Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Ken Month!

Go down 
+11
Altaria
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Ken Month! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken Month!   Ken Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2022 3:28 pm

Congratulations on a new duckie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ken Month!   Ken Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2022 3:53 pm

White Knight wrote:
Congratulations on a new duckie

Awww, thanks Lemmy ^_^. I wouldn't be surprised, if out of the Resident Evil rubber ducks you got the Hunk duck - even mom thinks Hunk looks like a Snifit!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ken Month!   Ken Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2022 1:56 pm

Congratulations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ken Month!   Ken Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2022 3:31 pm

Thank you, Neo Senshi ^_^

And I have made my local council aware, of the dog fouling problem on my lawn. Two council agents were on my street this morning, they were checking an apartment which is being renovated (the previous tenant was the woman who was, uhm, locked up in I think Jay Month last year);
and then checking on the grumpy old fart next door, because he needs a very high level of care especially after having two strokes.

So I talked to them, not least knowing they could likely see the dog shit from where they were standing - I didn't reveal the culprit (my parents think that could be, let's say... dangerous...), even though I know who it is... but I told them it's definitely not me, because I have two cats and no I don't keep dogs. They also agreed to alert the local grass cutters - our council sends grass cutters to trim the lawn, but my parents say they won't cut the grass if there's dog shit.

My dad says I did the right thing, in what I did. I'm very wary that, if I kept my lips sealed and didn't tell the council about the dog fouling problem... then the council may send a circular letter to everyone on my street, threatening dog fouling fines for all of us especially if nobody comes forward like I did! Gran (who also agrees I did the right thing) has reassured me, no the council wouldn't do such a thing, and even if they did then my parents would step in as needed - but you can never be too careful, not least with the pandemic resulting in my council not doing annual tenancy visits (i.e. upon making visits, they would obviously know if a tenant has any pets)!

But thankfully, dad isn't pissed (no pun intended) at what I have done - my parents and I are sick of the dog fouling, it's gone on too long and it's both disgusting and illegal. Just the other week, I had to tell mom "
Don't put my shopping on the lawn - there's dog foul! Put it on the steps, instead..."
Unless we need to step in earlier, we'll likely wait until grass cutting season, before if we do have to take any action...

I also feel, stepping in would thus clear my name, and remove me as a suspect for if the council did decide to issue dog fouling fines across my street - not least as, the council agents I spoke to would likely say "
X tenant at Y property has revealed, she is not the dog fouling culprit..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ken Month!   Ken Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2022 1:33 am

Make the dog fouling stop and be careful where you walk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ken Month!   Ken Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2022 3:29 am

Raven wrote:
Make the dog fouling stop and be careful where you walk

I hope the council can make it stop. If not now, after my having brought it to the attention of the two council agents I saw yesterday... then perhaps the grass cutters may want to start taking action? The grass cutters usually start calling I think in Airing Month if not Jay Month...

But the offending dog in question likes shitting on my lawn (so I can't walk on there, unless this stops...), and her owner says he'd clean it up - but either he refuses, or he won't clean it up until a few days later! Gran and my parents all know, what he is doing is illegal - and we're all sick of it.

And the rate the offending dog was shitting as of late, I was actually briefly convinced she might already be pregnant! Again, her owner does not want her fixed, because he wants to breed her - so if someone's eating for two, then could that obviously mean doing increased duty? Her owner has said she is not pregnant, but even if she was then that's still no excuse...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ken Month!   Ken Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2022 12:48 pm

The owner is just too lazy to properly look after a dog
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ken Month!   Ken Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2022 12:57 pm

Alexis wrote:

You're telling me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ken Month!   Ken Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2022 1:58 pm

Alexis wrote:

Fine and arrest them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ken Month!   Ken Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2022 2:41 pm

Biyomon wrote:
Alexis wrote:

Fine and arrest them

Amen, sister!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ken Month!   Ken Month! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2022 12:04 am

Disgusting. I always pick up after my dog right away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ken Month!   Ken Month! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2022 12:18 am

Alexis wrote:

Can't get any more true than that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ken Month!   Ken Month! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2022 1:01 am

Zane wrote:
Disgusting. I always pick up after my dog right away.

Bravo, Zane! You are a very responsible dog owner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ken Month!   Ken Month! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2022 3:48 pm

I hope the council stops it. In the warmer weather it will attract bugs
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: Ken Month!   Ken Month! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2022 4:47 pm

Chatot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ken Month!   Ken Month! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 12:22 am

Kisara wrote:
I hope the council stops it. In the warmer weather it will attract bugs

OMG, you're right. Thanks for that warning, Kisara!

I have told my mom about that, she says she and dad will think of something - but they won't knock on the dog fouler's door, as that could cause trouble (including assholes like Donut Lord potentially asking for the dog fouler's autograph! O_O)...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ken Month!   Ken Month! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 11:59 pm

I am glad for responsible responsible owners that pick up after their dogs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ken Month!   Ken Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2022 3:17 pm

Mina wrote:
I am glad for responsible responsible owners that pick up after their dogs

Bravo! Let's give a hand to Zane for that, then!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ken Month!   Ken Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2022 12:10 am

Glad for that too. People that don't should be recorded and shamed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ken Month!   Ken Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2022 1:24 am

Gin wrote:
Glad for that too. People that don't should be recorded and shamed

Dunno if my parents would think that's a good idea, with the dog fouler on my street - but you're not wrong. I watch these shows on TV like about crime and nightmare neighbours, one episode featured a woman gathering evidence of her neighbour dog fouling...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ken Month!   Ken Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2022 1:28 am

Dog foulers should all be turned to stone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ken Month!   Ken Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2022 4:13 am

White Knight wrote:
Dog foulers should all be turned to stone

Hahaha Lemmy! :lol: And you're not wrong, not least as the problem is still getting worse...

And of course mute is still definitely not an option, just as the 'toad' status ailment has also definitely been a no-no as of 30 years this summer, though I do dish out the odd tasteful status ailment here and there when I play my games - but if I accidentally mute and/or toad my enemy (or commit other sins, for that matter), I do ask forgiveness like Cammy does in Street Fighter II V.

So yes, I can tell you turning an enemy to stone (i.e. the 'petrify' status ailment) is acceptable - if an opponent is petrified, then he or she is automatically defeated. In fact, check the end of this video for the game Shadow Hearts Covenant, for one rare case of when petrifying your opponent is the only way to win: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1brtiMXVN8E
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ken Month!   Ken Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2022 7:14 am

and I know the pandemic is a hard time for all of us, but who in the right mind would write about a beloved character 'testing positive'?? It's just someone on FF.net wrote about Jenny (from Bucky O'Hare) testing positive - that's just low... wtf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ken Month!   Ken Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2022 10:18 am

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ken Month!   Ken Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 1:10 am

Thumbs way down for that cruel fic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ken Month!   Ken Month! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ken Month!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next