Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin'

Go down 
+15
SuperBeast
Altaria
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin' Empty
PostSubject: One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin'   One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin' EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 8:10 am

In his bathroom, Mike is putting on deodorant, cologne, and grooming his chin hair. He wipes the water from his face with a towel, and breathes heavily. He goes downstairs and sees Cammy. She is resting on the couch, ice pack on her knee;
a souvenir from helping out her old buddies from Delta Red. On her chest is a cat, a Bombay black cat they named Sirloin from when they found him eating a piece of raw meat. She looks over at him, not so much as to disturb the sleeping cat.

Mike: How do I look?

He's dressed in a black button down shirt, left open to show his chest and black tank top. He's wearing a pair of black cargo pants, black Converse shoes, and his bracelets. His head is freshly shaven, and his breath tasting and smelling of Listerine.

Cammy: You look beautiful. Like my handsome husband I married so long ago.

Mike: Don't make me blush, ha ha. I really don't wanna do this.

Cammy: Come on, honey. It's for charity. The proceeds go to the --

Mike: Izuna Children's Hospital, I know.

Cammy: So it's not your thing. That's okay. Go outside your comfort zone. You got this.

Mike walks to her, leans down for a kiss. He kisses Sirloin's head as he sleeps, and hears him purr. He drives out 10 miles inside the heart of Izuna. He pulls up to the back of a large nightclub. Piledrivers was the newest and hottest nightclub. Four floors of space to dance, multiple bars, a stage, and was the site of who would be crowned Izuna's Next Top Drag Queen. He uses the service entrance in the back, and is greeted by last year's winner and this year's host. A slender figure, standing at 5'11"
, beautiful chocolate brown skin, and platinum blonde hair. This was the vision Mike was greeted by. Brownie Bitez. Dragging his feet, he makes his way over.

Mike: Hey, Brandon. How you doin', man? Great to see you!

Brandon was taken back. Playfully slapping Mike and waves his finger.

Brownie: Goddammit white boy, when this is on, Brandon is gone. I am Brownie Bitez, last year's Izuna's Next Top Drag Queen, and don't yo sweet bald headed demon worshippin' ass forget it!

Mike: Sorry...Brownie.

Brownie: That's better, boy...

Brownie hugs Mike and kisses his cheek.

Brownie: ...and it's good to see you too. We're waiting on the others in the VIP lounge. Make yourself comfortable.

Mike: Will do.

Dragging his feet, he makes his way to the lounge.

Brownie: And quit draggin' yo feet muthafucka, act like you wanna be here! Like there's a séance and punch and pie to follow it! Fake ass Incredible Hulk with no licensing having ass nigga...bald head so shiny and white I should put another bald black guy next to you, grab a pool cue and yell 8-ball, side pocket!

Mike: Yup, love you too!

Mike walks past a bouncer who greets him, and hands him a nametag. He looks at it, and it says his name and one word below it. "
JUDGE."

Mike: (hearing Cammy's words: Go outside your comfort zone...) Dear god, here we go...

Last edited by on Thu May 11, 2023 6:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin'   One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin' EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 8:01 pm

ooc: Thanks SuperBeast. Have fun at the charity event
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin'   One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin' EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 11:03 pm

ooc: Is this what I think it is? My ass cheeks are getting very happy
Back to top Go down
Altaria

Altaria

PostSubject: Re: One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin'   One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin' EmptyFri Mar 31, 2023 5:45 am

Altaria
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin'   One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin' EmptyFri Mar 31, 2023 8:23 pm

ooc: Love ya! THANKS SO MUCH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin'   One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin' EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 4:25 am

ooc: Just the name is getting people excited. Hope Dan is in it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin'   One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin' EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 7:51 pm

ooc: A dream come true for the fans but Hell for the SuperBeast if the wrong person wins
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin'   One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin' EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 9:16 pm

ooc: I like how Brownie talks 😄
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin'   One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin' EmptyMon Apr 03, 2023 1:29 am

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin'   One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin' EmptyMon Apr 03, 2023 3:33 am

ooc: I am desperately waiting for the next update
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin'   One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin' EmptyMon Apr 03, 2023 7:51 pm

ooc: Wishes will be coming true soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin'   One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin' EmptyTue Apr 04, 2023 4:57 pm

ooc: Definitely going to be another hit here!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin'   One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin' EmptyTue Apr 04, 2023 9:06 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin'   One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin' EmptyFri Apr 07, 2023 4:04 am

ooc: I want to read more. A lot more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin'   One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin' EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 10:00 pm

Piplup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin'   One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin' EmptySun Apr 09, 2023 5:30 am

ooc: The things you would do for charity
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin'   One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin' EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:40 am

ooc: But it is good for Izuna and the fans
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin'   One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin' EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 6:16 pm

ooc: The best place for happy homosexuality like me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin'   One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin' EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 9:08 pm

ooc: Can't wait to know who is the winner
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin'   One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin' EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 7:20 am

Mike enters the greenroom. He makes his way to the sofa. He sits nervously. For a being with demonic powers, and the ability to throw energy blasts from his hands, he never felt so out of place. Another person walks in the door. Veronica Chambers, a 47 year old woman in charge of the newspaper Izuna Eyewitness;
walks in.

Veronica: Mike?

Mike: Veronica! Good to see you!

He stands up and greets her with a hug.

Veronica: How did you get to be a judge?

Mike: I'm not quite sure. What about you?

Veronica: Well, the Eyewitness is covering the drag show, and the auction that follows it.

Mike: Good point.

Due to lack of sleep and exhaustion from a vicious fight two nights ago, he forgot the whole evening. The first half of the evening was Izuna's Next Top Drag Queen, followed by the auction for the childrens' hospital. He took a deep breath, as well as he could, his ribs still sore from a kick to his ribs. Another person walks in. David Kidman, a brash, arrogant man, age 27. He's an heir to Izuna Cosmetics, and has a disdain for Mike. He sees him and flinches.

David: Stoselmo.

Mike: Kidman.

David: What are you doing here?

Mike: What do you think? I'm in the drag competition. I'm a judge, Captain Obvious.

David: I just assume while you're out punching purse snatchers, you would consider this too high-brow for you.

Mike: In a minute, you'll have no brows.

Mike's hand produces embers.

Veronica: Boys! Boys! This is not the time for this. We're here to pick a winner, and make some money for the hospital. Keep in holstered til then!

Mike: Fine.

David: Fine.

---------------

45 minutes later, the chairs are full, and the competition is about to begin. Brownie is on stage welcoming everyone to a packed evening of festivities.

Brownie: Hello one and all, and welcome to the 2023 Izuna's Next Top Drag Queen Contest! I'm 2022 winner, Brownie Bitez, and this year, we will crown the next iconic winner! At the conclusion of the competition, please stick around for the auction for Izuna Children's Hospital!

The crowd cheers. Brownie introduces the judges. Veronica is welcomed to light applause. David is welcomed with a smattering of applause. Mike is introduced with thunderous cheers. He waves at the crowd and takes his seat. The night begins. The drag queens are introduced. Names called are Missy Ville, Amanda Love, Sindee Slickbooty, and Rachel Slurrs. All of the names are a play on words. They each take their turns strutting down a catwalk, and addressing the crowd. They are asked what they will do if they win, amongst over questions. They are judged on appearance, verbal skills, and talent. Missy Ville's talent portion includes a seductive dance number, laying on the judges' table and touching their hair and faces. Mike fidgets in his chair, and can't hold it anymore. He runs off to find the nearest restroom. He enters the bathroom and breathes a sigh of relief.

What he doesn't hear is the sound of a gunshot and people screaming in horror. One of the drag queens is shot in the arm, and the gunman is not alone. The doors are sealed, and his comrades are standing by the doors on all floors. No one moves. This is all while Mike is relieving himself in a restroom with a thick door, thick enough to mute the sound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin'   One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin' EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 10:02 pm

ooc: I never thought a drag show can be so much fun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin'   One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin' EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 6:12 am

ooc: Who dares to interrupt our beautiful drag show?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin'   One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin' EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 2:07 pm

ooc: Let the drag show continue!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin'   One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin' EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 7:12 pm

ooc: You need to get out of the bathroom and save this important event
Back to top Go down
Altaria

Altaria

PostSubject: Re: One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin'   One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin' EmptySat Apr 15, 2023 4:05 am

Altaria
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin'   One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin' Empty

Back to top Go down

One-Off Vol. 4: Double Draggin'
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saikyo Chaos Realm :: .....The Shadow Realm..... :: RPG-
Jump to: