Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

One-Off: The New Neighbors

Go down 
+14
Altaria
SuperBeast
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2022 6:43 pm

ooc: I hope they stay as your permanent neighbors. You get a free backyard show
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2022 1:49 am

ooc: They will have a very difficult time hiding from Bison if they keep exposing themselves like that in public. The SuperBeast is going to have his hands full with this new mission
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2022 5:21 pm

ooc: When in doubt ask for help from Dan. He would love a chance to school Bison
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2022 4:48 pm

ooc: The crazier this gets the better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2022 12:52 pm

ooc: This is going to be another really enjoyable story
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2022 10:53 pm

Piplup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2022 9:57 pm

ooc: This is definitely one of my favorite rpgs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 12:41 am

ooc: To be more safe, the new neighbors can move in to the SuperBeast's basement instead
Back to top Go down
Altaria

Altaria

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 2:03 am

Altaria
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 3:07 am

Kisara wrote:
ooc: To be more safe, the new neighbors can move in to the SuperBeast's basement instead

ooc: That sounds like a great idea. They can have a party rpg sequel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2022 5:11 am

ooc: I want to read more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2022 4:03 am

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2022 3:08 am

Green Ninja wrote:
ooc: I want to read more

ooc: Definitely the same goes for me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 10:33 pm

Kisara wrote:

ooc: Cammy might not agree to that
Back to top Go down
SuperBeast
Kombatant
SuperBeast

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 2:37 am

ooc: Can't wait to read how SuperBeast will fight Bison again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 7:57 am

ooc: My ass cheeks crave more gay Vega X Balrog loving
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 4:02 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 9:13 pm

Slasher wrote:
ooc: My ass cheeks crave more gay Vega X Balrog loving

ooc: I agree whole heartedly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2022 12:55 am

ooc: What happens if they decide to burn all the weed too?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2022 1:03 pm

Gin wrote:
ooc: What happens if they decide to burn all the weed too?

ooc: So many possibilities to look forward to
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 5:26 am

Chatot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 6:28 am

Mike lets go of Vega, while Vega brushes his hair back, and smiles seductively at Mike.

Mike: Dude...no.

Vega lightly shrugs it off and sits down next to Balrog. Cammy draws a pistol from her purse and points it at them.

Cammy: What the hell are they doing here?!

Mike: Honey, calm down. They're hiding from Bison.

Cammy: He's still alive?

Mike: Yeah, and these buttslammers are gonna lead him to all of us and --

Balrog nudges Vega.

Balrog: Heh heh, buttslammer...

Mike: -- he's gonna kill them if he finds them. Most likely try to kill us too, and so I'm trying to get them--

A loud whooshing noise is heard. The windows rattle from the loud roars of jet engines.

Mike: Oh now what...

Mike goes outside and sees a very large aircraft hovering above the street. A hatch opens revealing a wide, muscular man in a red uniform.

Mike: Goddammit...Bison...

Bison: Well well well...Mike Stoselmo.

Mike: You just can't leave well enough alone to stay dead, can you?

Bison: Can't keep a good warlord down, son.

Balrog, Vega, and Cammy walk out behind Mike.

Bison: Isn't this quite the picture...My former generals who couldn't keep their privates out of each other's barracks...and my dear sweet Cammy...time to kill four birds with one stone. One large stone.

Mike: You don't have to do this! Just leave!

Bison: Not without their skulls and your power! Troopers! Bring them my vengeance!

The aircraft bleeds out men with various weapons, from knives to stun rods to batons. Balrog pounds his fists together, Vega puts on his mask, Cammy flexes her arms and gets into a fighting position, and Mike cracks his back.

Mike: It's too early for this shit.

It's a small war on Grendel Avenue. 75 Vs. 4. Shadowlaw versus a crackpot team of fighters. Loud battle cries are heard as the two sides run toward each other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 3:17 am

ooc: Bison has a good tracking device to locate Vega and Balrog so soon. You are really good at suspenseful endings because I can't wait to see how the fight turns out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 3:29 pm

ooc: Vega and Balrog's love will win this fight against Bison
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 8:06 pm

ooc: This could be the end of the world if Bison wins
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

One-Off: The New Neighbors
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saikyo Chaos Realm :: .....The Shadow Realm..... :: RPG-
Jump to: