Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Super Mario Movie out today

Go down 
+13
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Super Mario Movie out today - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today - Page 3 EmptyTue May 30, 2023 3:54 am

The movie has broken records at the box office in Japan. It's a success
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today - Page 3 EmptyWed May 31, 2023 4:53 am

oh yes... and in case you recognise the music being played, when Mario and Luigi get their first plumbing job... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PTrTazu0SY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 01, 2023 3:16 am

Piplup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 01, 2023 4:01 pm

Last Quincy wrote:

Ready for the sequel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 02, 2023 1:08 am

Biyomon wrote:
Last Quincy wrote:

Ready for the sequel

Wasn't there a teaser trailer for it, featuring Rosalina? Who knows...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 02, 2023 10:36 pm

Bowser should sing some more in the sequel!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 03, 2023 12:28 am

White Knight wrote:
Bowser should sing some more in the sequel!

That would be cute! Him and Kamek playing the underground music was adorable, as well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 03, 2023 6:58 pm

Hopefully we don't have to wait too long
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 05, 2023 3:32 am

I couldn't find any Super Mario Bros. Movie merchandise that really caught my eye - but in case anyone wants some form of reassurance, one of my airing gifts for last time was a Shy Guy riding a kart. I know the Shy Guys were in the movie, and this one was just too adorable...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 05, 2023 4:31 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down
Altaria

Altaria

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 4:41 am

Altaria
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 20, 2023 3:12 pm

For any British viewers, I have learned that the DVD will be released on July 24 - the 25th anniversary of the events of the original Resident Evil, I know. Perhaps that Resident Koopa video should be made into a full game, in celebration :lol:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 24, 2023 4:10 am

The DVD should have bonus contents like bloopers or deleted scenes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 24, 2023 7:02 am

Green Ninja wrote:
The DVD should have bonus contents like bloopers or deleted scenes

Hahaha, did you say 'blooper' on purpose? :lol: (they even used the word 'blooper' in a Squid Game outtakes video...)

you want a blooper? Well here's one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnAk3QBrwqM
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 4:23 am

Chatot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2023 3:34 am

for anyone who doesn't get the joke, when I pointed it out... Bloopers (formerly called Bloobers, or as my dad calls them 'little house with a skirt on') are the squid enemies in the Mario franchise. So I know outtake bloopers will likely be the butt of certain jokes...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 27, 2023 3:01 pm

Love that squid joke!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 27, 2023 3:26 pm

White Knight wrote:
Love that squid joke!

I knew you'd get it, Lemmy 😄
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 28, 2023 10:08 pm

:lol:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2023 2:05 pm

I know it's nearly a month since this thread's last post, but the DVD of the Super Mario Bros. Movie has been released over here. Yes, I definitely plan to get it - though no promises, if I can get it as an airing gift...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2023 3:27 pm

Many people all ready streamed the movie before buying the disk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2023 10:03 am

Limey Man wrote:
Many people all ready streamed the movie before buying the disk

Yes, as was the case when I saw it - ever since yes my family... took certain things in recent years very seriously, we haven't been to the cinema (though I did set foot in my local cinema, in my failed attempt to get the exclusive ? block popcorn bucket). My dad is one of the many, with the tech to stream movies on his TV - which was how I saw the Super Mario Bros. Movie, and even both Sonic movies.

Still... it's nice to have the DVD anyway, no? My own preferences aside, perhaps mom and her friends might want to watch it, for their weekly 'Ghost Night' gatherings?

And yes, I have pointed out even on Facebook, about the Super Mario Bros. Movie and the beloved Street Fighter movie both using the Habanera in their soundtrack!
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 30, 2023 2:51 am

Chatot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2023 1:36 am

I got the DVD of the Super Mario Bros. Movie, when I did my shopping yesterday - I knew I'd end up having it for an airing gift 😄
Back to top Go down
Altaria

Altaria

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2023 6:04 am

Altaria
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Mario Movie out today
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next