Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

March is Jay Month!

Go down 
+9
Chatot
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

March is Jay Month! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:55 pm

White laptop to match with the white cape
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2024 4:47 am

White Knight wrote:
White laptop to match with the white cape

Precisely 😄
Back to top Go down
Altaria
Kombatant
Altaria

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2024 11:21 am

Altaria
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2024 6:40 pm

Gran also said, about the laptop being a very early birthday present - so I had to jokingly tell her, that yesterday (March 27) is what I've heard is called my 'ninja birthday'. The term applies to when one was, ahem, conceived (i.e. you crept into the world like a ninja LOL) - but one doesn't always know their conception date, so a ninja birthday can instead be calculated nine months before your birthday/three months after it.

And I did get the badges, and what I thought was a towel or blanket is actually a bath mat! A Street Fighter bath mat - who would have thought it?

Gran will have a look at these items, hopefully on Easter Sunday if she visits then... and whichever she decides to give me for Christmas or my birthday (or December 1, for that matter), she will owe me the money for. It's just as well really - one of the minimarts over here will be doing a Spanish food week, as of next Thursday...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2024 9:35 pm

I should consider a new laptop too but I don't have the extra money
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 8:15 pm

Andy wrote:

You can get a used one?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 4:43 am

And has anyone here played an old game called River City Ransom (known as Street Gangs, in my region)? I bought it while out shopping this week - but despite its rarity, it only cost me £32...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 9:43 pm

Is River City a good game?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2024 4:23 am

Mod Soul wrote:
Is River City a good game?

River City Ransom is a good game, it's basically another Double Dragon/Final Fight/whatever clone.

And, for the dirty minds here... apparently (I haven't reached it yet), there's a shower/sauna scene where the player, ahem, doesn't have any clothes on. Don't worry, the screenshots show he has a towel with him, and he has his back to the camera.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2024 8:03 am

Mistress 9 wrote:
Andy wrote:

You can get a used one?

Just make sure it isn't broken first
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

March is Jay Month!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3