Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

September is Balrog Bashing Month!

Go down 
+16
Last quincy
Lemmy Koopa
Kisara
Mod Soul
Hotaru
Gin
Rainbow
Jaden
Phoenix
Alexis
Tigggra
Neo Senshi
Black Star
Pikachu
Piplup
Anna Nytelikethis
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

Location : Bison's quarters. He has granted me a private interview.

September is Balrog Bashing Month! Empty
PostSubject: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! EmptySat Aug 31, 2024 11:52 pm

September is Balrog Bashing Month, because the most vile, twisted piece of trash of them all has his birthday this month! We only intended for the character to be killed off, and yes both of his actors have villain roles in my fics - most prominently, all three of them walk (drag?) me down the aisle, to give me away when I am almost forced to marry M Bison... oh, and for they occasion, they all wear the Guts Man costume (much as we hate Balrog, you can't deny that costume looks adorable on him...). However... the supporters assassins in "Street Fighter is so bad, it killed Raul Julia" ate their own words, when our Balrog bashing became a little too real in Balrog Bashing Month 2012...

Lest we hear otherwise, there are no particular key dates in Balrog Bashing Month - the Santa Claude rituals begin in Hsien-Ko Month, at the earliest. However, Balrog Bashing Month is when the holiday stock in the shops starts to pick up - so let's get shopping, people! September is Balrog Bashing Month! 1f383 September is Balrog Bashing Month! 1f384
Back to top Go down
Piplup
Kombatant
Piplup

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! EmptySun Sep 01, 2024 6:41 am

Piplup
Back to top Go down
Pikachu
Kombatant
Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! EmptySun Sep 01, 2024 2:00 pm

Pika
Back to top Go down
Black Star
Kombatant

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! EmptyMon Sep 02, 2024 12:03 am

One month closer to Deadeye month
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! EmptyMon Sep 02, 2024 1:07 am

Black Star wrote:
One month closer to Deadeye month

Precisely why I always do an 'It's the Ber Months!' post, as well! My special month alone is one thing, but the entire Ber Months are a big deal for a lot of people - as it brings the anticipation of Deadeye Month, as well as all the Christmas, Halloween etc. shopping!

Santa Claude's most recent visit was in 'that year' 2020 - so yes, there have been comments that he's overdue lol!
Back to top Go down
Neo Senshi
Kombatant
Neo Senshi

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! EmptyMon Sep 02, 2024 4:37 pm

It would be special if there could be a visit this year
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! EmptyTue Sep 03, 2024 4:16 am

Neo Senshi wrote:

Aye - both revenge for mom's blasphemy to Kylie, and our first airing celebration with my friends returning!

Of course, any airings between now and the end of Jasmine Month -and of course, if I don't have any airings until next year- would rule out, that we could celebrate all at once both getting back together and getting revenge for what mom did. Still, we can never rule things out - as I 'predicted', Ken Masters effectively led my revenge on Carie great , that is, as my revenge was over my family's first Christmas without Grandpa Ken, hence Ken's all the more visible and obvious domination of the Street Fighter mandate; and just last year, I had airings right after my local theatre's performance of The Addams Family Musical... and to top it all off, one of the airing days in question was the release date for Kylie's album Tension!

But... am I also right in guessing, that another reason why y'all support the Street Fighter mandate, is because of the bombshell that I dropped: that all the nasty fighting here began in the wake of the misfortune, which resulted in my creating the Street Fighter mandate in the first place - and in turn, could that doomed, distressing Deadeye Month 2014 have been just the opportunity my enemies needed, to strike? Just as the Street Fighter mandate was, itself, created in revenge against mom's 2015 New Year's resolution to *gasp* threaten to repeat the Mute Incident... I wouldn't be surprised, if y'all support the Street Fighter mandate in revenge against/memorial of the fighting...
Back to top Go down
Tigggra
Kombatant

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! EmptyTue Sep 03, 2024 5:13 am

Neo Senshi wrote:

Especially since we are all back together
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! EmptyTue Sep 03, 2024 5:25 am

Tigggra wrote:
Neo Senshi wrote:

Especially since we are all back together

Precisely! Still awaiting word on Soma and Ditzy, mind, so fingers crossed on them September is Balrog Bashing Month! 1f607 .

So yep... for those of you willing to support the Street Fighter mandate, yes start preparing your gifts when you can, and have them ready for my special month!
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Kombatant
Alexis

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! EmptyTue Sep 03, 2024 5:33 pm

Love that comment
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! EmptyThu Sep 05, 2024 9:19 am

My parents have booked an 11-day vacation to Gran Canaria, from November 26 to December 9... so yes, all necessary plan Bs -such as doing my parents' Christmas tree- will be considered, for if I have airings announced for November 30 at the latest if not a Santa Claude visit. If, indeed, we are limited to using Kylie's Christmas album... then we'll definitely have to shake a leg!

I do realise, there is also a chance that I could get an announcement while they are away - if so, then yes I realise it's very likely to be a Santa Claude visit. I'll advise my parents to keep an eye on their Facebook (besides my Realm membership, just so y'all know Facebook is my family's only social media)!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Kombatant
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! EmptyThu Sep 05, 2024 7:52 pm

I haven't heard back from Soma too about if he would like to return
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! EmptyFri Sep 06, 2024 12:43 am

Phoenix wrote:
I haven't heard back from Soma too about if he would like to return

Please send him our best wishes. In fact, his birthday is next Wednesday...
Back to top Go down
Jaden
Kombatant
Jaden

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! EmptyFri Sep 06, 2024 2:21 pm

Happy early birthday wishes
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! EmptyTue Sep 10, 2024 4:02 pm

Jaden wrote:
Happy early birthday wishes

I'm sure Soma would appreciate that for tomorrow September is Balrog Bashing Month! 1f607

Last quincy wrote:
Just saw this movie and without giving spoilers it is a continuation from the original and not a bad reboot. The real star is still the ghost with the most

Be careful saying "Beetlejuice" three times lol!

Mom and I won't rule out the possibility, of some trick-or-treaters and/or the parents dressing as Beetlejuice, Lydia et al because of the new movie... and if anyone does indeed dress as the ghost with the most himself, yes I'll say his name three times to hopefully convince that person to come and get their share of the Halloween candy. I can just picture the other peeps with them being all like "You know how it works - she said your name three times, so get over there and get your Halloween candy" lol!
Back to top Go down
Rainbow
Kombatant
Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! EmptyWed Sep 11, 2024 11:14 am

Happy birthday
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! EmptyThu Sep 12, 2024 1:17 pm

I hope Soma enjoyed his birthday!

But my family is worried for a family friend, who has been very ill lately and is currently being kept in my crappy local hospital (where Carie works). From what mom tells me... unless our friend recovers, it looks like we're at the point that we'll have to carry out the Rainbow Bridge airing security for her, whenever I have airings...
Back to top Go down
Gin
Kombatant
Gin

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! EmptyFri Sep 13, 2024 1:47 am

Hope your friend pulls through
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! EmptyFri Sep 13, 2024 2:18 am

Gin wrote:

Thank you very much for your concern, Gin. She's getting to be one of those 'cantankerous' old ladies, apparently like her mom was... and she is very sick, yes from what I've told to the point that she'll likely need the Rainbow Bridge security. I cannot stress enough that I cannot afford to take certain chances, because of "Street Fighter is so bad, it killed Raul Julia"...

If she is discharged from hospital, then her son and daughter are planning to hire carers for her. I have thus asked mom to advise him, about installing 'hidden' cameras around the house (and if necessary, I'll suggest such other advice as writing down serial numbers on pound notes) - just to be on the safe side, in case she unfortunately ends up with any of 'those' carers...

Also, her son is himself a Star Wars fan - so no doubt he'll pay tribute to James Earl Jones? And she herself would tell this story, about these ducks on the river all lined up like Darth and a bunch of Stormtroopers - prompting her to sing the Imperial March lol!
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! EmptySat Sep 14, 2024 4:40 am

Gin wrote:

Sad update: Gin, I just spoke with my parents while they were out shopping... and mom says our friend died last night, yes unfortunately on a Friday 13. Yes, she had been very ill and in pain for a while now (hence that I was ready to carry out the Rainbow Bridge security for her, were I to have airings) - but I'm guessing that the hospital may have detected that this was it, and/or mom went anyway to see her, as did our friend's adult children? Mom left after a while... but our friend's adult children stayed with her until the end, when she died an hour or so after mom left. I think mom said something like, that her heart gave out. RIP vsad1

Mom is going to leave my friend's children alone for a few days to grieve, I think she'll speak with them soon about where to go next (house, possessions, funeral etc.). They were still making arrangements for hiring the carers (i.e. for were our friend discharged), but obviously that has now been cancelled.

And yes, I'm guessing it'll likely be another you-know-what funeral, so...
Back to top Go down
Hotaru
Kombatant
Hotaru

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! EmptySat Sep 14, 2024 10:42 pm

So sad. Condolences
Back to top Go down
Mod Soul
Kombatant
Mod Soul

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! EmptySun Sep 15, 2024 11:09 pm

Sorry for upir loss
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! EmptyMon Sep 16, 2024 12:05 am

Thank you both very much, ladies September is Balrog Bashing Month! 1f607
Back to top Go down
Pikachu
Kombatant
Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! EmptyMon Sep 16, 2024 6:44 pm

Pika
Back to top Go down
Black Star
Kombatant

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! EmptyTue Sep 17, 2024 5:29 am

Condolences for the loss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! Empty

Back to top Go down

September is Balrog Bashing Month!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next