Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Rashid trailer released for Street Fighter 6

Go down 
+5
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Rashid trailer released for Street Fighter 6 Empty
PostSubject: Rashid trailer released for Street Fighter 6   Rashid trailer released for Street Fighter 6 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2023 3:57 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP0zYYpE5_o

The trailer has been released for the first DLC fighter for Street Fighter 6, and it's Rashid - it has been said, he'll be released for July. Anyone looking forward to getting him?

And in case people start asking, if this may prompt a few decisions for my achievements this time... hmmm, well apologies but Mega Man 2 (i.e. because of Rashid's Air Man costume, in Street Fighter 5) and Viewtiful Joe (Rashid's costume as Joe himself) are out - they have already been achievements, notably that both versions of the original Viewtiful Joe were achievements for my previous celebration, on account of the first boss sharing his name with (I kid you not) my nation's current monarch;
and I don't even have any of the other Viewtiful Joe games.

However... his battle costume from Street Fighter 5 was described as like he's from 'a whole new world', so I am taking that into account - so watch this space...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rashid trailer released for Street Fighter 6   Rashid trailer released for Street Fighter 6 EmptySat Jul 08, 2023 4:24 am

That was fast. They didn't waste any time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rashid trailer released for Street Fighter 6   Rashid trailer released for Street Fighter 6 EmptySat Jul 08, 2023 4:31 am

Alexis wrote:
That was fast. They didn't waste any time

Well yeah, Street Fighter is a very beloved, very popular franchise!

What's everyone's opinion on Rashid, by the way? I think he's... all right...

And the release date is, in fact, the anniversary of the events of the original Resident Evil! I might have to take that into account too, for the achievements...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rashid trailer released for Street Fighter 6   Rashid trailer released for Street Fighter 6 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 7:50 pm

Does it get hard to keep up?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rashid trailer released for Street Fighter 6   Rashid trailer released for Street Fighter 6 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 8:06 pm

Jaden wrote:
Does it get hard to keep up?

Hmmm, hard to say?

Unfortunately, I lack the correct console for Street Fighter 6, and I doubt I could convince mom to get one - not to mention, I know Tango has the correct console, which adds to the complications in her turning out nasty...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rashid trailer released for Street Fighter 6   Rashid trailer released for Street Fighter 6 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2023 6:31 pm

Piplup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rashid trailer released for Street Fighter 6   Rashid trailer released for Street Fighter 6 EmptyFri Jul 14, 2023 2:23 pm

oh, the Lego shop had a Rashid shirt in stock - so I advised the man in charge to put it in the window as soon as he can, to sort of 'advertise' about Rashid being released for Street Fighter 6. In my opinion, this would benefit all sides 0:-)

I didn't get the Rashid shirt, though - I preferred the Vega one also in stock, so I bought that :vega:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rashid trailer released for Street Fighter 6   Rashid trailer released for Street Fighter 6 EmptySat Jul 15, 2023 2:47 am

Piplup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rashid trailer released for Street Fighter 6   Rashid trailer released for Street Fighter 6 EmptySat Jul 15, 2023 1:53 pm

Rashid must be feeling special because he is released close to an airing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rashid trailer released for Street Fighter 6   Rashid trailer released for Street Fighter 6 EmptySat Jul 15, 2023 2:08 pm

Biyomon wrote:
Rashid must be feeling special because he is released close to an airing

After the celebration, but aye you're not wrong!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rashid trailer released for Street Fighter 6   Rashid trailer released for Street Fighter 6 EmptySun Jul 16, 2023 5:28 pm

They should be releasing more soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rashid trailer released for Street Fighter 6   Rashid trailer released for Street Fighter 6 EmptyTue Jul 18, 2023 4:07 pm

Last Quincy wrote:
They should be releasing more soon

Fingers crossed for Vega - and a happy ending for him :jay: . Hell, imagine his responses, to a beautiful female custom character!

But if they bring back that scum Balrog, again I read something going into the wrestling world, in the events of Street Fighter 3?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rashid trailer released for Street Fighter 6   Rashid trailer released for Street Fighter 6 EmptySat Jul 22, 2023 12:40 am

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rashid trailer released for Street Fighter 6   Rashid trailer released for Street Fighter 6 EmptySat Jul 22, 2023 2:58 pm

Some peeps on Facebook were asking, if Balrog is coming back - nuh-uh, not if we have anything to say about it :lol: . Hell, didn't Mod Soul start a petition, for Balrog not to return in Street Fighter 5?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rashid trailer released for Street Fighter 6   Rashid trailer released for Street Fighter 6 EmptySat Jul 22, 2023 3:04 pm

Don't know what is confirmed so far but it is too early to tell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rashid trailer released for Street Fighter 6   Rashid trailer released for Street Fighter 6 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2023 4:51 am

Rashid is being released today. Anyone looking forward to him?

I'm still debating on getting that Rashid shirt, from the Lego shop - again, in part because of Mega Man Legends 2 (i.e. Rashid's Air Man costume!). The main thing holding me back, is I don't know if some peeps may recognise Rashid, so "
Good lord, what happened to you wearing Street Fighter shirts for your airings"
- then again, from that they could realise "
Oh my gosh, that's Rashid isn't it?"
Hmmm...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rashid trailer released for Street Fighter 6   Rashid trailer released for Street Fighter 6 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2023 4:31 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rashid trailer released for Street Fighter 6   Rashid trailer released for Street Fighter 6 EmptyWed Jul 26, 2023 4:37 pm

He isn't my favorite so no
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rashid trailer released for Street Fighter 6   Rashid trailer released for Street Fighter 6 EmptyWed Jul 26, 2023 5:20 pm

Kisara wrote:

No prob, I was just giving everyone the heads-up. Who are you looking forward to?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rashid trailer released for Street Fighter 6   Rashid trailer released for Street Fighter 6 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2023 3:29 pm

Kisara wrote:

Rashid has a pretty face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rashid trailer released for Street Fighter 6   Rashid trailer released for Street Fighter 6 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2023 3:21 am

I also had a Rashid shirt, as an airing gift. I was... debating on it, the only reason I considered against being in case peeps didn't get it - but my recently having Mega Man Legends 2 as an airing gift decided it for me, i.e. Rashid's Air Man costume.

And in case anyone asks, Air Man is my seventh choice on Mega Man 2 - which also means, that yes he will be my seventh choice for the rematches. For the most part, I typically repeat my preferred Robot Master orders in the teleporter hatches - but for the rare few, where needed I may mix it up a bit...
Back to top Go down
Altaria

Altaria

PostSubject: Re: Rashid trailer released for Street Fighter 6   Rashid trailer released for Street Fighter 6 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2023 6:03 am

Altaria
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rashid trailer released for Street Fighter 6   Rashid trailer released for Street Fighter 6 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:52 pm

And in case anyone asks, yes I've seen the trailer for new girl Aki. OMG, nasty - but I LOVE that dress, I might actually consider maining her (again, unless Vega is brought back) after I get justice for Kylie, should I get to play SF6. Whether in her default costume, or Capcom release any other sartorial splendour I also like... we shall see...

Another potential candidate is Marisa, in her wedding dress;
and I'd like to see what the planned third costumes are for Lily, Kimberly, Manon and of course Cammy (if her third costume wins my vote). And if Capcom release any holiday costumes, well that too might determine things...

However... I still want my World Tour mode avatar to use JP's moves!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rashid trailer released for Street Fighter 6   Rashid trailer released for Street Fighter 6 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 5:49 pm

Lots of trailers just in time for the holidays
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rashid trailer released for Street Fighter 6   Rashid trailer released for Street Fighter 6 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 2:57 pm

Mod Soul wrote:
Lots of trailers just in time for the holidays

Well it's still summer vacation, but I suppose the Ber Months class as holidays?

Speaking of the Ber Months, no promises but yes I will consider giving some of the Street Fighter 6 cast a mention for the Street Fighter mandate. For example, if the Lego shop stocks any decent shirts featuring any of the newcomers, or even Cammy in her SF6 look... well, there you go 0:-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rashid trailer released for Street Fighter 6   Rashid trailer released for Street Fighter 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rashid trailer released for Street Fighter 6
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next