Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Your disco needs you... to get revenge for Kylie!

Go down 
+14
Chatot
SuperBeast
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Your disco needs you... to get revenge for Kylie! Empty
PostSubject: Your disco needs you... to get revenge for Kylie!   Your disco needs you... to get revenge for Kylie! EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 1:15 pm

I know I will face expectations, to revive our post for avenging mom's blasphemy toward dear Kylie Minogue. "
How dare they do this to you..."
indeed, Raven - because of what transpired, I have appointed Your Disco Needs You as the national anthem for airing celebration! That means it's now a protected song, which will even certainly be played for my special occasion - most definitely, it will be played after I make my airing entrance set to The Final Countdown;
if I play it any times after that, then we will see...

The latest news I can give you is, yes I bought the special 'guest list' edition of Kylie's latest album, Disco. I bought it today, while out doing my grocery shopping.

And obviously, Cammy will have to get a mention for this year's Street Fighter mandate. Dad is no longer willing to do EBaying with regard to presents from Gran, only for those like from he and mom and/or my birthday EBaying and all - however, my uncle Grahame buys books yes, including my Street Fighter cookbook on his Amazon account, so we'll talk to him again closer to the time. Obviously, both the Cammy Gaiden (which I think Setsuna has, as some of the gallery scans are from that) and the Street Fighter Legends: Cammy hardback are out... but we'll look at other options, closer to the time...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your disco needs you... to get revenge for Kylie!   Your disco needs you... to get revenge for Kylie! EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 3:06 pm

Posters, music, cards, gold, games anything you can find!

https://www.kylie.com/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your disco needs you... to get revenge for Kylie!   Your disco needs you... to get revenge for Kylie! EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 4:59 pm

Biyomon wrote:

Thank you very much Miss Biyomon, you're a real sweetheart you know that? The merch link is sadly too slow and won't open, though...

My purchase today was just a bog-standard guest list edition, if I can find the deluxe one in stores I'd certainly go for it. Alas, there be not too many music stores in my town, and with the pandemic hype I dunno if I'd get a thumbs-up to take the bus to another town I frequent (they have a music store there, I think?)...

I can see that nice banner is still up, though! I should have mentioned in the original post, that yes it's also fitting about Ibuki being included - that is, bearing in mind mom's blasphemy is her latest cold means, in sadly proving she still won't kick her vile habit of breaking Ibuki's Law... so you might say, Ibuki wants to step in and help? #Ibuki'sLawcareforKylie!

As for potential Cammy items for the 2022 Street Fighter mandate, well "
I should be so lucky"
to put the Street Fighter movie trading cards on the 'maybe' pile! Kylie is on the booster pack art for those... so, well, 'nuff said 0:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your disco needs you... to get revenge for Kylie!   Your disco needs you... to get revenge for Kylie! EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 9:58 pm

https://www.sergent.com.au/phonecards/aust/cp-kylie-variety1.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your disco needs you... to get revenge for Kylie!   Your disco needs you... to get revenge for Kylie! EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:02 am

Last Quincy wrote:
https://www.sergent.com.au/phonecards/aust/cp-kylie-variety1.html

Another slow link, unfortunately...

...Oh my, I inadvertently made a Kylie reference with that reply! 'Slow' is the title of another of her songs...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aoiIeqt1Ig

The 'ToadallyMoney.com' commercial, set to 'Can't Get you out of my Head' by Kylie. There have also been jokes, about it being "
Toad TV [from Bucky O'Hare] in real life"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your disco needs you... to get revenge for Kylie!   Your disco needs you... to get revenge for Kylie! EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:35 am

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your disco needs you... to get revenge for Kylie!   Your disco needs you... to get revenge for Kylie! EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 4:30 am

And I see we have a new member called Locomotion! If I'm correct in guessing why you picked that name, then I'm guessing you decided to let me take the 'Your Disco Needs You' handle if I so desired?

Albeit not Kylie's version of the song, you can actually get the Locomotion on good old Donkey Konga - I might have to consider getting the game again, thanks to you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23QkOw93Nko
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your disco needs you... to get revenge for Kylie!   Your disco needs you... to get revenge for Kylie! EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 2:48 pm

Biyomon wrote:

Good for fans
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your disco needs you... to get revenge for Kylie!   Your disco needs you... to get revenge for Kylie! EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 10:37 pm

Tried to find a nice picture I can't seem to get it to show up

Your disco needs you... to get revenge for Kylie! Gnojrobhkx141

https://www.reddit.com/r/StreetFighter/comments/e487ag/kylie_minogue_as_cammy_in_behind_the_scences_of/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your disco needs you... to get revenge for Kylie!   Your disco needs you... to get revenge for Kylie! EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 10:58 pm

Neo Senshi wrote:
Tried to find a nice picture I can't seem to get it to show up

Your disco needs you... to get revenge for Kylie! Gnojrobhkx141

https://www.reddit.com/r/StreetFighter/comments/e487ag/kylie_minogue_as_cammy_in_behind_the_scences_of/

Thank you very much Neo Senshi, yes it is showing on my lap-top I can tell you hug
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your disco needs you... to get revenge for Kylie!   Your disco needs you... to get revenge for Kylie! EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 1:28 am

There are also lots of songs by Kylie on YouTube that you can binge watch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your disco needs you... to get revenge for Kylie!   Your disco needs you... to get revenge for Kylie! EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 1:40 am

Gin wrote:

True, true. I have done that as of late, including In Your Eyes which itself I sung on karaoke when I was 21.

Also note, and indeed adding to my upset at mom and being justified therein... Christmas Day was the only day, when Kylie's Christmas concert was on TV for Christmas 2021...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your disco needs you... to get revenge for Kylie!   Your disco needs you... to get revenge for Kylie! EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 5:35 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1KHecYjNfQ

I should have posted this earlier, I realise that. For any fans of The Masked Singer and of course The Masked Dancer (I love those crazy shows!), there was one Kylie tune on the UK version of The Masked Singer - here's Seahorse, performing Can't Get you out of my Head!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your disco needs you... to get revenge for Kylie!   Your disco needs you... to get revenge for Kylie! EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 2:09 pm

I want to disco dance in a Cammy dress
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your disco needs you... to get revenge for Kylie!   Your disco needs you... to get revenge for Kylie! EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 2:46 pm

Slasher wrote:
I want to disco dance in a Cammy dress

Actually, I have just the dress in mind for you then. Hands off the hairband, though - that's the inspiration behind my bridal tiara, for my wedding with Vega in my fics: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYiyxL-eufI

Yes, I chose that song on purpose! Even more so, indeed, because Kylie held that performance immediately before my return, while I was at last in the process of my revenge on Carie. I'm guessing she chose the Pride colours, because I think at the time she was supporting Say "
I Do"
Down Under?

And there is more good news, for the The Masked Singer fans among you! There was another Kylie tune on tonight's show, as Firework sang Kids by Kylie Minogue &
Robbie Williams: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C48ld3khCXw

Rest assured everyone, as Firework is through to next week's show - Poodle got voted off tonight...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your disco needs you... to get revenge for Kylie!   Your disco needs you... to get revenge for Kylie! EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 12:05 am

Gin wrote:

Every single song in existence is there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your disco needs you... to get revenge for Kylie!   Your disco needs you... to get revenge for Kylie! EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 12:36 am

Is there a signed autograph of Kylie to go with your Jay photo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your disco needs you... to get revenge for Kylie!   Your disco needs you... to get revenge for Kylie! EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 12:48 am

White Knight wrote:
Is there a signed autograph of Kylie to go with your Jay photo

Sadly no, though I would consider the option - if only Gran hadn't advised against it -_-
Back to top Go down
SuperBeast
Kombatant
SuperBeast

PostSubject: Re: Your disco needs you... to get revenge for Kylie!   Your disco needs you... to get revenge for Kylie! EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 11:31 am

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c18441Eh_WE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your disco needs you... to get revenge for Kylie!   Your disco needs you... to get revenge for Kylie! EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 12:24 pm

James wrote:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c18441Eh_WE

Awww, thanks James. I'm guessing that's your favourite Kylie tune?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your disco needs you... to get revenge for Kylie!   Your disco needs you... to get revenge for Kylie! EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 12:54 am

Kylie is actually a pretty good singer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your disco needs you... to get revenge for Kylie!   Your disco needs you... to get revenge for Kylie! EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 2:06 am

Green Ninja wrote:
Kylie is actually a pretty good singer

I agree there. I was just pleasantly surprised, about her being in the live action Street Fighter movie 0:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your disco needs you... to get revenge for Kylie!   Your disco needs you... to get revenge for Kylie! EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 1:09 pm

That movie sure is special
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your disco needs you... to get revenge for Kylie!   Your disco needs you... to get revenge for Kylie! EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 1:39 pm

Biyomon wrote:
That movie sure is special

OMG Biyomon, where to begin?? Especially after Jay himself has been so nice to me...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your disco needs you... to get revenge for Kylie!   Your disco needs you... to get revenge for Kylie! EmptyTue Jan 25, 2022 2:43 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your disco needs you... to get revenge for Kylie!   Your disco needs you... to get revenge for Kylie! Empty

Back to top Go down

Your disco needs you... to get revenge for Kylie!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next