Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

'Deadeye' is a Capcom name??

Go down 
+8
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

'Deadeye' is a Capcom name?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Deadeye' is a Capcom name??   'Deadeye' is a Capcom name?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2021 2:28 am

Biyomon wrote:
So many good choices 😄

Amen, sister!

Now, I know one may likely ask me about potential themes, if our wish came true. Well, these are the ideas thus far:

'Your Disco Needs You' by Kylie Minogue https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GkMNAtUptQ
-Kylie's very Street Fighter-like song! Any version of this song would do well as a theme for me - but the bells heard in this version have the most potential inspiration for a possible 'heavy damage' music for me, in older versions of Street Fighter 2.

'Last Look at Eden' (live version, from the Live At Sweden Rock concert) by Europe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fa3M6754vQU&
list=OLAK5uy_n02M4hc8c8YO3A814xErOvswwQvAlmVkI&
index=27
-I had previously considered this Europe smash -particularly the live version- as a possible theme, inevitably resulting in Roy playing the song for me in his shop. And just as the last 24 hours before an airing are 'the final countdown', I've even used the 'last look at Eden' terminology for one's last chance to see me before an airing!

'Rainbow Bridge' (live version, from the Final Countdown 30th Anniversary Show) by Europe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNe1n1Qtsjc
-This would work, as a theme for me in the console versions of the Street Fighter: The Movie game. After careful consideration, I imagine my stage would be Bison's harem - and with the fighters having themes with a slight metal/rock ambience, Rainbow Bridge would work in my case, with its harem-like rhythms. And yes, the 'Rainbow Bridge' airing security takes its name from this song.

Genesis version of Vega's theme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1DGaBjQRyA
-His theme would make a potential ending music, for his princess! I did imagine one Street Fighter game, loosely inspired by my fics - which in my case, means I am in the tournament to rescue Vega, whom Bison has kidnapped to use as a hostage against me;
and yes, many of you guys (friend and foe alike) would be playable characters, while others may be in the backgrounds. In my ending, I rescue Vega... and I do believe you can guess, what happens next when we escape Bison's palace together!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadeye' is a Capcom name??   'Deadeye' is a Capcom name?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2021 2:58 pm

You would probably want a Spanish ninja character as well?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadeye' is a Capcom name??   'Deadeye' is a Capcom name?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2021 3:11 pm

Limey Man wrote:
You would probably want a Spanish ninja character as well?

Yes - both Jay Tavare and Taboo would be playable 😄
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadeye' is a Capcom name??   'Deadeye' is a Capcom name?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2021 8:41 pm

Your disco needs you is my favorite theme
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadeye' is a Capcom name??   'Deadeye' is a Capcom name?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 12:42 am

White Knight wrote:
Your disco needs you is my favorite theme

It does have that Street Fighter feel to it, doesn't it? 😄
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadeye' is a Capcom name??   'Deadeye' is a Capcom name?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 8:16 pm

I like the Vega theme
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadeye' is a Capcom name??   'Deadeye' is a Capcom name?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 11:51 pm

Raven wrote:
I like the Vega theme

Does that mean, then, you're more likely to main me? And that's before we consider, in my fics you are one of Vega's flamenco dancers from his classic stage!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadeye' is a Capcom name??   'Deadeye' is a Capcom name?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 3:54 pm

Genesis version of Vega's theme would be the best option
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadeye' is a Capcom name??   'Deadeye' is a Capcom name?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 4:14 pm

Green Ninja wrote:
Genesis version of Vega's theme would be the best option

That's my ending theme, Green Ninja 😄

And in case the question arises, yes this would be Bison's theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21Xy5TSO3Lg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadeye' is a Capcom name??   'Deadeye' is a Capcom name?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 7:05 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadeye' is a Capcom name??   'Deadeye' is a Capcom name?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:18 am

Rainbow Bridge sounds nice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadeye' is a Capcom name??   'Deadeye' is a Capcom name?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:46 am

Neo Senshi wrote:
Rainbow Bridge sounds nice

Well, princesses need nice music don't they?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadeye' is a Capcom name??   'Deadeye' is a Capcom name?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:35 pm

Any good customization game can also make your dream come true
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadeye' is a Capcom name??   'Deadeye' is a Capcom name?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 2:08 pm

Kisara wrote:
Any good customization game can also make your dream come true

And believe me, I have plenty of those 😄 I might consider putting you in the Disgaea games, actually - how would you feel about that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadeye' is a Capcom name??   'Deadeye' is a Capcom name?? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2021 1:26 am

Soon Deadeye will be a household name everywhere
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadeye' is a Capcom name??   'Deadeye' is a Capcom name?? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2021 1:35 am

White Knight wrote:
Soon Deadeye will be a household name everywhere

That would be sweet 😄
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadeye' is a Capcom name??   'Deadeye' is a Capcom name?? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 1:10 am

That would help make everyone a Vega fan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadeye' is a Capcom name??   'Deadeye' is a Capcom name?? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 2:46 am

Mod Soul wrote:
That would help make everyone a Vega fan

nice one 😄
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadeye' is a Capcom name??   'Deadeye' is a Capcom name?? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 3:55 am

That could be your Christmas wish
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadeye' is a Capcom name??   'Deadeye' is a Capcom name?? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 11:16 am

Neo Senshi wrote:
That could be your Christmas wish

Aye, among other things 0:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadeye' is a Capcom name??   'Deadeye' is a Capcom name?? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 4:35 pm

Piplup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadeye' is a Capcom name??   'Deadeye' is a Capcom name?? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 9:31 pm

Good start
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadeye' is a Capcom name??   'Deadeye' is a Capcom name?? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

'Deadeye' is a Capcom name??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2