Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

February is Mod Soul Month!

Go down 
+8
Chatot
Altaria
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

February is Mod Soul Month! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: February is Mod Soul Month!   February is Mod Soul Month! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 4:05 pm

Good luck getting those badges
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: February is Mod Soul Month!   February is Mod Soul Month! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 9:01 pm

Good luck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: February is Mod Soul Month!   February is Mod Soul Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2024 12:54 am

thank you ladies, I can tell you that only the Ryu and Ken badges are on their way - my uncle had difficulty in getting the Akuma one...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: February is Mod Soul Month!   February is Mod Soul Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2024 1:19 am

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: February is Mod Soul Month!   February is Mod Soul Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2024 6:21 am

Good luck! Hope they will arrive soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: February is Mod Soul Month!   February is Mod Soul Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2024 9:07 am

Mod Soul wrote:
Good luck! Hope they will arrive soon

They arrived at Gran's house today, actually - and I'll go and pick them up tomorrow, as I will have to start wearing them soon...
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: February is Mod Soul Month!   February is Mod Soul Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2024 5:38 pm

Chatot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: February is Mod Soul Month!   February is Mod Soul Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2024 10:34 pm

Congratulations on the badges
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: February is Mod Soul Month!   February is Mod Soul Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2024 5:37 am

Congrats. They sure must be pretty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: February is Mod Soul Month!   February is Mod Soul Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2024 1:58 pm

Mistress 9 wrote:
Congrats. They sure must be pretty

Thank you. It didn't turn out to be the badges I ordered (false advertising, or my uncle accidentally chose a different link?), it's two of the ones I've had in recent years... but I will certainly keep them anyway, yes most especially given the circumstances. I can always ask down the Lego shop, for the right ones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: February is Mod Soul Month!   February is Mod Soul Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 1:25 am

Awww I hope the Lego shop will have the ones you want
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: February is Mod Soul Month!   February is Mod Soul Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 5:00 pm

False advertising? Apologies for the disappointment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: February is Mod Soul Month!   February is Mod Soul Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 5:14 pm

Nothing to apologise for dears, it may have been false advertising but I still couldn't say no! But yes, fingers crossed for the Lego shop to make a Jay-nerous donation 0:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: February is Mod Soul Month!   February is Mod Soul Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 5:30 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuAlOydBk0s

And I think you might want to see this video. It's a short clip of Cammy dancing to Kylie's tune Padam Padam - how fitting, since Tension was released on an airing day!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: February is Mod Soul Month!   February is Mod Soul Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 11:41 pm

Good luck in Lego shop!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: February is Mod Soul Month!   February is Mod Soul Month! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 24, 2024 2:16 pm

Mod Soul wrote:
Good luck in Lego shop!

fingers crossed 😄
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: February is Mod Soul Month!   February is Mod Soul Month! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 24, 2024 6:35 pm

I hope you get lucky at the Lego shop when you visit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: February is Mod Soul Month!   February is Mod Soul Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 28, 2024 1:45 pm

Mod Soul wrote:
I hope you get lucky at the Lego shop when you visit

Well, you never know!

But my moral compass is kind of spinning out of whack - in this case, condolences... or "
That's one less hate criminal/pervert in the world!"
? One of my former neighbours was a really grumpy old man, he was rude to people especially women (me included), he wore ill-fitting trousers (which, unfortunately, 'revealed' one or two things to me and other passengers on a public bus...)... and he was extremely racist (yes, including to drop the n-word) and a pedo. He also had the RSPCA visit him in Hsien-Ko Month 2014, to take his dog away - as well as the dog sometimes getting loose (one time, it even went after me!), he started only taking the dog for walkies at night... and even that eventually stopped, only to be replaced with the dog howling as the man attacked it.

During the pandemic, he was hospitalised due to a stroke (and yes, things didn't go down too well, when they sent black medics to treat him...) - but he repeatedly escaped from the hospital, I even saw him in town one time. No care home was willing to take him, due to his crimes - and even when one finally did take him, his perv side kicked in again...

Well, some people from my local council came to check his apartment today, so I went to ask if they needed me to help them with anything... only to learn that he died last week. Sad as it may be, would his crimes mean that he has been sent to Hell...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: February is Mod Soul Month!   February is Mod Soul Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 5:54 am

Mew
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: February is Mod Soul Month!   February is Mod Soul Month! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

February is Mod Soul Month!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2