Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Lemmy's (other) favourite Kylie tune?

Go down 
+3
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Lemmy's (other) favourite Kylie tune? Empty
PostSubject: Lemmy's (other) favourite Kylie tune?   Lemmy's (other) favourite Kylie tune? EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 9:29 am

In Kylie's song Love Train (from the special editions of her Tension album), one of the lyrics is "
Ninety-nine lives, Super Mario"
- so I instantly thought of Lemmy (and Wizzard, if he's still around?). Dare I ask, is Love Train now your favourite Kylie tune besides Your Disco Needs You?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lemmy's (other) favourite Kylie tune?   Lemmy's (other) favourite Kylie tune? EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 3:51 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lemmy's (other) favourite Kylie tune?   Lemmy's (other) favourite Kylie tune? EmptySat Feb 24, 2024 9:45 pm

I think it may be. Thank you princess!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lemmy's (other) favourite Kylie tune?   Lemmy's (other) favourite Kylie tune? EmptySun Feb 25, 2024 12:13 am

White Knight wrote:
I think it may be. Thank you princess!

I knew it 😄
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lemmy's (other) favourite Kylie tune?   Lemmy's (other) favourite Kylie tune? EmptySun Feb 25, 2024 1:22 am

😄
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lemmy's (other) favourite Kylie tune?   Lemmy's (other) favourite Kylie tune? EmptySun Feb 25, 2024 3:33 am

Let's all listen to those tunes!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lemmy's (other) favourite Kylie tune?   Lemmy's (other) favourite Kylie tune? EmptySun Feb 25, 2024 3:10 pm

Kylie songs comes up a lot on oldies radio stations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lemmy's (other) favourite Kylie tune?   Lemmy's (other) favourite Kylie tune? EmptyMon Feb 26, 2024 1:35 pm

Green Ninja wrote:
Kylie songs comes up a lot on oldies radio stations

Well she started out in the 80s, so "
Of COURSE!"
they would.

I won't lie, I was pleasantly surprised about her being cast in the Street Fighter movie - but due to her casting, playing her music for airing celebration would be inevitable. Your Disco Needs You had long been the top choice, owing to its Street Fighter-like feel - but because of mom's blasphemy, the song is now a permanent fixture...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lemmy's (other) favourite Kylie tune?   Lemmy's (other) favourite Kylie tune? EmptyMon Feb 26, 2024 3:51 pm

Awww :cammy:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lemmy's (other) favourite Kylie tune?   Lemmy's (other) favourite Kylie tune? EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 4:49 pm

Mistress 9 wrote:
Awww :cammy:

"
Awww"
indeed!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lemmy's (other) favourite Kylie tune?   Lemmy's (other) favourite Kylie tune? EmptyFri Mar 01, 2024 4:00 am

Now let's all listen to the final countdown along with the lovely Kylie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lemmy's (other) favourite Kylie tune?   Lemmy's (other) favourite Kylie tune? EmptyFri Mar 01, 2024 11:40 am

White Knight wrote:
Now let's all listen to the final countdown along with the lovely Kylie

I already am 😄
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lemmy's (other) favourite Kylie tune?   Lemmy's (other) favourite Kylie tune? EmptyFri Mar 01, 2024 6:22 pm

It is the Final Countdown!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lemmy's (other) favourite Kylie tune?   Lemmy's (other) favourite Kylie tune? EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 12:32 am

Biyomon wrote:
It is the Final Countdown!

Yes - and coincidentally, Kylie's sister Dannii once covered the song, for some Australian talent show or something...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lemmy's (other) favourite Kylie tune?   Lemmy's (other) favourite Kylie tune? EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 12:38 am

Very lovely :cammy:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lemmy's (other) favourite Kylie tune?   Lemmy's (other) favourite Kylie tune? Empty

Back to top Go down

Lemmy's (other) favourite Kylie tune?
Page 1 of 1