Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Kaibaman RP QCS

Go down 
+21
Altaria
Chatot
Kunzite
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 5:01 am

For now you can count on Bakura to be in your RPG
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 7:20 am

Limey Man wrote:
For now you can count on Bakura to be in your RPG

would be helpful if put on the spreedsheet i cant catch everyone on so i made the sheet so people could mark themselves down so i could keep track since i get very busy and still am working on things, i swear ill get something wrong
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 2:52 pm

People must be too busy and confused to fill the sheet application?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2018 7:53 am

White Knight wrote:
People must be too busy and confused to fill the sheet application?

there isnt anything confusing about it, guess everyone is just too busy, unfortunately i cant really start til i know who is in it and who is just watching since ill need to know so i know what ideas to do so all who wish to be in it dont get left out .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2018 1:50 pm

I might be in but how often do you need someone to post in your rpg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2018 7:14 pm

Zane wrote:
I might be in but how often do you need someone to post in your rpg

depends who they rp as and the role the rp would require although im half tempted to just post it as a story and let people comment here ideas for characters and post as the chatacters people have
Back to top Go down
Altaria

Altaria

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2018 1:54 am

Altaria
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2018 5:08 am

I suggest you only pay attention to those that are active and I'm pretty active here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2018 9:48 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 3:16 am

I'm pretty regular here so I'm in
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 6:29 pm

Crow wrote:
I suggest you only pay attention to those that are active and I'm pretty active here

That sounds best. Whoever is active and have confirmed that they want to join should be reliable
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 7:48 pm

Fire Maiden wrote:
Crow wrote:

That sounds best. Whoever is active and have confirmed that they want to join should be reliable

well im only counting people who sign that sheet on page one since it helps me plan better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2018 2:07 am

Seeing Yugi and Joey gay makes me very happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2018 4:01 am

Slasher wrote:
Seeing Yugi and Joey gay makes me very happy

Just install a hidden camera in their room
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 10:25 pm

well i think at this stage the rp wont be able to go forward for awhile
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 3:03 am

Chatot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2018 8:00 pm

okay big question...who wants this as a site rp and who wants it as a rp story ill update based on comments made here?
Back to top Go down
Soma Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2018 9:06 pm

I like story RP so I can enjoy reading it and not have to do nothing because I'm lazy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2018 10:32 pm

Soma Cruz wrote:
I like story RP so I can enjoy reading it and not have to do nothing because I'm lazy

oh you'd still have to do something, but that something is posting ideas or suggestions here that you might like to see in the rp - smirks- im not letting everyone get off that easy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 4:17 am

Site rpg. My browser is too old to edit the Google form but I still want to be in it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 3:46 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 2:21 pm

It can also depend on patient you are willing to be with the slow people here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 7:12 pm

Crow wrote:
Site rpg. My browser is too old to edit the Google form but I still want to be in it

ye well its hard to plan anything since i have no idea who uses who or what so the rp could not last long if i dont plan things right,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 1:47 am

How about a story rpg but make it in a way that any duelist can join in whenever they can
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 2:03 pm

Story for me since I don't participate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaibaman RP QCS
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next