Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

June is Bully Koopa Month!

Go down 
+10
Chatot
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

June is Bully Koopa Month! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa Month!   June is Bully Koopa Month! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2022 6:55 pm

I went Ebaying too because I got a $50 bonus
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa Month!   June is Bully Koopa Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2022 11:29 am

Both of the games arrived today!

Out of the two, again I will obviously prioritise Resident Evil Director's Cut for preparation - but I just need to check a few things on Viewtiful Joe, first. Also, because both games arrived unboxed... yes, once again my creative juices are flowing, to make makeshift cases for them ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa Month!   June is Bully Koopa Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2022 12:30 pm

More new games to play? How fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa Month!   June is Bully Koopa Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2022 12:17 am

Congratulations on the games
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa Month!   June is Bully Koopa Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2022 1:00 am

Thank you both ^_^

One little advice, for anyone who plays Resident Evil Director's Cut: 'Jill Sandwich' first, Armor Key second! If you do it the other way round, then you WILL get crushed and it's instant game over -_-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa Month!   June is Bully Koopa Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2022 1:46 pm

Congratulations
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa Month!   June is Bully Koopa Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2022 6:47 pm

Chatot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa Month!   June is Bully Koopa Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2022 2:01 pm

Congratulations princess
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa Month!   June is Bully Koopa Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2022 4:44 pm

Thank you, all ^_^

Unfortunately though, Resident Evil Director's Cut is playing up a bit. I'll hold on to the disc, in case it cools down and as a reminder to look out for a new copy (yes, not unlike that Shadow Hearts game I had as an airing gift for last time)... but yes, my friends and family are willing to lend a hand, if so needed 0:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa Month!   June is Bully Koopa Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2022 12:15 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa Month!   June is Bully Koopa Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2022 1:13 pm

Congratulations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa Month!   June is Bully Koopa Month! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2022 1:47 am

Thanks, Mod Soul ^_^

Resident Evil Director's Cut has cooled down a bit (I'm playing it right now, actually) - maybe it's been having an off-day only to perk right up again just as I consider looking for a second copy, again not unlike that Shadow Hearts game;
and even similar to how my cat Jenny had this on-off skinniness problem (well, it was on-off... but it only became purrmanent in her final few months, before we lost her in Ken Month 2014), but she initially perked up just after I had her 'heir apparent' Willow? Still, I'll keep eyes forward for a second copy, just in case...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa Month!   June is Bully Koopa Month! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2022 11:34 pm

Congratulations
Back to top Go down
Altaria

Altaria

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa Month!   June is Bully Koopa Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 3:19 am

Altaria
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa Month!   June is Bully Koopa Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 6:41 pm

Oh, for those of you who attend a certain fictional weed party here... if it helps, don't forget my brother Donut Lord does weed (and even now, my family and I suspect he may still be at it - when he bullied me just before Yoshimoto took ill, his tone seemed to indicate he was on a weed-fueled rage). Feel free to steal his weed stash!
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa Month!   June is Bully Koopa Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 10:09 pm

Chatot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa Month!   June is Bully Koopa Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 10:04 am

Just to let y'all know, my parents have issued a complaint to the council today. The grass cutters called this afternoon - but surprise surprise (!), they still won't do my lawn yes because of the dog fouling. That, and their lawnmower is too big to fit through the gap, between a railing and one of the other apartments.

As I promised dad, I kept quiet (well, as quiet as I could) about the dog fouling problem until my next grass cutter visit - in fact just last week, mom was discussing a similar subject, so I reminded her "
Mom, I don't think dad wants to hear about animal piss until my next lawn session..."
. Dad agreed with me on this LOL

Spoke too soon, I know - as soon as I saw the grass cutters, I texted dad to let him know they were here, but I felt certain they wouldn't do my lawn as I spotted yet another fresh new dog foul yesterday morning. I did watch them... and as well as how that grass cutter couldn't fit the lawnmower through the gap, I think he and another one (who was one of those in charge of the leaf blowers) did see the dog foul.

So I phoned my dad... and he and mom (who happened to be listening in) agreed to issue a complaint. They didn't need me over (i.e. in case a witness statement was needed), but mom did say she and dad had issued the complaint and the council will deal with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa Month!   June is Bully Koopa Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 12:22 pm

Good luck complaining
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa Month!   June is Bully Koopa Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 4:51 pm

Limey Man wrote:
Good luck complaining

Thank you very much for that, Limey Man.

Dad said that when he spoke to the estate office, that the dog fouling is distressing me - which it is, after all it's a crime and it's taking place on my own front lawn! So the person he spoke to said that yes our complaint is on record (dad and I issued the complaint, at my annual tenancy visit), however the case worker wasn't in office today so they'll speak to them tomorrow about it.

But my parents got the ball rolling - as promised, because the dog fouling is still continuing and has thus delayed if not prevented yet another grass-cutting session, we are now taking action. I'm certain the dog fouler deliberately allows his dog to shit on my lawn - the bitch did her business on another enemy neighbour's lawn, and the dog fouler immediately picked up after her... but he knows I'm not happy about the dog fouling, especially after dad and I complained the other week, so he's obviously bullying me. What a sick fuck...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa Month!   June is Bully Koopa Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 6:42 pm

Piplup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa Month!   June is Bully Koopa Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2022 3:42 pm

Really feel bad for you. I do not want dog shot on my lawn too. No one does
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa Month!   June is Bully Koopa Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2022 4:12 pm

Neo Senshi wrote:
Really feel bad for you. I do not want dog shot on my lawn too. No one does

Amen, sister! If it happens, I suggest you take legal action just as dad and I have.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa Month!   June is Bully Koopa Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 1:47 am

I can't wait for June to end so July will begin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa Month!   June is Bully Koopa Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 1:17 pm

Raven wrote:
I can't wait for June to end so July will begin

I wonder why... :jay:

And with regard to the dog fouling, I'm actually trying to find that old Captain Planet PSA about dog fouling (I once saw that PSA on one of the Sky channels). If anyone can find it, please let me know - obviously, it's quite relevant to your leader right now.

And yes, Captain Planet was another of my old favourite cartoons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa Month!   June is Bully Koopa Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2022 12:50 pm

I called to see my parents this afternoon... and my dad got a phone call from the council, to say they have written to all dog owners on the street about the dog fouling, and to remind them of their responsibility to immediately pick up after their dog.

I phoned Gran to tell her about this development... and I believe her, if she thinks the dog fouler will take notice of the letter and stop dog fouling. However, I cannot shake off the feeling that the dog fouler could be bullying me (i.e. by deliberately allowing his dog to go on my lawn, especially after me and dad issued the initial complaint), and there is a chance he and/or other neighbours could get nasty once they receive the dog fouling complaint letter... so dad and I will complain again to the council, if there's still more dog foul by the next grass cutter visit and/or if things get nasty.

If it gets to the point that the order is made to euthanise the dog, which would come as no surprise with such a horrible owner (he may even train her to attack people, me included?)... then yes I grant the small mercy of asking that they do not do so on an airing day, or within the final countdown. Much as I hate someone... then if their 'game over' screen is to be displayed, I wouldn't be so cold-blooded as to want them at risk from the "
Street Fighter is so bad, it killed Raul Julia"
hate trend!

Also, as the dog fouler has admitted he did not get her snipped because he wants puppies... I wouldn't be surprised, if an order is given to have her snipped. Heck, when dad and I issued the complaint, and I did mention that the dog fouler wants to breed his dog... I think the annual tenancy visit lady did say something, about him possibly using her (the dog) for profit?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa Month!   June is Bully Koopa Month! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

June is Bully Koopa Month!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next