Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Sonic Hedgehog 2 movie

Go down 
+12
Chatot
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Sonic Hedgehog 2 movie Empty
PostSubject: Sonic Hedgehog 2 movie   Sonic Hedgehog 2 movie EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 7:34 pm

Watch this movie 😄
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Hedgehog 2 movie   Sonic Hedgehog 2 movie EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 12:26 am

Sadly, my dad can no longer download movies :-/ . However, I have just forwarded your message to my mom - hopefully, we can work something out? Otherwise, fingers crossed for the DVD to come out soon...

And the Sonic toys at McDonald's start this week, so yes I hope to get one of those - particularly the book!

And yes, when I saw the trailers and stuff... Robotnik becoming possessed by the Chaos Emerald and blasting green lightning and stuff like that... it instantly reminded me of... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5mKeEvJ41w
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Hedgehog 2 movie   Sonic Hedgehog 2 movie EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 4:50 pm

Go Robotnik
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Hedgehog 2 movie   Sonic Hedgehog 2 movie EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 6:13 pm

White Knight wrote:
Go Robotnik

Hahaha, well said Lemmy!
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Hedgehog 2 movie   Sonic Hedgehog 2 movie EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 6:39 pm

Chatot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Hedgehog 2 movie   Sonic Hedgehog 2 movie EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 7:36 pm

Let's all watch and support that movie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Hedgehog 2 movie   Sonic Hedgehog 2 movie EmptyTue Apr 12, 2022 4:13 pm

I just saw this movie. It was cute
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Hedgehog 2 movie   Sonic Hedgehog 2 movie EmptySat Apr 16, 2022 2:51 pm

Robotnik is definitely the best in the show. He is so funny. I hope he will return if there is a third movie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Hedgehog 2 movie   Sonic Hedgehog 2 movie EmptySat Apr 16, 2022 3:44 pm

Biyomon wrote:
Robotnik is definitely the best in the show. He is so funny. I hope he will return if there is a third movie

Let me guess, because of my comment of him reminding me of Raul Julia Bison?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Hedgehog 2 movie   Sonic Hedgehog 2 movie EmptySun Apr 17, 2022 12:44 am

I didn't plan on seeing this movie but now I am curious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Hedgehog 2 movie   Sonic Hedgehog 2 movie EmptySun Apr 17, 2022 1:11 am

Zane wrote:
I didn't plan on seeing this movie but now I am curious.

Hmmm, Zane have you ever played the Sonic games?

And yes, I call my evil brother Donut Lord -after Sheriff Tom 'Donut Lord' Wachowski, from the Sonic movies- because his real name is Tom. I even called him that to his face just last year, not too long before Yoshimoto took ill - I snapped at him with "
Oh lay off, Donut Lord!"
, one time when he was nagging me about denying me and my parents access to my sister-in-law and my niece, after he split from my sister-in-law.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Hedgehog 2 movie   Sonic Hedgehog 2 movie EmptySun Apr 17, 2022 2:15 am

Robotnik definitely is more likable than Sonic, Tales or Knuckles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Hedgehog 2 movie   Sonic Hedgehog 2 movie EmptySun Apr 17, 2022 3:47 am

Sonic is too immature in that movie. I would be supporting Robotnik too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Hedgehog 2 movie   Sonic Hedgehog 2 movie EmptySun Apr 17, 2022 11:12 am

Biyomon wrote:

Pretty sure that he is still alive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Hedgehog 2 movie   Sonic Hedgehog 2 movie EmptySun Apr 17, 2022 11:50 am

Kisara wrote:
Sonic is too immature in that movie. I would be supporting Robotnik too

Immature?? From the clips I've seen so far, bless his heart he wants to be a hero...

But for the Robotnik supporters, here's a clip of his dance scene in the first movie, remixed with his theme from that old Sonic cartoon (yes, the one with the giant Tails episode): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDeHtnczODg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Hedgehog 2 movie   Sonic Hedgehog 2 movie EmptySun Apr 17, 2022 9:04 pm

What a great dance! Robotnik should rule the world and then make it so that there are airings every day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Hedgehog 2 movie   Sonic Hedgehog 2 movie EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 1:45 am

White Knight wrote:
What a great dance! Robotnik should rule the world and then make it so that there are airings every day

Hahaha Lemmy! 😄 In which case, we'd certainly also have to carry out the Rainbow Bridge security as and where needed...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Hedgehog 2 movie   Sonic Hedgehog 2 movie EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 9:51 am

https://www.google.com/amp/s/movieweb.com/sonic-the-hedgehog-2-jim-carrey/amp/

An old preview but you get the idea
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Hedgehog 2 movie   Sonic Hedgehog 2 movie EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 8:43 am

Movie wouldn't be as enjoyable without that lovable hilarious Robotnik
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Hedgehog 2 movie   Sonic Hedgehog 2 movie EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 9:47 am

Thank you for the article Limey Man, I had to open it in cache though, as it wouldn't let me see the normal article due to the non-private connections...

And yes Alexis, you are absolutely right. Just like no other Bison actor could ever compare to the sheer brilliance of Raul Julia, the Sonic movies couldn't be as enjoyable without Jim Carrey's lovable hilarious Robotnik 0:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Hedgehog 2 movie   Sonic Hedgehog 2 movie EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 12:02 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Hedgehog 2 movie   Sonic Hedgehog 2 movie EmptyWed Apr 20, 2022 1:05 am

Robitnik and Bison would make a good team
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Hedgehog 2 movie   Sonic Hedgehog 2 movie EmptyWed Apr 20, 2022 3:26 am

Raven wrote:
Robitnik and Bison would make a good team

don't forget Dennis Hopper King Koopa!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Hedgehog 2 movie   Sonic Hedgehog 2 movie EmptyWed Apr 20, 2022 11:52 am

I love that movie. Tails was super cute and I agree with you all about Dr Robitnik's charm. His side kick was cool too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Hedgehog 2 movie   Sonic Hedgehog 2 movie EmptyWed Apr 20, 2022 2:08 pm

Mistress 9 wrote:
I love that movie. Tails was super cute and I agree with you all about Dr Robitnik's charm. His side kick was cool too

Tails is adorable, isn't he?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Hedgehog 2 movie   Sonic Hedgehog 2 movie Empty

Back to top Go down

Sonic Hedgehog 2 movie
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next