Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie

Go down 
+16
Hotaru
Raven
Crow
Jaden
Zane
JigglyP
Alexis
Phoenix
Slasher
Rainbow
Limey Man
Mew
Neo Senshi
Andy
Black Star
The Wiz
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

Location : Bison's quarters. He has granted me a private interview.

Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie Empty
PostSubject: Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie   Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie EmptySat Jun 08, 2024 7:16 am

Thank you very much, if any of my returning friends wish to help me get revenge after mom paused the TV while I was watching Kylie's Christmas concert, and Kylie was minutes away from singing Your Disco Needs You - even threatening to pause while Kylie sings Your Disco Needs You, if she so had to. Ken-sidering why Kylie is so dear to us, and that mom wronged me so on *gasp* Christmas Day 2021... well, 'nuff said!

The necessity for Santa Claude is quite understandable, as I realise I may face petitions to play Kylie's Christmas album -which was precisely why she hosted her Christmas concerts, in the first place- for decking the halls. But with Kylie's Christmas album being exclusive to Santa Claude, especially because Kylie performed Your Disco Needs You at both of her Christmas concerts over here... well, folks, there's no way around it, is there?

Until I have my revenge, I will have to go on a Cammy binge - which may also affect my Street Fighter 6 gameplay, if I ever get to play that; as well as it affecting the Street Fighter mandate until the time comes. This has landed me with a few very good catches for the Street Fighter mandate - heck, in my immediate revenge in the wake of mom's blasphemy... one of my eBaying choices was the Cammy Gaiden, which I think Setsuna may have had? I know some old pics -if not from the galleries on the old site, then distributed to other sites- were from the Cammy Gaiden, most notably a pic of Vega wearing a tux and carrying a bouquet of roses for Cammy.

May I please remind you, that I first heard Your Disco Needs You in our revenge against the DJ who bullied me when I was 20 - it was one of the Kylie tunes I had downloaded for me, itself right after the very obvious choice at the time, In Your Eyes (which, in a surprise addition to my revenge, I then went on to sing on karaoke at age 21). Evidence also suggests, that the DJ could be another supporter assassin with "Street Fighter is so bad, it killed Raul Julia".

Because Cammy is British by adoption, yes the Cammy binge has also affected my country's national period of mourning, and even the coronation. With both being for British royalty, well yes I had all the more reason to wear Cammy shirts, when on both occasions I was actually hosting airing celebrations - and because I was to have airings just after the coronation, I had to fulfil a promise I made to mom: that I would buy more UK flag merch for the coronation party she was throwing, were I to have airings imminent.

Why, one of my airing gifts for my airings just after the coronation... was this beautiful bedsheet with my nation's flag on one side, and red, white and blue stripes on the other - Gran actually thought it was very patriotic of me, to buy it. I can use one side obviously for airings, the other for any time!

But that's not all! Yes, I was excited about Kylie's newest album Tension, and Gran planned to get me a copy for Christmas or my birthday - she would get me one version, while I can go and buy the rest (there's a good music store in another town I visit, where I also bought the Luke and Kimberly statues I had as airing gifts for my recent celebration). I had even casually jokingly sang "Van Damme, Van Damme, I hear it and I know" after I first heard Padam Padam lol!

Add-amsing to that, my local theatre was set to perform The Addams Family Musical just before the release date for Tension. On the off-chance that I'd have airings around that time, I laid out my shirt with the 'Raul Julia Bison crossing the Alps' painting on it - I had that for the 2021 Street Fighter mandate, yes as tribute to the late Yoshimoto; and yes I chose a shirt featuring that artwork in particular, because of the blu-ray steelbook release of the Street Fighter movie.

Well, guess what? I then learned that Tension's release date was to be, drumroll please... an airing day! I had an announcement for two airings, one on the Tension release date and then another on September 28 - looks like I'll be wearing that Raul Julia shirt after all, and it's just as well about the "Van Damme, Van Damme, I hear it and I know" remark! ...That huge spider in my games room one night freaked me out, though - oh my god...wtf

I certainly drew attention to myself, as well. At one supermarket, not only did one customer take note of my Street Fighter handbag - the cashier was like "That's Raul Julia in the film!", upon seeing my shirt, so I had to explain why I was dressed like this! My friends in town know that, if I'm all decked out in Street Fighter clothing... then that means I am to have airings.

Naturally, I decreed that Tension would debut (i.e. my first use thereof) for my then-next airing celebration - as such, it debuted in Mod Soul Month this year, for airings on March 2 and 8. It was the Great! channel, who have been responsible for some of my past airings, including two Santa Claude visits (the airings which Carie ruined, and then my revenge on her), as well as my recent celebration... so all bets in, if they could be the ones to grant this revenge...
Back to top Go down
Mew
Kombatant
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie   Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie EmptySat Jun 08, 2024 4:07 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down
Black Star
Kombatant

PostSubject: Re: Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie   Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie EmptySat Jun 08, 2024 5:21 pm

Pausing the TV? Better not mute anything during an airing
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie   Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie EmptySat Jun 08, 2024 6:01 pm

Black Star wrote:
Pausing the TV? Better not mute anything during an airing

Rest assured, I give my dad a verbal slap on the wrist when he mutes his own TV.

But I was really hurt, when mom paused while I was watching Kylie and she was minutes away from singing Your Disco Needs You. I can just hear our very own Jiggles being all like "How dare you be so rude to Cammy, when she's shaking that ass for us live in concert! And I hope Santa brings you plenty of coal, for being rude to Cammy at Christmas!" !
Back to top Go down
The Wiz
Kombatant
The Wiz

PostSubject: Re: Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie   Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie EmptySat Jun 08, 2024 9:19 pm

Just want to say thank you to Phoenix for keeping in touch all these years and telling me about this new site
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie   Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie EmptySat Jun 08, 2024 11:29 pm

The Wiz wrote:
Just want to say thank you to Phoenix for keeping in touch all these years and telling me about this new site

Oh bless Phoenix! So Wizzard, it really is you? That avatar is a definite giveaway Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie 1f63a
Back to top Go down
Black Star
Kombatant

PostSubject: Re: Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie   Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie EmptySun Jun 09, 2024 2:21 am

Thank you Phoenix for informing me too! I am very happy to be here again
Back to top Go down
Andy
Kombatant
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie   Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie EmptySun Jun 09, 2024 4:56 am

You must all be such good friends
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie   Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie EmptySun Jun 09, 2024 7:13 am

Andy wrote:
You must all be such good friends

Oh, we are - we're quite the circle, Andy!

And as such, I felt I ought to alert them about mom's blasphemy to Kylie. No doubt they too will pray to Santa Claude, so we can use Kylie's Christmas album!
Back to top Go down
Neo Senshi
Kombatant
Neo Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie   Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie EmptySun Jun 09, 2024 1:37 pm

Hope it pays off
Back to top Go down
Mew
Kombatant
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie   Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie EmptySun Jun 09, 2024 7:26 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down
Limey Man
Kombatant
Limey Man

PostSubject: Re: Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie   Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie EmptySun Jun 09, 2024 11:29 pm

I don't want to be planning for Christmas so soon
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie   Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie EmptyMon Jun 10, 2024 12:40 am

"Of COURSE!", with the album itself being exclusive to Santa Claude... what of any of Kylie's Christmas tunes being on TV (i.e. the Christmas music channels, and/or the concert), and the radio if we should be so lucky? Good question - that's where the 'rehearsals' come in! The Ber Months are practically a preparation season for my special month, including Halloween in the meantime... so we might as well rehearse, in case Santa Claude comes to town!

While yes, Zane, I can slip in a YouTube video here and there... rehearsals 'officially' begin, as soon as I see on TV any of the official videos for some of Kylie's Christmas tunes. Thus, they are most likely to begin in Hsien-Ko Month at the earliest (yes, the Christmas music channels now start that early!) - as was the case last year, when on my cat Blinky's birthday I saw the video for her cover of Santa Baby https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm925HkXQ-A .

No, it isn't necessary to play any of Kylie's Christmas tunes, when as always we begin our prayers to Santa Claude on Yoshimoto's birthday... but feel free to do so, like if any of you reply to the post on the day.

If indeed Santa Claude is coming to town... then get that Kylie Christmas album ready, as we hang all Santa Claude-exclusive decorations!

I usually deck my own halls on November 1, i.e. after Halloween - that way, at least I can just start hanging all the Santa Claude-exclusive material, if indeed our prayers are answered. I may have to take down from the tree some of my regular Christmas ornaments, but I can always put those around the games room, along with whichever of my umpteen Princess Jasmine ornaments I don't hang on the tree.

Mom, however, decks her own halls on or just after December 1 - so yes, where applicable, I can take Kylie's Christmas album there when I go.

As such, our most recent use of Kylie's Christmas album was in 2020 - and like with Santa Claude's 2019 visit, it was all part of while I had airings coming out of my ears. As the oh-so-frequent airings lasted even into Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month, I knew I'd need to keep half a hand on Kylie's Christmas album et al - chances were looking Damme good, that I'd need to use it again!

Following an airing on November 17, I was awake all night with excitement - if indeed Santa Claude was coming to town, and were the announcement to be made the very next day... then it'd likely come between six and half six in the morning. And I wanted to be awake for that!

Finally, come six in the morning... I switched on my lap-top, and within minutes I was playing Kylie's Christmas album. As I suspected, 2020 was to see my sixth Santa Claude visit, in turn my third Special Champion Edition of the Street Fighter mandate!

Jay himself supports the Street Fighter mandate, very visibly even more so whenever Santa Claude comes to town - so he certainly made a Jay-nerous donation to my cause, that year 0:-)

Limey Man wrote:
I don't want to be planning for Christmas so soon

I appreciate that, I really do. But there are times when it 'has' to be done, and even more so now Kylie Minogue has a Christmas album - there's always the chance that we might have to use it!

And being a former 'singing Christmas music all year round' addict (hands up everyone who used to do that!), yes the release of Kylie's Christmas album forced me to revive my old habit!

Heck, after we lost my cat Raul... I did begin planning that early in the year! Yes, I named the cat after Raul Julia (so it was especially sad, that the feline had cancer...) - so I knew I'd better let our favourite crazed military dictator take the spotlight, for that year's Street Fighter mandate! Such would, indeed, apply for all cats of the Raul line - as was in fact the case at the time of mom's blasphemy to Kylie, with the loss of Yoshimoto that year.

And, when I created the Street Fighter mandate in the first place, including to begin setting aside the distinguishments for Santa Claude (Kylie's Christmas album being one of them, as it was released a few months after I created the Street Fighter mandate!)... for certain family reasons, I 'al-red-y' knew that it may not be too many years, before Ken Masters would have to make himself at home under the tree! Just to be on the safe side, I opted to request at least one Ken item every year until it was time - and, as was indeed the case... I would not rule out the possibility, of Ken leading my revenge on Carie. Ken also had to retake his festive spotlight for family reasons in 2019, and yes even then I ended up using Kylie's Christmas album that year...
Back to top Go down
Rainbow
Kombatant
Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie   Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie EmptyMon Jun 10, 2024 3:08 pm

Since we are all back together again it should be even more important for a Santa Claude visit
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie   Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie EmptyMon Jun 10, 2024 3:55 pm

Rainbow wrote:
Since we are all back together again it should be even more important for a Santa Claude visit

Good point! Better start getting your own Princess Jasmine ornaments, for one thing - again, the Aladdin SNES game was one of the Disney games made by Capcom, so, well, 'nuff said!

It will be my seventh Santa Claude visit, and in turn meaning my fourth Special Champion Edition of the Street Fighter mandate. Again, I promise not to give out my Facebook and/or Email (unless any of you would like to?)... so if anyone wants to send me any Street Fighter gifts when the time comes, then yes post them here and/or ask Zane and Kunzite to send them my way.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Kombatant
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie   Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie EmptyTue Jun 11, 2024 4:14 am

And don't forget to practice singing your songs from Alladin
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie   Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie EmptyTue Jun 11, 2024 5:49 am

Raven wrote:
And don't forget to practice singing your songs from Alladin

No worries - I have the soundtrack CD for Aladdin, plus I do sing along with the songs in the game lol! . That, and again the Ber Months are obviously the time to start shopping for Princess Jasmine Christmas ornaments.

And for those who may say about doing Agrabah (Aladdin's country) in Kingdom Hearts, yes I'm delighted when I reach there in the first Kingdom Hearts and so on; and when given the choice between it and Halloween Town (The Nightmare Before Christmas) on Kingdom Hearts 2, yes it's my first choice hands down out of the two.

But it's my third favourite, in the games I have - silver medal goes to the Olympus Coliseum (Hercules), and gold to The Land of Dragons (Mulan). Mulan is my favourite Disney movie, with bonus points for Ming-Na Wen (Chun Li, from the Street Fighter movie) voicing the title character yes, including that Kingdom Hearts 2 is one of her reprisals for the role - and because Ming-Na voices Mulan, yes the character is also on the Santa Claude-exclusive list!

Hercules is another top choice, I realise it may be brought up because of its Greek setting (Meg even wears a white Greek dress, during her brief time as a soul in the Underworld), and Hades is my favourite Disney Villain - I have a Funko of him, among my family's Halloween decorations (well duh, he's the Greek god of death, so wouldn't that qualify him for Halloween?).

And I have the standard and deluxe editions of Kylie's Christmas album, but not the Snow Queen Edition because of her cover of Wonderful Christmastime (an ironic choice, I know, after the evil DJ!) - but I'm open to if someone downloaded me a Wonderful Christmastime-less copy of the Snow Queen Edition, after all the French (yes, including Jenny...) should be so lucky as to be graced with her cover of Night Fever on that album; and yes, I'm looking for the record of her Christmas album.
Back to top Go down
Jaden
Kombatant
Jaden

PostSubject: Re: Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie   Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie EmptyTue Jun 11, 2024 7:55 am

A whole new world
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie   Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie EmptyTue Jun 11, 2024 8:33 am

Jaden wrote:
A whole new world

Oh yes, I sing along to that one - and Friend Like Me, out of respect for Robin Williams Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie 1f607 . I have ornaments of Aladdin and the dear old Genie, as well.

And I just read a news article online about Kylie, in which she said "I'm not ready to hit the pause button just yet" - well, she's definitely not ready after what mom did, right guys?
Back to top Go down
Slasher
Kombatant
Slasher

PostSubject: Re: Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie   Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie EmptyTue Jun 11, 2024 4:18 pm

I love gay Disney songs!
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie   Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie EmptyTue Jun 11, 2024 4:29 pm

Slasher wrote:
I love gay Disney songs!

Wasn't there a gay suitor mentioned in Princess Diaries 2?
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie   Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie EmptyTue Jun 11, 2024 10:59 pm

Chatot
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Kombatant
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie   Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie EmptyWed Jun 12, 2024 10:46 am

Kylie site

https://www.kylie.com/
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie   Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie EmptyWed Jun 12, 2024 11:34 am

Phoenix wrote:
Kylie site

https://www.kylie.com/

Thank you very much Phoenix! I just saved it in my Favourites folder - however, I'll get a new laptop soon (some of the keys on my current one are fuggered!), so I may have to re-save it...

And yes, I do have Tension - that's the one released on an airing day last year, hence my telling people "Van Damme, Van Damme, I hear it and I know"! Hmmm... should I write that as a full song?

Gran got me the standard edition for Christmas last year, while the rest I bought on the day after my last airing celebration of last year ended - hence, that the album made its official debut in Ken Month (for my airings in Jay Month).
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Kombatant
Alexis

PostSubject: Re: Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie   Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie EmptyWed Jun 12, 2024 6:24 pm

Good luck with a new laptop. It can be a lot of work if you have a lot of files to transfer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie   Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie Empty

Back to top Go down

Another thing for all returning friends re: #Justice4Kylie
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next