Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

March is Jay Month!

Go down 
+9
Chatot
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

March is Jay Month! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2024 2:57 pm

Mod Soul wrote:
Hope they will arrive soon.

And that I don't have to wait too long to use them, right? :jay:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2024 9:50 pm

Hopefully another announcement will be just around the corner
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2024 5:22 pm

Biyomon wrote:
Hopefully another announcement will be just around the corner

We hope so, Miss Biyomon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2024 6:31 pm

Good luck with more!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2024 12:40 pm

Mod Soul wrote:
Good luck with more!!

Fingers crossed!

And I've found this cute piano cover of Your Disco Needs You - it'd work perfectly, as Princess Natalie's theme in the Street Fighter: The Movie arcade game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6X3HvGnfEs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 1:28 am

Yaya! More Kylie tunes!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 4:48 pm

White Knight wrote:
Yaya! More Kylie tunes!

I knew y'all would be impressed :cammy:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 6:39 pm

Awww. You know your music
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2024 1:04 am

Jaden wrote:
Awww. You know your music

Why thanks =^_^= And of course, I have to protect Kylie...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2024 5:58 am

What a great shop to always have so many new merchandise ready for you to gift yourself with
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2024 7:34 am

Mistress 9 wrote:
What a great shop to always have so many new merchandise ready for you to gift yourself with

Well, these shops know their customers' tastes (and what mere 'business people' spoil their customers right down to, where possible, her tastes in music right?) 😄 . For the Street Fighter cards they have in stock, they still only have a Balrog one - but no, I haven't bought it, however I used a pair of Balrog socks on a 'wanted' poster I made for Balrog, so I'm open to discussion on doing the same for the card...

The shops in town also know they have a high chance of my custom, if they have any Capcom merch in stock! As well as my adoration of the company anyway... Capcom appreciation (where possible) is another key airing tradition, which I created to disprove any completely rubbish accusations of me disacknowledging Capcom whenever I speak of Street Fighter and especially of Vega. When I had my kitty Thunder (himself named after T Hawk, as I had him during an airing celebration!)... Donut Lord got it almost instantly, when he guessed Thunder's middle name 'Vergil' is after (in Donut Lord's own words) 'Devil May Cry's brother'! LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2024 6:32 pm

:thumbs:
Back to top Go down
Altaria
Kombatant
Altaria

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2024 12:01 am

Altaria
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2024 8:22 am

And don't forget, Jay's birthday is on Saturday! I have reminded mom (whose birthday is the day after Jay's!) to send him a birthday message as well, while she and dad are on vacation (they jetted off this morning).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2024 2:18 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2024 3:35 pm

Last Quincy wrote:
If you played any of the JRPG Tales series video games then there is also more sad news where the creator Mutsumi Inomata has left us too. This has been a really bad year

Oh no! We've been losing a lot of big names in recent years, most upsetting for me being Neal Adams (of Continuity Studios) in 2022...

Now, I can say I have played the Tales series, Symphonia has previously been a pre-airing gaming achievement and yes the Indignation lightning spell appeals to me the most. However, I cannot promise about Tales of Phantasia - I think I'd need a published strategy guide for that one...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2024 6:01 pm

Ideas for games for next airing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2024 6:21 pm

Mistress 9 wrote:
Ideas for games for next airing

Again, I cannot promise about the Tales series.

However, I note that Mutsumi Inomata shares her birthday with Guile (that's right folks - I looked it up, her birthday was December 23);
and that, sadly, she was lost to us on Mario Day... hmmm...
Back to top Go down
Altaria
Kombatant
Altaria

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 10:31 pm

Altaria
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2024 2:36 pm

For some reason, my laptop has gone *gasp* mute! The sound started getting quiet and a little fuzzy one day, then a day or two later... oh dear, I know!

My parents are on vacation at the moment, but luckily Gran has come to the rescue, she and my uncle will help me get this one fixed or get a new one - and I still have my worries, but if I need a new laptop, Gran feels certain we can transfer everything from my old laptop to the new one...

I had a similar worry with my SNES not too long before the pandemic hit, but luckily dad bailed me out for that...
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 12:44 am

Chatot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:50 am

We'll go and sort out the laptop today - the shop was closed, when we first tried on Saturday. I'm still a little nervous, but I trust Gran's judgement on this...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 1:32 am

Unown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 1:47 pm

Okay, we've sorted out the new laptop (I'm typing this very message from it now) - but while many of the items from the dead one were salvaged, unfortunately I've lost all of my lovely pictures from dear :jay: . I have messaged him about this, in case he wants to send me any new ones (you never know!) - but I understand if it may be a while before he does so, while he is looking after Miss Bardot.

And, I won't lie - when I went to the laptop shop, I had my eye on a beautiful white laptop. So that's the one I chose - the one I'm typing from as we speak!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 6:44 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

March is Jay Month!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next