Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

One-Off: The New Neighbors

Go down 
+14
Altaria
SuperBeast
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SuperBeast
Kombatant
SuperBeast

One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 12, 2022 3:21 am

ooc: I love Bison's sense of humor here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 12, 2022 5:29 pm

ooc: And I love this couple and rpg. It is quickly becoming my fav
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 2:36 am

ooc: Why do I get a feeling this won't be an easy fight and Bison had gotten stronger?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 6:08 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 9:25 pm

ooc: This will be a super amazing fight. Like Bison said you can't keep him down so show him a good fight and protect your comrades
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2022 3:28 am

ooc: This probably won't even be the last fight with Bison as the gates of Hell can't hold him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2022 6:28 pm

ooc: Buttslammer. That's a funny one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2022 1:34 am

Kisara wrote:
ooc: Buttslammer. That's a funny one.

ooc: Made me smile too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2022 1:55 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2022 2:20 pm

ooc: Let gay love conquer all!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2022 6:56 pm

ooc: Show us all another good fucking fight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2022 11:44 pm

ooc: This RPG has content for everyone. Gay romance and memorible fight scenes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 3:36 am

ooc: I bet you all would love to live in Izuna
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 3:02 am

ooc: This is definitely our dream team
Back to top Go down
SuperBeast
Kombatant
SuperBeast

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 4:50 pm

ooc: I love how you write your rpgs. Especially those battle scenes and the use of humor
Back to top Go down
Altaria

Altaria

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2022 1:08 am

Altaria
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2022 3:18 am

ooc: Bison is one of the best villains for the SuperBeast to fight that sticks around like a roach
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 1:35 am

ooc: I am waiting for more gayness!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2022 5:06 am

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2022 4:37 pm

Tetsu wrote:
ooc: Bison is one of the best villains for the SuperBeast to fight that sticks around like a roach

ooc: I am sure Bison has some surprises that can make the fight difficult. The more difficult the better so this rpg can drag on longer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 7:33 pm

ooc: Sometimes I wonder if Bison is homophobic and are picking at this great couple because of his hate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2022 12:55 pm

ooc: Bison has to die do not disappoint Izuna and your gay comrades
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2022 6:04 am

The group of 4 run from the front steps of 1203 Grendel Avenue and into the street, where the Bison troops are coming. Cammy uses her Spiral Arrow to plow through a group of them. Balrog Dash Uppers his way through several. Vega jumps off of the environment around him, slashing at whatever wears the Shadowlaw emblem. Mike leaps into the air into a group of troops and starts his melee attacks, punching and kicking everything he sees like a demonic Power Ranger. Thirteen men band together and charge toward him. He lets out a fire infused energy blast, similiar to a Shakunetsu Hadoken, knocking them down to the floor. Bison looks on disappointedly.

Bison: There's an army of you and you can't take down four mere fools!? You should all be destroyed! Fight, you idiots!

Mike: You're next, you red suited fuck!

Bison: Just you wait, Stoselmo. Just you wait.

Balrog is being outnumbered. Vega comes to his aid.

Vega: You okay?

Balrog: Yeah, I need some help, princess!

Vega takes his shoes and Balrog's pants off. He wraps his ankles around Balrog's massive dong and gets in a push up position.

Balrog: The fuck are you doing? Not the time for this!

Vega: Just swing me, lover!

Balrog spins around in circles while Vega spins with his claw out, making a physically impossible makeshift slashing tornado. Mike notices, and stops the trooper having his guts stomped out by Cammy.

Mike: Babe, look at this...

Cammy: DIEEE! Wait, why did you stop me from -- what? Oh my god...what!?

Mike: When this is over, can we try that weird tornado footjob thing?

Cammy: HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!?

Mike: I don't know whether to be grossed out or severely impressed...

The husband and wife duo look at each other, shrug their shoulders in confusion, and resume throwing fists, feet, knees, and elbows at Bison's commandos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2022 3:48 pm

ooc: Balrog and Vega have created a new unstoppable super move
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2022 5:30 pm

ooc: My ass cheeks love you so much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

One-Off: The New Neighbors
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saikyo Chaos Realm :: .....The Shadow Realm..... :: RPG-
Jump to: