Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

One-Off: The New Neighbors

Go down 
+14
Altaria
SuperBeast
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 6:36 am

One by one, Bison's men are either knocked out, slashed to death, or retreating. Bison growls in anger. He jumps down from his viewing area on his aircraft down to the street.

Bison: The four of you are not walking away from this! I'll kill you all with my bare hands!

With a mighty Psycho Crusher, he plows through the four of them like a bowling ball with pins. They crumple to the ground, scattered. Balrog is the first to get up and dashes with a right hand toward Bison, who dodged it, and kneed Balrog in the stomach, before shoving him by the face away. Cammy executes a Spiral Arrow, but no avail. Bison grabs her ankle, using her momentum against her, and throws her towards the curb. Vega dashes mid-air to slash Bison, who sidesteps and elbows Vega's back, sending him down to the ground. Mike flying kicks his way into the fray, hitting Bison in the shoulder, which sends him back a few steps, but ultimately is in vain. As Mike lands, he is greeted with a headbutt by Bison, and punches Mike with both fists into his sternum. They all have no time to recover, as Bison systematically attacks them, giving them no breathing room. They find a way to band together and regroup in a huddle.

Cammy: You guys okay?

Balrog: I'm hurt.

Mike: I can stand.

Vega: I think he broke one of my ribs.

Balrog: I'm gonna kill that motherfucker...

Mike: We need a plan.

Bison's hands glow purple...he launches again another Psycho Crusher, sending them down again. They all wince and groan in pain. He turns his attention to Mike.

Bison: I'm gonna enjoy this...once you're all dead, I'm gonna siphon off your DNA, Michael...your blood, your bone marrow, your muscle, tissue, all of it...you won't even be a corpse...I will be unstoppable. Your power will be mine...and I will -- ACK!

Vega and Cammy simultaneously attack. Vega clips Bison's shoulder high, and Cammy takes out one of his knees. Bison falls to one knee, shocked he's been hurt. Mike realizes.

Mike: That's it! He can't handle more than one of us at once! Get him!

Mike scissors Bison's leg with his legs, keeping him down, while Balrog right hooks Bison's jaw. Mike backfists Bison in the back of his head while Vega kicks him in the chest. It de-evolves quickly in a gang style beatdown. It becomes almost in a melodic fashion, as the four of them stomp and in Balrog's case, downward punch Bison to a pulp. Mike picks up Bison's head. He looks at him, with fire in his eyes.

Mike: Don't ever cross my path again, Bison. I've killed you too many times. But you know what? I'm gonna send you to a fate far worse than death...

Mike's hand embraces flames around it, and turns red.

Mike: SHO...RYU...KEEEEEN!

A demonic flaming Dragon Punch sends Bison rocketing into the sky. He descends into the backyard of Vega and Balrog's new house. Bison's disgraced surviving troopers begin to take off into the pinkish sunset sky. Vega and Balrog hug, as do Mike and Cammy. They all go look...Bison is still alive, albeit very injured...he's leaning on his face and his knees. Vega and Balrog look at each other and smile.

Mike: Oh no...

Cammy: Oh dear god. Honey let's go inside. I think I'm really hurt. *mouthing words* I don't wanna see this.

Mike: Come on, honey *mouthing words* Hell no...

---------------

Three weeks later. The fence is fixed. Mike properly welcomed the new couple into the neighborhood with a gift of a soundproof room for reasons known only to the four of them. Correction...five. Mike is in the backyard, re-stringing an acoustic guitar, while Cammy tends to her rose garden. She looks at Mike and smiles, who returns it with his own.

Cammy: When I get done here, do you wanna try that new hibachi place?

Mike: They have a sushi bar?

Cammy: Sure do.

Mike: Wanna make it a double date with the neighbors?

Cammy giggles and smiles. She walks over and hugs Mike, kissing him.

Cammy: I think they're busy tonight.

Vega and Balrog's gift from Mike was a soundproof room, complete with a plethora of BDSM toys, such as riding crops, ball gags, butt plugs, an X-cross, and their personal favorite, and the current whereabouts of Bison, a stockade, front and center of the room.

Balrog: Sandwich time!

Vega holds a coin.

Vega: Flip for it?

Balrog: Heads, I get tail. Tails, I get head.

Vega: Hee hee hee...you're on!

Bison, pants around his ankles, his hair tousled in many ways, is now reduced to being a personal sex slave/toy for the turbocharged gay lovers. Balrog spreads Bison's ass.

Balrog: Say "
ahh!"
Ya muthafucka!

Bison: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Soundproof room. Not only in space, but in Balrog and Vega's dungeon...no one can you scream.

END
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 8:05 pm

ooc: I love that ending. My gay self thank you so much
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2023 2:20 am

ooc: Thank you, SuperBeast 🤤 Never expected such a good ending
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2023 7:27 pm

ooc: Bison deserves that and so much more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2023 10:38 pm

ooc: Team work wins in the end. Good ending
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 2:42 am

ooc: This was a real pleasure to read
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 4:15 pm

ooc: A very happy well deserving ending
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 11:01 pm

Piplup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 3:37 am

ooc: I can't stop reading this rpg over and over again. It is a real gay fantasy come true
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 5:33 pm

ooc: Bison will never escape his fate now. This ending is perfect for the duo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 3:15 am

Slasher wrote:
ooc: I can't stop reading this rpg over and over again. It is a real gay fantasy come true

ooc: I am in total agreement
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 2:19 am

ooc: Your neighborhood will definitely attract a lot of gay tourists
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 6:22 pm

ooc: Definitely the perfect ending for Bison
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 2:23 am

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 2:04 pm

ooc: Let's support Izuna to be the gayest place in the world
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 3:11 am

ooc: I wish that this RPG could be longer. It has something for everyone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 1:33 pm

Last Quincy wrote:
ooc: I wish that this RPG could be longer. It has something for everyone

ooc: I like this rpg better than the party rpg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2023 2:51 am

ooc: You sure got talent writing these rpg stories
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2023 2:05 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2023 3:41 am

ooc: A lot of women wouldn't mind having neighbors like that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 4:46 am

ooc: Izuna is the only place for me to be truly gay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 3:16 am

ooc: I want to live in Izuna too
Back to top Go down
SuperBeast
Kombatant
SuperBeast

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 5:40 am

ooc: Bison deserves this. Hope Balrog and Vega enjoy their reward
Back to top Go down
Altaria
Kombatant
Altaria

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 1:11 am

Altaria
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 4:22 pm

ooc: These one time rpgs really are fan favs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One-Off: The New Neighbors   One-Off: The New Neighbors - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

One-Off: The New Neighbors
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saikyo Chaos Realm :: .....The Shadow Realm..... :: RPG-
Jump to: