Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

February is Ken Month!

Go down 
+10
Altaria
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

February is Ken Month! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: February is Ken Month!   February is Ken Month! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2023 3:54 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: February is Ken Month!   February is Ken Month! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2023 1:57 am

I wonder how is the customization so I can create a Dan character if he is not yet officially added to the game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: February is Ken Month!   February is Ken Month! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2023 2:14 am

Andy wrote:
I wonder how is the customization so I can create a Dan character if he is not yet officially added to the game

Or what about yourself, as one of Dan's most beloved students?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: February is Ken Month!   February is Ken Month! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2023 2:55 pm

All the customization details for Street Fighter 6. Your game.

https://www.theloadout.com/street-fighter-6/character-creation-character-customisation#:~:text=All%20of%20the%20character%20creator,Lower%20Body
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: February is Ken Month!   February is Ken Month! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2023 4:32 pm

Jaden wrote:
All the customization details for Street Fighter 6. Your game.

https://www.theloadout.com/street-fighter-6/character-creation-character-customisation#:~:text=All%20of%20the%20character%20creator,Lower%20Body

Thanks for that Jaden. I think that's the common sort of customisation option, for a number of games?

I do have a few designs in mind, for friend and even foe here alike - and rest assured, even my enemies would look dazzling. If Capcom were to make Christmas-themed and/or Halloween-theme customisations, for any future DLC... would anyone mind it, to be designed wearing a Christmas or Halloween costume?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: February is Ken Month!   February is Ken Month! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2023 3:10 am

Oh, I should have mentioned yesterday - Gran replied with "
Sure, you can"
, when I wanted to sort out the finances for the uber-rare, rather pricey CastleVania for the old NES and also the PS1 version of Mega Man X4 (the guy who sold them to me even subsequently Friended me on Facebook!). So I had to explain to her, about her inadvertently making a classic Street Fighter joke - i.e. because of Ryu and Ken's Shoryuken attack. She loved it!

I had already bought another game, the Genesis port of Chiki Chiki Boys (that was one of the few Capcom games I was still looking for)... but good old Gran, for giving me the go-ahead and making such a beloved Street Fighter joke 0:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: February is Ken Month!   February is Ken Month! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2023 10:20 pm

You are welcome 😄 😄
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: February is Ken Month!   February is Ken Month! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

February is Ken Month!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3