Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Super Mario Movie out today

Go down 
+13
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Super Mario Movie out today Empty
PostSubject: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today EmptyWed Apr 05, 2023 2:43 am

See it. You won't regret it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today EmptyWed Apr 05, 2023 3:29 am

Thank you very much for this, Raven. I bet Lemmy will be very proud of you right now 😄

I have no plans to go to town until Saturday - one of my real life friends has invited me to go and play Street Fighter, actually. It's one of the old SNES ones, though he didn't say which - if it's Super Street Fighter 2, then I will have to be Cammy, yes because of mom's blasphemy to Kylie;
if it's Street Fighter 2 Turbo, then yes I will be Vega;
or if it's the standard Street Fighter 2 (the one without the four bosses playable), then I will be Ken, because of a certain favour I granted you during my revenge on Carie...

I can't promise I'll go to the cinema, it all depends on how much I have left LOL (don't forget that, for one thing, McDonald's are still doing Masked Singer toys with their Happy Meals)... so at best, I'll have to either wait for the DVD release, or see if my dad will download it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today EmptyWed Apr 05, 2023 6:28 pm

I saw the trailer. Donkey Kong is in there and I wonder what other cameos will appear
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 12:10 am

Jaden wrote:
I saw the trailer. Donkey Kong is in there and I wonder what other cameos will appear

Weren't there talks about a Donkey Kong spinoff, too? That should be funny - I hope they use this in the soundtrack, if they do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5-X58Tw6RQ

And if there is to be a Luigi's Mansion movie, perhaps my mom would enjoy it - she wasn't too keen on the game (which I'm surprised about), but perhaps she might enjoy the movie for a good laugh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 4:19 pm

And I would love to get one of those ? block popcorn boxes - sod the popcorn, it's the box that's worth getting 😄

Apparently, though, they're selling like hotcakes - but if I had one of the paper ones (with the Super Mario Movie artwork on it), I could like use it for bookmarks or something?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 10:02 pm

Piplup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today EmptySun Apr 09, 2023 9:14 pm

It was a good movie 😄
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 1:12 am

Biyomon wrote:
It was a good movie 😄

And did you see the wedding scene as well? I have seen snippets of it in YouTube videos, but I don't think I saw who was the priest?? We could get ideas here, for the Lemmy X Chun Li wedding...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 4:45 am

Thanks Raven!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 12:43 pm

White Knight wrote:
Thanks Raven!

I knew you'd be pleased with Raven, about this post 😄

And before anyone asks... I know what 'Chasse du Canard' translates to, so I won't go to that restaurant - indeed, doubly so due to certain bullying...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:43 am

I saw the movie. It is not as bad as I thought
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today EmptySun Apr 23, 2023 2:13 am

I love that Peaches song. It's my favorite song of all time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today EmptySun Apr 23, 2023 8:53 am

White Knight wrote:
I love that Peaches song. It's my favorite song of all time

I'm guessing you'll sing it on karaoke, if the option is there? 🙇
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today EmptySun Apr 23, 2023 3:44 pm

I liked that song too. It was cute
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today EmptyMon Apr 24, 2023 3:07 am

They had that song twice in the movie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today EmptyMon Apr 24, 2023 3:11 am

Kisara wrote:
They had that song twice in the movie

Yes, wasn't it in the end credits as well?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today EmptyMon Apr 24, 2023 3:33 am

That song deserves an Oscar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today EmptyMon Apr 24, 2023 5:15 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today EmptyTue Apr 25, 2023 1:11 am

Jack Black did a great job as Bowser. I enjoyed the Peaches song too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today EmptyTue Apr 25, 2023 1:12 am

RD Archfiend wrote:
Jack Black did a great job as Bowser. I enjoyed the Peaches song too

Not to mention, don't forget the memes were out in full force, when Jack Black was revealed as the voice of Bowser 😄
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today EmptyTue Apr 25, 2023 4:19 am

This was a great movie. I liked Donkey Kong's opening dance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today EmptyTue Apr 25, 2023 3:13 pm

Neo Senshi wrote:
This was a great movie. I liked Donkey Kong's opening dance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLDAlwmFyhY

Is this the one you were talking about? And a special edited appearance, from Dennis Hopper!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today EmptyThu Apr 27, 2023 2:43 am

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=imSefM4GPpE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 3:44 am

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 9:32 pm

That song even made it to the hit charts!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Movie out today   Super Mario Movie out today Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Mario Movie out today
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next