Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Super Mario Movie out today

Go down 
+13
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Super Mario Movie out today - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 2:23 am

Such a charming song. It is very romantic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 30, 2023 1:13 pm

Biyomon wrote:
That song even made it to the hit charts!

The movie can get an Oscar just for this song
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 30, 2023 2:22 pm

Bowser Junior could be in the sequel?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today - Page 2 EmptyTue May 02, 2023 3:24 am

Neo Senshi wrote:
Biyomon wrote:
That song even made it to the hit charts!

The movie can get an Oscar just for this song

Cute 😄 Hope it does
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today - Page 2 EmptyFri May 12, 2023 3:09 pm

My dad thinks he may have found the Super Mario Bros. movie, on his movie player? If that is so, then yes I will see about watching it as soon as I can.

I'm a little undecided, on what merchandise to buy for the movie - other than my Cranky Kong papercraft model (which I had with my McDonald's Happy Meal the other month), I mean. If they made Bowser in his wedding clothes, or Ice Flower bride Peach... I would certainly consider them...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today - Page 2 EmptySat May 13, 2023 3:37 am

Buy Koopa merchandise
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today - Page 2 EmptyMon May 15, 2023 5:27 am

Just wait for what other merchandise they may have
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today - Page 2 EmptyMon May 15, 2023 8:36 am

Thank you both, yes I will keep my eyes forward - especially after I watched the movie today, and I love it 😄
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today - Page 2 EmptyMon May 15, 2023 8:18 pm

It's a good movie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today - Page 2 EmptyWed May 17, 2023 2:29 pm

Jaden wrote:
It's a good movie

The Kong Army kart scene was brilliant. If I had to design a kart, I'd go for one of the Master Cycle models (regular, or Zero).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today - Page 2 EmptyThu May 18, 2023 1:25 am

It would be really fun to ride a kart in real life
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today - Page 2 EmptyThu May 18, 2023 10:51 am

White Knight wrote:

I'm guessing you'd prefer your namesake's kart, whether the Clown Car and/or the Doomship model?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today - Page 2 EmptySat May 20, 2023 12:02 am

White Knight wrote:

I'd love that too 😄
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today - Page 2 EmptySat May 20, 2023 12:56 pm

Raven wrote:
White Knight wrote:

I'd love that too 😄

For you Raven, I'm visualising the Bone Rattler kart, because that's the closest I can think of to match your goth tastes - would that do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today - Page 2 EmptySat May 20, 2023 3:32 pm

Definitely would be so much fun!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today - Page 2 EmptySat May 20, 2023 4:38 pm

Biyomon wrote:
Definitely would be so much fun!

I know, right? All the more reason, to make ourselves as Mii characters on our Nintendo consoles - that's the closest we'll get. Mom loved it when I played as her Mii - especially the Mii which I made for her (the one which Donut Lord made for her was crap!)!

And for your kart, I'm thinking the Wild Wiggler...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today - Page 2 EmptySun May 21, 2023 3:02 am

It would be more environmentally friendly too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today - Page 2 EmptySun May 21, 2023 5:22 am

Neo Senshi wrote:
It would be more environmentally friendly too

And let me guess, I could store all my grocery shopping in a ? block, and just punch it all out when I get home? :lol:

What kart would you use, by the way?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today - Page 2 EmptySun May 21, 2023 11:43 pm

That would be very convenient too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today - Page 2 EmptyMon May 22, 2023 7:04 am

Just be wary of blue shells, if you're in first place! The trick with dealing with blue shells, is to slow down if the person in second place is close by, until you are in second - that way, the shell will target him/her. Just be careful to keep out of the shell's explosion range, as you drive ahead!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2023 1:56 pm

Good tip
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today - Page 2 EmptySat May 27, 2023 12:50 pm

And speaking of Super Mario, don't forget Monday is the Dennis Hopper anniversary. Shall we hold a memorial for him, yes especially because we lost him on an airing day (and, just as I feared... one of the most cold-blooded supporters of the "
Street Fighter is so bad, it killed Raul Julia"
hate trend mocked him for it...)?

As if in a sign from Heaven, I had my kitty Jasmine on the Dennis Hopper anniversary. Do you think she'd be better using a Fire Flower, or an Ice Flower?
Back to top Go down
Altaria

Altaria

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today - Page 2 EmptySun May 28, 2023 12:11 am

Altaria
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today - Page 2 EmptySun May 28, 2023 5:29 pm

This could be argued if it was more of a donkey king than Mario movie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today - Page 2 EmptyMon May 29, 2023 1:07 am

Limey Man wrote:
This could be argued if it was more of a donkey king than Mario movie

Donkey Kong is part of the Mario universe, hence his appearance in the movie 0:-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Mario Movie out today
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next