it is getting new video game releases and none for Sailor Moon?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS4 games to look out for this year   PS4 games to look out for this year EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 4:32 am

Dissidia NT is different from the old psp version which had a nice storymode but this pushes you to play online which may not be possible for everyone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS4 games to look out for this year   PS4 games to look out for this year EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 2:30 pm

Don't forget about the Street Fighter arcade and collectors edition
Back to top Go down
Altaria

Altaria

PostSubject: Re: PS4 games to look out for this year   PS4 games to look out for this year EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 1:47 am

Altaria
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS4 games to look out for this year   PS4 games to look out for this year EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 3:54 am

Wish a new Mortal Kombat game could be out this year too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS4 games to look out for this year   PS4 games to look out for this year EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 1:35 pm

Isn't the ps5 also coming out soon?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS4 games to look out for this year   PS4 games to look out for this year EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 3:58 pm

Also a new Kingdom Hearts will be out too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS4 games to look out for this year   PS4 games to look out for this year EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 4:36 am

One Piece world is also being released for this great year
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS4 games to look out for this year   PS4 games to look out for this year EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 2:15 pm

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night is created by the creators of Castlevania and has the same feel. Look out for this game too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS4 games to look out for this year   PS4 games to look out for this year EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 6:16 am

I want GTA6. Fuck the rest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS4 games to look out for this year   PS4 games to look out for this year EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 9:07 am

There's also going to be a new Blazblue and Sword Art Online coming out for this year
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS4 games to look out for this year   PS4 games to look out for this year EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 1:53 pm

https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2018/02/24/here-are-all-the-video-games-releasing-in-march-2018/amp/

They are rereleasing Devil May Cry but too bad number 4 will not be in there
Back to top Go down
Mew
Kombatant
Mew

PostSubject: Re: PS4 games to look out for this year   PS4 games to look out for this year EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 11:46 pm

the reason they arent doing that is because a while back devil may cry 4 was released for ps4, that version includes some extras the ps3 version didnt have, like's Vergils missions and extra playable characters like trish and lady. also i am awaiting even more for god of war 4 and devil may cry 5, (not speaking about that crap called DMC)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS4 games to look out for this year   PS4 games to look out for this year EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 1:29 pm

The new secret of mana game looks good. I remember the old original version
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: PS4 games to look out for this year   PS4 games to look out for this year EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 3:07 am

They should remake all the old classic games
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS4 games to look out for this year   PS4 games to look out for this year EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 7:46 pm

Far Cry 5 should be interesting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS4 games to look out for this year   PS4 games to look out for this year Empty

Back to top Go down

PS4 games to look out for this year
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next