Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

One-Off: The New Neighbors

Go down 
+14
Altaria
SuperBeast
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

One-Off: The New Neighbors Empty
PostSubject: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 9:36 pm

A breezy yet warm autumn day. Cammy is wiping her knees off, just getting done planting her new flowers. Mike walks out the back door, stretching his arms over his head, just waking up.

Cammy: Hey, how did you sleep?

Mike: Like a rock. Haven't slept that good in months.

Cammy: I know. You were sawing wood pretty hard.

Mike: Sorry. Was I snoring that hard?

Cammy: Yes. I'm gonna get cleaned off and go to the store, you need anything?

Mike: Nasal strips. I don't wanna snore so hard you wake up.

Cammy: I don't think it'll work, babe. But I'll try.

Cammy kisses him and goes inside. Mike hears a knocking sound from the yard in the new neighbor's house. He doesn't think anything of it.

Mike: That explains the U-Haul That's been there the last few days.

He sits on the lawn chair and lights up a cigarette. He puts his head in his hand, thinking about the war he was in last week. The sounds of men dying. The last fireball he threw that exploded someone's head. The sounds of crying from shattered bones.

Mike: They were bad people, they killed others, they had to go...don't beat yourself up over this...

His train of thought is distracted from the banging sounds from the neighbor's yard getting louder. He notices his privacy fence swaying back and forth.

Mike: What the hell?

He puts out his cigarette. He gets up and cautiously walks over to the fence. He hears weird yelping sounds. Grunting sounds.

Mike: Who are these people...

The fence sways more and more. Like the force made from a tornado wind, the fence begins to fall over onto Mike with a humongous thud and a crash. He inches his way out from under the fence and looks at the cause of the damage. His eyes widen.

Mike: ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? YOU!!??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 11:51 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down
SuperBeast
Kombatant
SuperBeast

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors EmptyFri Oct 07, 2022 12:06 am

ooc: Can't wait to find out who these neighbors are. I'm so happy that there is a new rpg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors EmptyFri Oct 07, 2022 1:15 am

ooc: I hope the new neighbor is Dan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors EmptyFri Oct 07, 2022 9:31 pm

ooc: Thank you SuperBeast. I'm so excited that there is a new rpg. Looking forward to seeing who the crazy neighbors are
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors EmptySat Oct 08, 2022 1:31 am

ooc: Let the fun continue on. Thanks dear SuperBeast
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 6:20 pm

ooc: I have a feeling this will be more chaotic than the last party with the new neighbors. Can't wait for the revelation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors EmptyMon Oct 10, 2022 8:21 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors EmptyTue Oct 11, 2022 9:57 pm

ooc: Definitely someone well known in Izuna
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 1:22 pm

ooc: Always can count on the SuperBeast for bringing in the fun. The new neighbors definitely will be challenging and we could see the return of the demon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 2:03 am

ooc: I want to meet those new neighbors!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors EmptySat Oct 15, 2022 1:55 am

ooc: I hope you will have very gay neighbors!
Back to top Go down
SuperBeast
Kombatant
SuperBeast

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors EmptySun Oct 16, 2022 2:50 am

ooc: Izuna is a great place to live and is starting to attract unwanted guests
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors EmptyMon Oct 17, 2022 2:08 am

ooc: If Dan was your new neighbor then you can have Saikyo lessons and lsd every day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors EmptyMon Oct 17, 2022 4:38 am

The fence sways more and more. Like the force made from a tornado wind, the fence begins to fall over onto Mike with a humongous thud and a crash. He inches his way out from under the fence and looks at the cause of the damage. His eyes widen.

Mike: ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? YOU!!??

A thong flies at his head. He shakes it off in disgust as he gets the rest of his body out from under the fence.

Mike: Oh god! Pluugquguguggauguph!

He shudders and flies up to his feet.

Mike: I thought Bison killed you guys!

Balrog is balls deep in Vega as he's on all fours being fucked doggy style.

Vega: We uh...we...ummm.

Balrog: We're hidin', asshole! You exposed our location!

Mike: I EXPOSED YOU!? You guys are doing a good job of that yourselves! I didn't do shi--if you're gonna talk to me, can you take your dick out of Vega's ass and put some damn clothes on!?

Balrog nods and slides his throbbing veiny black cock out of Vega's swollen hole. Vega moans as his ass closes, and Balrog scrambles for his shorts and Vega's pants. They get dressed, prop the fence back up and go inside from Mike's backyard into his kitchen. Mike is leaning on the counter drinking coffee while Vega and Balrog are at the table.

Mike: Now then, you were saying?

Balrog: The boss wants us dead.

Vega: I knew he was a homophobe!

Balrog: He said we were a pariah and we needed to be excecuted.

Vega: So we fled. So we can be together.

Mike: So you came here!? The place where he would look first? Also, RIGHT NEXT TO MY HOUSE!?

Balrog: Calm your tits! He ain't after you!

Mike: I fucking killed him! Twice! You don't think he's gonna try and extract revenge like he did after the first time!?

Vega is eating grapes. He chokes on them after Mike's outburst. He grabs his throat and points to it, while he coughs. Balrog tries to pound his back to no avail.

Mike: He's choking! Heimlich!

Mike gets behind Vega and performs the Heimlich Maneuver. Balrog yells to try harder while Mike is trying to get the grape out of him. They cannot hear the door opening as Cammy walks in and sees Mike's arms around Vega's waist.

Cammy: Honey, I'm home! What the hell is going on--

They all look up at Cammy while Mike has a firm grip around Vega. In Cammy's mind, she walked in on Vega being dry humped by Mike from behind.

Cammy: WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?

Vega coughs out the grape that was stuck in his throat and nervously smiles at Cammy. Mike's eyes still widened.

Mike: Goddammit...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors EmptyMon Oct 17, 2022 1:41 pm

ooc: Those new neighbors will definitely keep you up all day and night 😄
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 2:53 am

ooc: Bison is back! He never stays dead
Back to top Go down
Altaria

Altaria

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 3:55 am

Altaria
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 12:53 pm

ooc: My ass cheeks love you so much. I couldn't ask for better rpg neighbors
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 12:13 pm

ooc: Thank you SuperBeast. You make things so friendly and enjoyable for our people
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 3:31 am

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors EmptyFri Oct 21, 2022 3:23 am

ooc: Imagine the crazy uncensored parties these neighbors will have. This is good. I hope this story won't end soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors EmptyFri Oct 21, 2022 5:24 pm

ooc: I can't stop reading how hot this is. My gayness is going in to happy over drive
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors EmptyFri Oct 21, 2022 10:19 pm

ooc: SuperBeast has to play the hero once again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors EmptySat Oct 22, 2022 5:05 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors Empty

Back to top Go down

One-Off: The New Neighbors
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saikyo Chaos Realm :: .....The Shadow Realm..... :: RPG-
Jump to: