Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Your Disco Darling needs you!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Your Disco Darling needs you! Empty
PostSubject: Your Disco Darling needs you!   Your Disco Darling needs you! EmptyThu Dec 15, 2022 2:38 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KOonsR10wE

I could not think of a more fitting title for this. There is a new Kylie perfume being released, called Disco Darling! Oh, and did I forget to mention, that one of the perfume ingredients is jasmine?

I have notified my parents - dad was in the middle of a conversation at the pub, so I messaged him on Facebook;
so I then told mom, and she said she'll look for it in the shops for me, and yes I will look as well when I go grocery shopping next week. I have also notified Gran, she will ask my uncle to look on Amazon for the perfume - I can tell you, it's already being sold on Amazon and eBay, for anyone who is interested.

Otherwise, I may include the perfume for my birthday eBaying - though I may still get a bottle or two anyway (no promises), if I so decide. But if we find it in the shops, then yes I'll certainly have to stock up on it, ready for when I have more airings!
Back to top Go down
Altaria

Altaria

PostSubject: Re: Your Disco Darling needs you!   Your Disco Darling needs you! EmptyFri Dec 16, 2022 5:07 am

Altaria
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Disco Darling needs you!   Your Disco Darling needs you! EmptyFri Dec 16, 2022 12:12 pm

update: I bought three Disco Darling gift packs today, I could not wait until I do my shopping next week! The perfume shop near one of my local jeweler's had three gift packs in stock, so I snapped them right up!

While the old gift packs I bought back in the 00s consisted of a tube of body lotion, as well as the perfume... the new ones -including Disco Darling- now come with a spray tube, instead of the lotion. If the ladies here don't mind me asking, have any of you ever used a spray tube before?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Disco Darling needs you!   Your Disco Darling needs you! EmptyFri Dec 16, 2022 7:32 pm

Congratulations on the gift packs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Disco Darling needs you!   Your Disco Darling needs you! EmptySat Dec 17, 2022 1:36 am

Biyomon wrote:
Congratulations on the gift packs

Thank you, Miss Biyomon. Let's hope I can soon use the new Disco Darling perfume!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Disco Darling needs you!   Your Disco Darling needs you! EmptySat Dec 17, 2022 1:14 pm

Congratulations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Disco Darling needs you!   Your Disco Darling needs you! EmptyMon Dec 19, 2022 1:41 am

Thank you very much, Mod Soul ^_^

So is anyone else going to try the new perfume? And the need for Santa Claude aside, yes I used the older Kylie perfume and the body lotion for my second Santa Claude visit (the one which Kunzite 'predicted', in 2007) - it was released I think that year or the year before, so no I couldn't use it for my first Santa Claude visit (in 2004, and when I avenged the original Mute Incident)...
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: Your Disco Darling needs you!   Your Disco Darling needs you! EmptyMon Dec 19, 2022 2:54 pm

Chatot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Disco Darling needs you!   Your Disco Darling needs you! Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Disco Darling needs you!
Page 1 of 1