Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Fresh Starts (Random Thoughts With SuperBeast June 2024)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperBeast
Kombatant
SuperBeast

Fresh Starts (Random Thoughts With SuperBeast June 2024) Empty
PostSubject: Fresh Starts (Random Thoughts With SuperBeast June 2024)   Fresh Starts (Random Thoughts With SuperBeast June 2024) EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 12:15 am

I saw a post about fresh starts.  I'm fine with that.  But I'm gonna get some things off my chest.  You know I speak my mind on EVERYTHING, so why would you expect anything else?  Before you say something about me starting a fight or being a "bully," I'm not.  I just tell it like it is.  Sorry if some people can't handle it.

I'll say my peace and then we can all go along our merry way.

Before I begin...

Zane, you deserve a medal for what you put up with.  Thank you for having my back, and making fair decisions that benefit all of the group.  You'll never know the respect you truly deserve.  Thank you.  Everyone thank Zane.

Kunzite, we don't always see eye-to-eye, but I respect you for putting your family first.  I wish you nothing but the best.

Let's see how long this stays up for.

To all our "returning" members, if you think I'm mad, I'm acutally not.  I'm laughing, actually.

The one you care for so much, hardly mentioned you afterwards.  Have fun  wasting your time blindly following.  Baa for me, sheep.  You have the option to block, yet you can't help but look at my posts.  Guess you're not happy unless you feel victimized.

The "fire maiden" and the "cherokee" are racists pieces of human garbage.  Can't tell me different.  I don't associate with trash.  Stay away from my posts, I'll stay out of yours.

One of our more recent "returns," stay out of my way, birdboy.  Same goes for you, stay out of my business and I'll stay out of yours.

It's no secret Deadeye and I don't like each other, but we can co-exist here.  For a long time I've ignored her posts.  I'll continue to do so after this.  

If you're cool with me, great.  If you're cool with both sides, fine.  If you're not cool with me, you know where you can stick it.  

I'm too old for this...to be dragged down to retard levels.  

Expect an RPG update soon.  

Mad Cat, Slasher, Mew, Gin, Kisara, Gin, Tetsu, Last Quincy, Limey Man, and all you guys, welcome back.

Jennifer, JYD, James, Hassleberry, RD Archfiend, and the rest not here yet, when you eventually see this, welcome back.  

To her friends, leave me the hell alone, I'll leave you alone.  End of story.  Oh and since you wanna think certain things are lies...court documents and herpes are very real, whether you talk about them or not.  Fresh Starts (Random Thoughts With SuperBeast June 2024) 44843110
Fresh Starts (Random Thoughts With SuperBeast June 2024) 44834910

If I get banned for this, so be it.  I feel better already.  I'll be sure to have a drink for all of you.  lol! hiya

Last edited by SuperBeast on Sun Jun 16, 2024 12:54 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
SuperBeast
Kombatant
SuperBeast

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Starts (Random Thoughts With SuperBeast June 2024)   Fresh Starts (Random Thoughts With SuperBeast June 2024) EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 12:20 am

We have a friends and foes list, make use of it.

I know I've made a lot of edits, my bad.  

This is the LAST time I talk about this in public on this forum.  I don't wish to keep bringing the past up like this, and therefore I apologize for that.  

I wish most of you the best life imaginable.  The rest can eat shit.
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Starts (Random Thoughts With SuperBeast June 2024)   Fresh Starts (Random Thoughts With SuperBeast June 2024) EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 5:26 am

Chatot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Starts (Random Thoughts With SuperBeast June 2024)   Fresh Starts (Random Thoughts With SuperBeast June 2024) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fresh Starts (Random Thoughts With SuperBeast June 2024)
Page 1 of 1