Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Deadeye Duck will start a beatdown - and FINNISH it!

Go down 
+8
Chatot
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Deadeye Duck will start a beatdown - and FINNISH it! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Duck will start a beatdown - and FINNISH it!   Deadeye Duck will start a beatdown - and FINNISH it! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2023 12:54 am

Mistress 9 wrote:
Finnish it should now be the proper spelling here

It's a pun, Lil Saturn. Again, I got it from one of Rocksteady's quotes on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows - the character is himself Finnish, in that movie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Duck will start a beatdown - and FINNISH it!   Deadeye Duck will start a beatdown - and FINNISH it! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2023 8:53 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Duck will start a beatdown - and FINNISH it!   Deadeye Duck will start a beatdown - and FINNISH it! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 4:13 pm

Limey Man wrote:
Wish there was a way to patch and translate all jrpg games in to english

That's what fans are for
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Duck will start a beatdown - and FINNISH it!   Deadeye Duck will start a beatdown - and FINNISH it! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 2:53 pm

Andy wrote:
Limey Man wrote:

That's what fans are for

Aye, I did find a translation for the NES game Labyrinth. Oh, I loved that movie when I was young - so I was very pleasantly surprised, to find a game about it. It even has one of the songs from the movie...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Duck will start a beatdown - and FINNISH it!   Deadeye Duck will start a beatdown - and FINNISH it! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2023 5:42 am

Andy wrote:
Limey Man wrote:

That's what fans are for

If they could add new characters and change the story then fans can remake any game to be as good as new
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Duck will start a beatdown - and FINNISH it!   Deadeye Duck will start a beatdown - and FINNISH it! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2023 1:43 pm

Zane wrote:
Andy wrote:
Limey Man wrote:

That's what fans are for

If they could add new characters and change the story then fans can remake any game to be as good as new

Yep, like how they turned the Bucky O'Hare game into Guardians of the Galaxy 🐰
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Duck will start a beatdown - and FINNISH it!   Deadeye Duck will start a beatdown - and FINNISH it! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2023 6:06 pm

Retro games are so fun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Duck will start a beatdown - and FINNISH it!   Deadeye Duck will start a beatdown - and FINNISH it! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2023 4:55 am

Biyomon wrote:
Retro games are so fun

Yes, even the modern masterpieces could never compare 0:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Duck will start a beatdown - and FINNISH it!   Deadeye Duck will start a beatdown - and FINNISH it! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2023 6:27 pm

Only a true gamer can appreciate retro games. You certainly are special
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Duck will start a beatdown - and FINNISH it!   Deadeye Duck will start a beatdown - and FINNISH it! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2023 8:28 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Duck will start a beatdown - and FINNISH it!   Deadeye Duck will start a beatdown - and FINNISH it! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2023 1:58 am

Jaden wrote:
Only a true gamer can appreciate retro games. You certainly are special

Oh, why thank you 😄 I actually bought a copy of Mega Man Zero 4 while out shopping this week - but even the British cheat codes don't work for it, so I'll have to look for an American copy and see if that will work. I'll hold on to it, until then - I do have a few American DS and GBA games, among them How To Train Your Dragon (that movie is so cute!)...

And of course, there is the point of my maining Nina (unless Angel is playable) in the Tekken franchise, this being because of my eBaying for Death By Degrees (the Tekken spinoff starring Nina) during the events which resulted in me now calling my strong festive views 'Ibuki's Law'. I'll still choose whichever costume I most like for her, hell if not for Angel's debut in Tekken 2, then I'd choose her default costume in that because of it being unlockable in Death By Degrees;
and yes, in the Tekken Tag games I will main Angel with Nina as my tag partner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Duck will start a beatdown - and FINNISH it!   Deadeye Duck will start a beatdown - and FINNISH it! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2023 3:08 am

I also enjoy remakes of old games
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Duck will start a beatdown - and FINNISH it!   Deadeye Duck will start a beatdown - and FINNISH it! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2023 8:34 pm

Congratulations on Mega Man Zero 4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Duck will start a beatdown - and FINNISH it!   Deadeye Duck will start a beatdown - and FINNISH it! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deadeye Duck will start a beatdown - and FINNISH it!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2