Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

February is Ken Month!

Go down 
+10
Altaria
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

February is Ken Month! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: February is Ken Month!   February is Ken Month! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2023 3:52 pm

Jaden wrote:
White Knight wrote:
We need to wish harder for airings

Let me help you with the Wishing too!

Bravo, Jaden! When the time comes, I'm sure we can find some space, for you and your fellow duelists to hold your duels in the run-up to the big day 😄
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: February is Ken Month!   February is Ken Month! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2023 7:08 pm

We need all the help we can get with the wishes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: February is Ken Month!   February is Ken Month! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2023 2:29 am

Biyomon wrote:
We need all the help we can get with the wishes

Oh bless! Airings are a very dear occasion for me - I hope Raul Julia can give us his blessing again, soon...

And the need for a new Santa Claude visit aside, to get justice for Kylie... just finding those Spanish and Finnish Bucky O'Hare games is reason enough, to pray for airings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: February is Ken Month!   February is Ken Month! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2023 3:28 am

Good luck then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: February is Ken Month!   February is Ken Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:32 pm

Oh, for the rubber duck collectors... if anyone has any of the Lord of the Rings set, they are going to do a large rubber duck of the Balrog demon. Of course, we would all bash the demon that dares to share its name with the most fucking disgusting boxer of all time - but it's a rubber duck designed after the demon, so... would it be best, to avoid this?

However, there is a Funko figure of the Balrog demon - would that be a better choice, to get bashed by any Vega figures in one's collection?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: February is Ken Month!   February is Ken Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2023 2:47 am

A funko figure collection can get very expensive
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: February is Ken Month!   February is Ken Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2023 2:52 am

Mina wrote:
A funko figure collection can get very expensive

That's true, hell I bought the large Funko figure of Mushu (the dragon from Mulan) on one shopping trip this month. He was just too adorable! LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: February is Ken Month!   February is Ken Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2023 10:23 pm

Do you have all the ones of your favorite characters?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: February is Ken Month!   February is Ken Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2023 12:57 am

Mistress 9 wrote:
Do you have all the ones of your favorite characters?

I do have one or two Funkos of some characters I like, and one or two rubber ducks as well. The Capcom ones, naturally, are only to be used for airing celebration - the humans (Jill, Ryu etc.) I can use for all baths on my special occasion;
while Nemesis, Mr X and William Birkin can be used as Halloween decorations (they're zombies/undead, duh), if I have airings soon after Halloween.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: February is Ken Month!   February is Ken Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2023 8:53 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: February is Ken Month!   February is Ken Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2023 5:12 pm

For all fans of my kitty Jasmine, you'll be glad to know, it's obvious that Thunder absolutely dotes on her. I've twice held her up to him yesterday, and he gave her a good lick - how sweet of him!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: February is Ken Month!   February is Ken Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2023 8:06 pm

Cute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: February is Ken Month!   February is Ken Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2023 3:00 pm

Last Quincy wrote:
Cute.

Very cute indeed! Thunder must know he's Blinky the 3rd - Blinky (the one who took ill, right after we became anti-Balrog) was the sweetest, most loving cat I ever had;
while his successor, Mel (of whom Thunder is successor), was just a cheeky boy LOL

And in case anyone asks, yes I have heard about the Street Fighter 'big shots' pillows. I hope they are released in the UK...
Back to top Go down
Altaria

Altaria

PostSubject: Re: February is Ken Month!   February is Ken Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2023 10:21 pm

Altaria
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: February is Ken Month!   February is Ken Month! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2023 4:08 pm

oh, does anyone have pictures of all available costume colours for Street Fighter 6? I just saw a video for Jamie, and I love his red costume with yellow trim and blonde hair;
and of course the pre-order colours, and colour 2 for some mirror matches - but I really would like to see all colours available, so I can make an informed decision for when I do play Street Fighter 6.

Unless Vega is confirmed, I will still have to main Cammy - but whether that will be temporary if not permanent (i.e. after I get justice for Kylie), well we'll cross that bridge when we come to it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: February is Ken Month!   February is Ken Month! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 2:14 am

I hope the customizations can allow everyone to wear a white cape
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: February is Ken Month!   February is Ken Month! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 3:26 am

Raven wrote:
I hope the customizations can allow everyone to wear a white cape

Yes, that's certainly what I have in mind for my character 😄
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: February is Ken Month!   February is Ken Month! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 2:36 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: February is Ken Month!   February is Ken Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2023 1:53 am

With the white cape everyone will look like they are celebrating a beautiful airing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: February is Ken Month!   February is Ken Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2023 3:49 pm

I know that is what I will do too with my characters
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: February is Ken Month!   February is Ken Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2023 4:11 pm

Well then, would you post screencaps of your characters? They would make great additions to the galleries! *in Street Fighter announcer voice* Biyomon versus Lily!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: February is Ken Month!   February is Ken Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 12:44 pm

Lovely 🙇
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: February is Ken Month!   February is Ken Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2023 4:04 pm

If indeed we do have more site updates, then what about a special gallery for your Street Fighter 6 snaps, and/or even dialogue like about Vega commenting on it? "
Here's my lovely flamenco dancer Raven, at the Metro City Downtown to do battle with Ken Masters. Let her deliver justice, for his rude behaviour in Street Fighter II V!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: February is Ken Month!   February is Ken Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2023 10:44 pm

Sweet idea. It would make the gallery so much better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: February is Ken Month!   February is Ken Month! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2023 3:35 pm

Jaden wrote:
Sweet idea. It would make the gallery so much better

Aye! And for anyone who doesn't have Street Fighter 6, when it is released... I would suggest giving a character description to anyone here who does, so they can make your character for you 0:-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: February is Ken Month!   February is Ken Month! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

February is Ken Month!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next