Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Kaibaman RP QCS

Go down 
+21
Altaria
Chatot
Kunzite
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 2:27 am

Zane wrote:
I think the questions would be fun and that was a great suggestion from Pharaoh Kage. The big problem that I see here with the rpg is that people might not be active. A story would be best if possible

Then why don't you come around more often?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 6:16 am

Cherokee wrote:
Zane wrote:
I think the questions would be fun and that was a great suggestion from Pharaoh Kage. The big problem that I see here with the rpg is that people might not be active. A story would be best if possible

Then why don't you come around more often?

everyone has their own life, and zane is actually right there isnt many active as there used to be and i only specialize in yugioh but alot who would be joining in dont have yugioh characters which is why ive yet to start mine, its murder on my brain trying to figure out how to include EVERYONE dispite alot not having a character from the show, which adds to the stress of trying to incluide everyone who does have a yugioh rp character cause either way someone will be hard to include due to different arcs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 1:10 pm

At least Jaden isn't around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 8:39 pm

Alexis wrote:
At least Jaden isn't around

heh...i actually miss the lil twat
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 1:31 am

Don't stress yourself out for now. Just take the time to think of the best way to do things. It'll still be cool with your ideas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 9:39 pm

Crow wrote:
Don't stress yourself out for now. Just take the time to think of the best way to do things. It'll still be cool with your ideas

hard nto to when everyone wants to rp and yet i cant find a way to inclide everyone lol

would anyone object to a story instead but have a say or input in what happens anyway ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 11:15 pm

It is difficult but it is nice that you want to include everyone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 5:30 pm

Most people would just ignore other players
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 4:38 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2019 5:11 am

everyone wants a part but its not easy to do plus as one person Mod Soul sad people will ignore each other which would make a rp impossible to do
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 1:15 am

It might be easier to put the rpg on hiatus now because it might be too difficult with the lack of participants here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2019 4:33 am

crow i think im just gotta do a story and axe the rp idea there is barely any yugioh rpers anymore on here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2019 3:51 pm

That's a good decision. The rest of us can just read on and enjoy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2019 4:55 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 8:15 pm

Raven wrote:
That's a good decision. The rest of us can just read on and enjoy

exactly! and i WILL be cheking this post for peoples views/feedback and suggestions. so eveyrone can have a say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 1:06 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaibaman RP QCS   Kaibaman RP QCS - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaibaman RP QCS
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9