Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

September is Balrog Bashing Month!

Go down 
+4
Altaria
Chatot
8 posters
AuthorMessage

September is Balrog Bashing Month! Empty
PostSubject: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! EmptyFri Sep 01, 2023 1:07 am

September is Balrog Bashing Month, because the most evil scum has his birthday this month! This is one such occasion, when he will certainly be bashed in his own birthday month too - I have an airing booked for September 22, the release date for Kylie's new album Tension!

No other airings have been announced thus far, though... but we must keep an eye on this channel this year, as unless I hear otherwise, chances are moderate at best that they could summon Santa Claude. Again, the channel has twice previously done so, while under a different name - first, for the airings which Carie ruined, and then for my revenge on Carie...
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! EmptyFri Sep 01, 2023 2:33 am

Chatot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! EmptyFri Sep 01, 2023 3:30 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! EmptyWed Sep 06, 2023 12:15 pm

Today also marks four years, since we lost my kitty Mel. Wasn't he a handsome kitty? He certainly had his evil namesake's cheeky charm in him, too :lol:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! EmptyThu Sep 07, 2023 3:32 pm

And in case anyone asks, yes I realise getting justice for Kylie will also mean my first Santa Claude visit with my kitty Jasmine... as well as my first since we had to cut ties with that traitorous skank, Tango.

I suspect Tango is the latest in a string of enemies, to mount a hate plot against me *glares at some, if not all, of my enemies here*... including, as has been the case with a number of my real life enemies who masterminded me-hate campaigns, to get my parents to attack me and, yes, she must've obviously gotten a real kick out of my parents telling me off. Evidence strongly suggests in favour of my concerns - including that yes it was her who found Yoshimoto for us, i.e. he was only £25, and he came from a bad home (which may have affected his sickness). Much as we loved Yoshimoto, and yes his birthday November 13 is our prayer date to Santa Claude... did Tango deliberately intend to tell us about a sick kitten, as part of her evil plot - knowing we'd have to find another new kitten in just a few years (as was the case), if not months, weeks or even days, as well as the obvious grief when 'Ryu dedicates his fight to him'??

From now on, mom will purrticularly look on her kitten websites, for good, quality kittens, from a good home and yes very likely a high price (Jasmine was £900!) - she may still ask some friends if any kittens are available, and if necessary go and look at the kittens they tell her about. But whatever she decides in such cases, she'll know whether or not the kitten is in purrfect condition - not to mention, she'll certainly pick a cute, loving one like Jasmine!

Though the question is... unless Tango's birthday October 28 is an airing day (or we're within a final countdown if the day after is an airing day, for that matter), should we bash her then? I would also suggest 'fatality on Ryu' commissions, again as Tango is a Ryu main - though if not for the 'no real life' rule, I'd suggest a commission of :jay: finally getting revenge on Byron...

But yes, with regard to justice for Kylie meaning our first Santa Claude visit with Jasmine... this will, in turn, mean the debut for all Santa Claude-exclusive ornaments I have purrchased because of Jasmine. Here's to hoping I can get more, when the shops start selling Disney Christmas ornaments - I have three Princess Jasmine ones, and hopefully counting!
Back to top Go down
Altaria
Kombatant
Altaria

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 6:11 am

Altaria
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:07 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X35pg_vHunI

Dare I ask, will a lot of my friends be getting MK1 now? If only I could convince my mom to get a Switch...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! EmptySat Sep 09, 2023 1:13 am

🐱
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 1:13 pm

https://twitter.com/sidescrollerpod/status/1704236070169124967?s=61&
t=HHy_YAP1wuc_9ez0PqK1uQ&
fbclid=IwAR3SrYmjGuYNsPyD5wqNaqTsgeF7IVYPCYM0M-LVel4bkjKuEKVvdcv5Cjw

I know what some of the Vega fans here may be thinking! It's obvious that playing a man with a snake tattoo was more important to Jay :jay: , than to play someone who turns into a snake for his Animality - and I more important to him than (insert Shang Tsung fan/s here), just as I obviously was to Van Damme than any Johnny Cage fans LOL

And yes... I suppose I would consider playing as Shang Tsung, most likely in MK11 and if I can kustomise him therein. Make him look his best XD . I also realise, that Johnny's signed photo Friendship could be a coincidence - that is, because of Jay sending me a signed photo of himself as Vega.

Coincidentally... if the Bucky O'Hare cartoon was to be rebooted, then I feel Jay should voice Bucky himself, while Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa would be perfect to voice Toadborg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 5:45 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:46 pm

Some day I want to get a snake tattoo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 3:56 am

Think hard about it because tattoos are permanent. Make sure it is something you really want as a part of you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 6:20 am

Zane wrote:
Think hard about it because tattoos are permanent. Make sure it is something you really want as a part of you

Well I did have temporary tattoos in the past, dunno if I can find any more - let alone, if I could use the one which came with my Street Fighter movie comics (it's too precious, anyway!)? Unfortunately, the Zelda ones I bought stopped working well -_-

If my uncle David (mom's older brother) hadn't retired, perhaps he could do the snake tattoo for you? Until he retired, he was a professional tattoo artist and body piercer - he even pierced my ears for me, when I was 15.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 9:57 pm

Snake tattoo would look so lovely
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! EmptySun Sep 24, 2023 3:08 pm

Mod Soul wrote:
Snake tattoo would look so lovely

I can actually imagine duck with one, since Vega's fighting style would seriously suit him (they both climb walls!)...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! EmptySun Sep 24, 2023 3:25 pm

Temporary or stickers are good alternatives
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! Empty

Back to top Go down

September is Balrog Bashing Month!
Page 1 of 1