Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Kaibaman RP QCS

Go down 
+21
Altaria
Chatot
Kunzite
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Altaria
Kombatant
Altaria

Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 3:20 am

Altaria
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 4:53 am

Tetsu wrote:
I'll be playing a cop here :lol:

if seto;
s polls topic gets more votes and comments i will be doing a special appearance in the rp, seto has been asking me to join it so ive set him a condition if his survey/poll gets a certain number of votes ill join in, i may even bring back my old character i was famous on here for ;
)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 6:08 am

Crow wrote:
Sector security is very easy to beat and out smart.

Then they should all be fired and replaced with more competent staff like Dan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 7:01 am

Zane wrote:
Crow wrote:
Sector security is very easy to beat and out smart.

Then they should all be fired and replaced with more competent staff like Dan.

Dan would scare everyone away and cause us to burn our cards
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 11:09 am

alright eveyrone time to revive this! please post all questions/suggestions to this post only please regarding my rp please, this way the rp will be easier for everyone to read without so much ooc post in between.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 9:01 pm

Can only Yu-gi-oh characters post?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 10:06 pm

i think youi failed to read the updated post of this mistress...i was going to post my rp like a story for everyone and let peopel HERE post what they would like me to post/see happen so the topic itself wouldnt become flooded with so much stuff and keep everything neat guess that failed within seconds
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 2:21 am

Sorry I just posted an ooc there too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 4:29 am

Crow wrote:
Sorry I just posted an ooc there too.

i was gonna do it like a story eg people [post their ideas and what they would do here and i add it so its like one story for future members to read but that failed quickly .-. not sure how to do it now since over planing it ,its turned more into a story than a rp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 7:48 am

What does qcs stand for?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 8:53 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 11:56 pm

Limey Man wrote:
What does qcs stand for?

I think it stands for questions
Back to top Go down
SuperBeast
Kombatant
SuperBeast

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 4:06 am

Next time you would need to post up the instructions right at the front so people will not forget
Back to top Go down
Altaria
Kombatant
Altaria

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 5:50 am

Altaria
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 9:33 am

What did I miss? ❓
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 8:33 pm

I hope everyone didn't ruin and mess things up. Otherwise an apology is in order from all of us
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 10:05 pm

James wrote:
Next time you would need to post up the instructions right at the front so people will not forget

actually he did ...its on the front post first page of this topic when he changed the name

Fire Maiden wrote:
Limey Man wrote:
What does qcs stand for?

I think it stands for questions

he explains it on the front post page one of this topic, he just edited the front post instead of cloggying up this site section with new posts since he couldnt delete it. which is smart means alot less of post of his confusing people

Alexis wrote:
I hope everyone didn't ruin and mess things up. Otherwise an apology is in order from all of us

if that was the case he'd not admit it or blame anyone not his nature in general although he may have taken it down due to the rp not working as a rp anymore if the front post of this topic is anything to go off , probably trying to think of one that will work better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 11:32 pm

I'm sure that next time people will know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 8:22 pm

to be honest im not sure when next time would be, more i log on myself more i see their is more none yugioh rpers then yugioh rpers, so he probably is trying to find a way to accommodate that , that and those who do rp yugioh characters [my count only alexis,crow and zane? ]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 11:33 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 9:13 am

alright listen up if you all what this rp instead of a story im gonna need your help i need EVERYONE who rps a YUGIOH CANNON character to message me so i can see just how to make my idea work otherwise some people will miss out on geting to be in the rp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 9:06 pm

pharoah kage wrote:
to be honest im not sure when next time would be, more i log on myself more i see their is more none yugioh rpers then yugioh rpers, so he probably is trying to find a way to accommodate that , that and those who do rp yugioh characters [my count only alexis,crow and zane? ]

I believe there should be more people than that but they are lazy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 10:48 pm

Last Quincy wrote:
pharoah kage wrote:

I believe there should be more people than that but they are lazy

well its not much help if thats the case, everyone wants a rp from me but seems most have not realized that there has to be some sort of loop to bring all the cannons together >
w<
thats why ive been unable to post last year trying to make a rp to please and include everyone is more work then kaiba running kaibacorp XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 2:10 am

I think the questions would be fun and that was a great suggestion from Pharaoh Kage. The big problem that I see here with the rpg is that people might not be active. A story would be best if possible
Back to top Go down
Altaria
Kombatant
Altaria

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 am

Altaria
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaibaman RP QCS
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next