Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin'

Go down 
+15
SuperBeast
Altaria
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin' - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin'   One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin' - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2023 2:32 pm

da Junk Yard Dog wrote:
ooc: I still support ya Brownie. Ya must have a reason

ooc: I hope more can be mentioned soon 😄
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin'   One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin' - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 14, 2023 2:26 pm

ooc: I hope Mike, Cammy and Guile can figure a way out of this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin'   One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin' - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 16, 2023 5:25 pm

ooc: I really want to read more asap
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin'   One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin' - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2023 7:35 am

Mike made his way to center stage. He joins all the hostages. He looks and sees Director Muller standing with Brownie, his gun pointed at Mike. Cammy is held hostage, Muller's gun pointed at her head. Billy and Jimmy are on their knees. They notice Cammy's bag on the floor, next to her and Muller. Something is rustling around in it. Mike sets his attention on Brownie.

Mike: What? Brandon? The hell are you doing?

Brandon: Why? Why!? Because Brandon Spinks, banker for Izuna Bank &
Loans doesn't pay shit! He lives in a shitty one bedroom apartment! He has to decide whether the lights are kept on, or if the fridge is full! Brownie Bitez isn't much better! At least this way, I have a way out!

Mike: By stealing? Holding up and killing innocent people? Brandon, if you're not happy with where your life was going, why didn't you tell me? I could have been the shoulder to lean on. This is not the way to do this! Put it down, Brandon. We can solve this! I consider you a friend and I'll always--

Brownie rips off his wig. Brownie was gone, Brandon stands there in tears, smearing his makeup.

Brandon: WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU CARE!? You were given everything!

Mike: No I was not! You think I asked for this? No! I didn't ask to become a savior. But I took the cards I was dealt and I made it something I could live with!

Brandon: Oh you are so full of shit!

Brandon fires at Mike's shoulder. Mike clutches it and falls down. He cries in pain.

Mike: AAH!! The gun is blessed...

Brandon: Never cared to find out my uncle is a pastor, did you?!

Billy and Jimmy grab Mike and pull him towards them. Mike sees Cammy's bag rustling. He looks in Jimmy's hand and sees a smoke pellet.

Billy: When Jimmy throws it, you get Muller.

Guile is held at gunpoint by four men, each with AR-15s. He notices the bag, the Lee brothers, and crouches down. He's reading their body language.

Brandon: Tonight, I get what's coming to me! Tenfold!

Mike: Oh you will, you two-timing bastard...you will.

Brandon cocks the gun. He points it at Mike once more.

Brandon: If I do, you won't be here to see it!

Muller: DO IT! SHOOT HIM!

The gun shakes in Brandon's hands. He's holding back his tears to keep Mike clear in his sights.

Muller: What are you waiting for!? Shoot him!

Cammy notices her bag rustling, the canvas tearing up. Muller gets antsy.

Muller: For god sakes, I'll do it!

Director Muller points the gun at Mike, taking his attention off Cammy. She elbows him in the ribs, causing his arm to flail upwards and pulls the trigger, shooting at the ceiling. Cammy rolls over to her bag and rips it open. A small yet vicious creature emerges from it like a bat out of hell, and sinks it's fangs into Muller's neck. He screams as he can while his flesh and jugular vein is being shredded. Jimmy throws the smoke pellet, a cloud of smoke appears. Guile lets out his patented Sonic Hurricane to take out his captors. Cammy rushes over to Mike's aid while the Lee brothers quickly dispatch of his mercs. Brandon runs over to Mike, coughing and tearing up, trying to finish the job. Cammy quickly kicks the gun out his hands, and lands a Spinning Knuckle, following it up with a Cannon Spike. In what seemed to be an EX move that would diminish two bars of drive, Mike gets up and with his good arm launches a death blow.

Mike: Gaaahh...dammit...come on...SHORYU-REPPA!

With his energy, he pulverizes Brandon to the point he's launched into the air again, and comes crashing down on his neck, the impact killing him almost instantly. Mike lands and clutches his shoulder again, bleeding out badly. With the bad guys taken down, it's a bittersweet victory, resulting in the betrayal and death of a family friend.

Mike: I'm sorry Brandon...

Cammy hugs him. Mike kisses her and hugs her back.

Mike: One question...what was in your bag? How did you know when to let it loose?

Cammy: I don't know and it was instinct...

Mike: Well what is it?

The smoke clears. That small creature weighing in at 12 pounds slinks over to Mike and Cammy. Their black cat, Sirloin chirps out a meow and paws at Mike's arm.

Mike and Cammy: SIRLOIN!?

The cat looks up at them. His gold eyes glow to a red tint as his fangs reduce to a normal size. Mike and Cammy look at each other in acknowledgment. Finding Sirloin was no coincidence. He was sent from Hell by Valconia to be something of a watcher, and a familiar. When they found him, he had a raw sirloin steak in his mouth, getting used to the new world he was sent to. He knew the precise moment he would have been found, and the fact that Cammy was majorly partial to cats. They pick him up and give his head kisses, and he purrs. Guile has already disarmed the bomb. He puts it away from him several feet, and rushes his arms to slice the air.

Guile: SONIC BOOOM!!

The projectile sends the disabled bomb into pieces, now no longer a threat. Billy and Jimmy check on the audience, and see that everyone is okay. The police charge in due to the commotion and spread out throughout the club. Any mercenaries alive are arrested, and sent to local hospitals. They are lead out, fingers interlaced behind their head. As for Director Muller, he is carried out in a bodybag, having bled out from his injuries from the hellcat known on Earth as Sirloin.

Mike: Thank you. All of you.

Cammy hugs him, Guile shakes his hand.

Mike: Great to work with you again, Major.

Guile: Always, my friend.

The Lee Brothers fist bump Mike.

Billy: Our job is done here.

Jimmy: Next time you have another bomb situation, don't call us.

Billy: He didn't.

Mike: We kinda ran into each other.

Jimmy: Ha, well next time you need help, let us know it's not a bomb and hostage situation.

Mike, Billy, and Jimmy group hug.

Mike: Let me know when you guys made it home safe.

Billy: What about you?

Mike: I'll be fine. There is one thing you guys can do...

---------------

Two weeks later. Mike is on the judge panel, his arm in a sling. Beside him are the Lee Brothers as judges as well.

Jimmy: This is what you wanted us to help you with?

Mike: I'm sorry, the other judges had prior engagements or backed out, like that asshole David Kidman.

Billy: Heard he shit his pants when he heard gunshots.

Mike: Good thing he owns brown pants.

Jimmy: C'mon, we gotta pick a winner!

Some time later, the judges have decided. The new emcee, Veronica Chambers of Izuna Eyewitness newspaper announces the winner.

Veronica: Ladies and gentlemen, a moment one year and two weeks in the making! The winner is...

Drumroll sounds fill the room from the speakers.

Veronica: Sindee Slickbooty!

The crowd roars with applause, and Sindee makes her way to center stage, crying. Jimmy and Billy place upon her a sash and crown. Mike walks up with flowers. Guile is seen seated beside Cammy, half heartedly yet respectfully clapping. Cammy is holding Sirloin in her arms, his eyes flickering from gold to red. Purring, knowing the ones he's been sent to look after are okay.

Mike: Congratulations, Sindee!

Sindee gives Veronica her flowers. Sindee looks at Cammy and mouths the words, "
I'm sorry."
Sindee grabs Mike's face and plants a big kiss on him. The crowd goes wild. Sirloin covers his eyes with his paw. Mike is surprised by the sneak attack, and laughs it off. He remembers that Sindee is a man named Raul Acosta, construction worker. He makes his way back to the judge's booth and turns his back so no one can see him.

Except he can see you. Yes, you. The person who waited so patiently for this RPG to come to a conclusion. You know what he's about to say. With a big sigh and a huff, Mike looks at you, the reader.

Mike: Goddammit...

END
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin'   One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin' - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2023 10:02 pm

ooc: Bless you for continuing the Drag Show
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin'   One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin' - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2023 11:07 pm

ooc: Congratulations Sindee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin'   One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin' - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 22, 2023 12:39 am

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin'   One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin' - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 22, 2023 3:00 pm

ooc: Goddammit is the new catch phrase! Thanks for the story!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin'   One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin' - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 23, 2023 4:12 am

ooc: Liked the way Brownie talked. Too bad he had to be a traitor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin'   One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin' - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 23, 2023 5:20 pm

ooc: Sindee got her/his happy ending
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin'   One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin' - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2023 4:30 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin'   One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin' - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2023 5:47 pm

ooc: See you alp in the next contest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin'   One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin' - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 26, 2023 1:03 pm

ooc: The gayness will always live on!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin'   One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin' - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 26, 2023 4:33 pm

ooc: Make sure the next show doesn't have a bomb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin'   One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin' - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 26, 2023 9:58 pm

Kisara wrote:
ooc: Make sure the next show doesn't have a bomb

ooc: In Izuna? If there is no bomb then there will be something else to deal with
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin'   One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin' - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2023 3:22 pm

ooc: A lot of surprises but I am glad that the Drag Show was a success
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin'   One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin' - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 30, 2023 9:30 pm

ooc: Love all your rpgs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin'   One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin' - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 18, 2023 4:13 am

Hassleberry wrote:
ooc: Love all your rpgs.

ooc: Good work on another great story! akuma
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin'   One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin' - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin'
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saikyo Chaos Realm :: .....The Shadow Realm..... :: RPG-
Jump to: