Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Disney movie remakes

Go down 
+19
SuperBeast
Altaria
Last quincy
Chatot
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Disney movie remakes Empty
PostSubject: Disney movie remakes   Disney movie remakes EmptyMon Apr 01, 2019 4:54 am

This seems to be a trend to have old Disney movies made in to live action ones but luckily they've all been box office hits so far. Dumbo is the latest with Alladin and the Lion King coming up
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: Disney movie remakes   Disney movie remakes EmptyMon Apr 01, 2019 2:56 pm

Chatot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney movie remakes   Disney movie remakes EmptyMon Apr 01, 2019 6:26 pm

lion king is missing half the shit that made the animated such a classic. aladdin wont hold a candle to the original, there is NOT one disney remake so far that can hold bar to the animated version they need to STOP making bloody remakes and fucking come up with new movie ideas!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney movie remakes   Disney movie remakes EmptyMon Apr 01, 2019 7:02 pm

Alladin won't be the same without the humor and talent of Robin Williams as the genie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney movie remakes   Disney movie remakes EmptyTue Apr 02, 2019 4:05 am

I want to see lots of gay songs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney movie remakes   Disney movie remakes EmptyTue Apr 02, 2019 3:59 pm

It's hard to have songs in live action movies unless it is a musical
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Disney movie remakes   Disney movie remakes EmptyTue Apr 02, 2019 8:00 pm

Limey Man wrote:
Alladin won't be the same without the humor and talent of Robin Williams as the genie

He was so funny and irreplaceable
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney movie remakes   Disney movie remakes EmptyWed Apr 03, 2019 4:42 am

I would like to see the upcoming pokemon movie where Pikachu talks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney movie remakes   Disney movie remakes EmptyFri Apr 05, 2019 4:35 am

I didn't like Dumbo. The concept was weird and they should have made the mice talk like in the original cartoon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney movie remakes   Disney movie remakes EmptyFri Apr 05, 2019 5:57 pm

Wouldn't be the same without those songs, cuteness and happy endings. Blow one of those and it becomes a disaster
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney movie remakes   Disney movie remakes EmptyFri May 17, 2019 5:33 am

If the genie is not blue then it will fail
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney movie remakes   Disney movie remakes EmptyThu May 23, 2019 3:50 am

Mina wrote:
If the genie is not blue then it will fail

Genie is not blue but will he be as funny as the original Robin Williams?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Disney movie remakes   Disney movie remakes EmptyFri May 24, 2019 5:09 am

Genie is both blue and normal skin tone. The new genie actually does a pretty good job and much better than expected
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Disney movie remakes   Disney movie remakes EmptyFri May 24, 2019 7:26 pm

Jasmine has a new song
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney movie remakes   Disney movie remakes EmptySun May 26, 2019 3:33 am

I love the new Aladdin movie. I saw it twice. The genie was the most lovable character in the show. I loved his songs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney movie remakes   Disney movie remakes EmptySun May 26, 2019 11:23 am

Fire Maiden wrote:
Jasmine has a new song

I'm glad she became sultan. That was a good change from the original
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney movie remakes   Disney movie remakes EmptySun May 26, 2019 4:27 pm

The new genie is great. Will Smith is a great singer as the genie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney movie remakes   Disney movie remakes EmptyMon May 27, 2019 12:45 am

Surprisingly I like the new genie but not the other characters. Will Smith is no Robin Williams but he has his own fresh charm
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Disney movie remakes   Disney movie remakes EmptyMon May 27, 2019 3:35 am

Genie should have done more rapping
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney movie remakes   Disney movie remakes EmptyTue May 28, 2019 3:53 pm

Jafar seems to be too young in the movie. He is almost the same age as Aladdin but he really should be closer to the sultan's age
Back to top Go down
Last quincy
Kombatant
Last quincy

PostSubject: Re: Disney movie remakes   Disney movie remakes EmptyThu Jun 13, 2019 7:34 pm

People excited for the Lion King movie cause Beyonce is going to voice Nala
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney movie remakes   Disney movie remakes EmptySun Jun 23, 2019 5:26 am

In the meantime there is Toy Story 4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney movie remakes   Disney movie remakes EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 5:35 pm

Neo Senshi wrote:
In the meantime there is Toy Story 4

The ending really shocked me. It's a spoiler alert so I won't reveal any more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney movie remakes   Disney movie remakes EmptyTue Jun 25, 2019 3:41 pm

With the ending split up it probably means the end of the Toy Story movies as there probably won't be a sequel
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Disney movie remakes   Disney movie remakes EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 4:43 am

That will mean that Nala with a most excellent singing voice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disney movie remakes   Disney movie remakes Empty

Back to top Go down

Disney movie remakes
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next