Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Kaibaman RP QCS

Go down 
+21
Altaria
Chatot
Kunzite
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 5:58 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 2:09 am

I could pick up a character
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 3:11 am

I'm still around and not dead. I'm glad to see Mr Kaiba back again although there are better dragons out there than the Blue Eyes White Dragon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 3:52 pm

Fire Maiden wrote:
It must be 5ds character in the story?

I hope I can somehow participate if possible. 😄
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 8:00 am

RD Archfiend wrote:
I'm still around and not dead. I'm glad to see Mr Kaiba back again although there are better dragons out there than the Blue Eyes White Dragon

im going to pretend i didnt hear that ..

okay can EVERYONE who rp's a canon yugioh character please private message me. i need a pm from ALL people who rp a cannon yugioh character so i can see how many there is and who. before i can start anything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 10:25 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 3:00 am

Has Crow read this message to pm yet?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 1:49 pm

The sooner all of them can respond the sooner this show can get on the road
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 11:21 pm

I really wish I had the time to join this RP but I can't. I will just read what great adventures you will have to share with us and be grateful for it. Thanks so much, Seto.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 6:48 am

Setsuna wrote:
I really wish I had the time to join this RP but I can't. I will just read what great adventures you will have to share with us and be grateful for it. Thanks so much, Seto.

oh you can although ..

if anyone is interested i have found very old rp's i did in the past i saved into word docs if anyone likes i can make some posts of them and update them every so often to give people something to read

also sorry for the delay [lot happend ooc on me ]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 3:45 pm

If you have some old rpg stories then I would love to read and sure so would many others
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 4:33 am

I'd love to read those rpgs if you can post parts of it up here
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 4:45 am

Share only if you are able to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 1:48 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 4:10 am

I'd like to read them too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 4:48 am

I'd love to read the story about the adventures of all your characters. I'm sure it will be a great yu-gi-oh rpg fic
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 4:02 pm

Any of your new characters in there?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 2:53 pm

We're very lucky to have Seto and his talent here hug
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 9:51 pm

Fire Maiden wrote:
Any of your new characters in there?

nope their all old ones
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 2:41 pm

Can we get a small preview on the story line of your old rpg story. It will definitely be amazing especially if we are fans of the original storyline
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 7:20 pm

Kisara wrote:
Can we get a small preview on the story line of your old rpg story. It will definitely be amazing especially if we are fans of the original storyline

ill make a post later with links to them once i get them all cleaned up although when i say old i mean old OOC characters i made,
Back to top Go down
Altaria

Altaria

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 10:54 pm

Altaria
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 1:03 am

It'll be interesting to look forward to on who the characters are
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 3:10 am

How many original characters would be in there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 7:39 pm

Who is the king of games in your old rpg? Still Yugi or someone new?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaibaman RP QCS
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next