Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie

Go down 
+16
Hotaru
Raven
Crow
Jaden
Zane
JigglyP
Alexis
Phoenix
Slasher
Rainbow
Limey Man
Mew
Neo Senshi
Andy
Black Star
The Wiz
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie   Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2024 12:06 am

Alexis wrote:
Good luck with a new laptop. It can be a lot of work if you have a lot of files to transfer

Thank you Alexis, and I'm sure we're in good hands. We had to rush to get the current laptop, as my previous one went *gasp* mute!
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie   Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2024 5:41 am

Also, dear friends... as implied/mentioned in the post itself, the point that mom wronged me on *gasp* Christmas Day 2021 is an issue as that violates my beliefs. A number of my past troubles -including one or two here at the Realm, yes including precisely why Soma had his brief stint as my Facebook bodyguard- have occurred in my special month, at worst on or around Christmas itself. Because of past negative experiences in real life, including (I kid you not) two severe malhandlings of my needle phobia... I began to develop an increased intolerance, of anyone pissing me off in my special month. My own birthday December 27 aside, I can name so many people who'd end up very high up on the Naughty List - so as always, the Street Fighter Queen must set her trademark better example!

Phoenix, you said yourself "Especially on Christmas Eve. The nerve because this is the time to show kindness to all as well as presents", with regard to the Mute For Coal Incident.

In turn, yes I praise any joyous moments in my special month - and Santa Claude coming to town is the chart-topper, people! To this day, I still credit Kunzite for our decision to elevate the status of airings in my special month, due to a kind gesture by he in Hsien-Ko Month 2007.

In fact, it is true that Kylie released her Christmas album later in the same year when I created the Street Fighter mandate. With regard to creating the rule, I knew I'd need to prepare distinguishments for whenever Santa Claude comes to town - after all, the affectionately-dubbed Special Champion Edition of the Street Fighter mandate would be the ultimate contribution to the cause!

So imagine my delight, when Kylie at last released a full Christmas album later that year! No more need to 'improvise' on music choices for decking the halls and so on, I know - though that being said, our playing The Final Countdown for our hall-decking in 2012 (when the Mute For Coal Incident occurred) was understandable, as, despite our unawareness of the impending doom, that was to be our first Christmas since that song was tied in for airing celebration.

To mark the release of her Christmas album, Kylie hosted a televised Christmas concert (this was the one which mom defaced) right here in the UK, in Deadeye Month. I simply watched it, and went with the flow - but when Your Disco Needs You started up, for me that cemented about her Christmas album being exclusive to Santa Claude, even more so when she again performed the song for a second Christmas concert during my revenge on Carie!

As such, in the case of mom's blasphemy to Kylie... that's all the more reason, for me to never spend Christmas with the family again - not to mention, the cats would be grateful, I'm sure Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie - Page 2 1f63a . My family can instead bring my share of the Christmas dinner -along with my birthday presents, and any Christmas presents I am yet to receive- to the apartment; as well as that my family (most likely my parents) may visit me on my birthday.

I still visit the family in the run-up to Christmas, like to do the tree and all - but not on Christmas Eve, yes with our holding a memorial about the Mute For Coal Incident. If I ever go shopping on Christmas Eve (and I sometimes do, as was the case during my absence, and even during my revenge on Carie), then that's another Christmas present to myself 0:-)

If, however, Santa Claude visits on those dates, maybe even on my birthday... then yes, we will adjust plans accordingly. Let's hope we don't have to wait too many years to get revenge for what mom did - if not this year being the year for our revenge! Heck, this year would be a fitting choice for revenge, yes with it being the 30th anniversary of the Street Fighter movie - i.e. 30 years since Kylie won her elevated status, among us!
Back to top Go down
JigglyP
Kombatant
JigglyP

PostSubject: Re: Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie   Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2024 6:45 pm

I have always been a fan of Cammy for well over a decade. The Cammy actress will always be special to me
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie   Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2024 12:47 am

JigglyP wrote:
I have always been a fan of Cammy for well over a decade. The Cammy actress will always be special to me

Then, and I realise this is probably a daft question... will you help get revenge, for what mom did?

I'm sure you'd also be pleased to know, about my Cammy binge until I have my revenge. Bearing in mind precisely why Kylie won her elevated status, in the first place... one of my immediate vengeful responses to what mom did, was to let Cammy take the lead for the time being, and this would affect many important decisions yes including the Street Fighter mandate - most importantly, that my revenge will also mean my fourth Special Champion Edition of my cause. Why, this year... expect the limited edition Killer Bee Cammy statue under my tree!

As she will have to take the Street Fighter mandate spotlight for the third year running, this beats the two-year record previously held by Ken (not counting that he had to retake for 2019), when he 'had' to take the spotlight in 2015 and especially 2016...
Back to top Go down
Raven
Kombatant
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie   Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2024 4:30 am

Keep up the Cammy binging. It will help a lot
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie   Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2024 7:01 am

Raven wrote:
Keep up the Cammy binging. It will help a lot

Indeed!

Apart from Kylie's Christmas music on TV, the only thing certain thus far for the 2024 Street Fighter mandate is the Killer Bee Cammy statue - along with the Alpha versions of Ken, Ryu and Chun Li. I've been collecting some of Fanhome's Street Fighter statues and magazines, starting with the Cammy one "Of COURSE!" for my 39th birthday eBaying, and yes our dear Vega was my second choice; not to mention, my having the exclusive Street Fighter 6 Luke and Kimberly statues as airing gifts for my recent celebration... so why not, right?

Because of Black Star's return, yes I am considering adding the T Hawk statue to my collection this year - but no promises, though, as we still need to look into more Cammy items...
Back to top Go down
Zane
Zane

PostSubject: Re: Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie   Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2024 7:16 am

If you collection keeps on growing then will you run out-of storage space?
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie   Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2024 10:02 am

Zane wrote:
If you collection keeps on growing then will you run out-of storage space?

LOL oh, don't worry too much about that! Among which, yes I thought things over with those Street Fighter statues I've been collecting - Cammy being top priority at present. But I did want Kimberly in the collection, but the whole Street Fighter 6 bundle (minus the stickers, which are still on my Christmas list) was being sold during my recent celebration, so I happily welcomed Luke as well - should anyone ask if I'd have any Street Fighter 6 newcomers in the collection, well that's their question answered!
Back to top Go down
Jaden
Kombatant
Jaden

PostSubject: Re: Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie   Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2024 4:05 pm

Storage containers help
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie   Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2024 4:39 pm

Jaden wrote:
Storage containers help

Indeed - in fact, mom bought me a few, when she took me shopping on the day before we surrendered Yoshimoto. I even took a picture of him sitting on one, before I had to carefully lift him off to store that which wouldn't go on display - but unfortunately, as I feared he had another episode, so I had to do more laundry...

But my gifts from Jay remain on show! love Jay love Among them, for mom's retirement he sent a pic of he on set with Kylie - I have since also had that printed off for myself, and put in a frame which my parents bought for me Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie - Page 2 1f607
Back to top Go down
Crow
Kombatant
Crow

PostSubject: Re: Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie   Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2024 10:54 pm

Let your collection grow. Clutter can be an art form
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie   Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2024 11:54 pm

Crow wrote:
Let your collection grow. Clutter can be an art form

That's one way to put it Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie - Page 2 1f63a . Heck, if I can add Street Fighter 6 Cammy to the collection... well, watch this space!
Back to top Go down
Raven
Kombatant
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie   Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2024 2:16 am

Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie - Page 2 Nintch10
The beautiful Kylie is wearing a white cape
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie   Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2024 2:59 am

Raven wrote:
Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie - Page 2 Nintch10
The beautiful Kylie is wearing a white cape

And about time, too! Especially because... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYiyxL-eufI
Back to top Go down
Hotaru
Kombatant
Hotaru

PostSubject: Re: Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie   Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2024 5:06 am

Looks really good on her
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie   Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 4:52 am

Hotaru wrote:
Looks really good on her

It does suit her, aye.

One of my favourite Kylie costumes (besides her Cammy costumes from the movie, that is) is her Aphrodite dress, from the Aphrodite Les Folies tour. I'm getting major Sophitia vibes from that dress...
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie   Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 5:28 am

Chatot
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie   Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 1:34 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EJGJbIGDcQ

Oh... and look what Kylie's sister Dannii covered!
Back to top Go down
Piplup
Kombatant
Piplup

PostSubject: Re: Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie   Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 1:57 pm

Piplup
Back to top Go down
Pikachu
Kombatant
Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie   Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 2:15 pm

Pika
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie   Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2024 4:44 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzpDN4ueYIU

And do we have any The Masked Singer fans in the house? The German version of the show had the best performance ever - one character sang Your Disco Needs You!
Back to top Go down
Mew
Kombatant
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie   Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2024 7:51 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie   Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2